Honey Photographs Reviews

Honey Photographs View more information

• Jasmine
    Jasmine Married on 03/14/2020

Seriously, just hire Honey already.

I can't remember now how we found Honey, but I am so so so glad that we did. Immediately after we contacted Alyss, she scheduled a meet-and-greet with us, and we had what felt like a catch-up chat over Zoom (we were planning our wedding from out of town) even though it was the first time we'd ever seen each other. I started following Alyss on Instagram, and by the time we met for real on the day of the wedding, it felt like we were old friends. Alyss is a genuine, open, friendly, goofy, delightful human; an incredible photographer; and a super professional vendor. I am AWKWARD in front of the camera, but she helped me feel comfortable. I do not usually love pictures of me, but I swoon over our wedding pictures daily. (No joke. They play on our Google Home, and I fall in love every time I see one.) Alyss and the Honey team will make you feel good, make you look good, and radiate love and joy on your wedding day. You can't put a price on that. (But if you could, it would be more than they charge, which is insanely fair and reasonable for what you're getting.) We joke that Alyss is now our lifetime photographer. I hope she is okay with showing up to every birthday party, new pet adoption, etc. for the next few decades...
  • Brianna
    Brianna B. Married on 03/10/2020

Absolutely Incredible

I truly cannot say enough amazing things about Alyss and her team.
    I mean REALLY incredible team who enhance everything about your wedding!! We worked with Alyss and Cate who kept us laughing and feeling comfortable throughout the entire process; engagement photos and the whole wedding day. It was so much fun to work with them and the photos are stunning. Our friends and family all commented on how much they enjoyed them - especially the bridesmaids who felt like they made the getting ready even more fun. My sister already told me she wants to work with them when it's her turn! Thank you Alyss and Cate for the gorgeous photos, all of the laughs and making us feel so comfortable (not to mention we miss working with you guys!). You will for sure be our go-to for any future photo shoot needs!!!
  • Linda
    Linda Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful Photos

Alyss and Blair made a wonderful duo to photograph this wedding. Alyss was able to FaceTime to meet with this long distant couple and connect with expectations.. She and Blair totally captured personalities and emotions in photos. Getting “Sneak Peeks” was exciting, then to see that they are so amazing it is hard to stop looking at them. Also their presence during getting ready, ceremony and reception felt as though they were part of the wedding and in no way intrusive while capturing those special moments. Thank you for being so wonderful at what you do. ❤️
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 11/23/2019

Alyss Exceeded All Expectations (and I had high expectations)

Ohmygosh Alyss. Photography was probably third on my wedding importance list- the first being my husband and the second being the venue. Looking at my wedding budget I knew I didn't want to skimp on photography but I also HAD to stick to the budget. When I hired Alyss and Honey Photography I thought it was a bit of a splurge (in my personal budget, everyone's budget is different!) but trusted my gut that it would be worth it. After the wedding I felt that I had secured the deal of the century. From my first coffee date with Alyss and Blair where they stopped mid sentence because they saw a photo opportunity they just HAD to take (exactly the people you want your photographers to be!!) to getting the final photos (there were sooo many photos) within a few weeks, the whole experience was amazing. To the point where I recommend them to everyone, even people who aren't asking, and I will ask Honey Photography to do every photo I need for the rest of my life. Not exaggerating. Aside from the love of photography, they are just fun people. I was a bit nervous the day of my wedding, just such an adrenaline rush, but they brought a smile to my face every step of the way, they reminded me that this was a FUN day for me! Also, when I was walking back down the aisle and my veil was sliding off, Alyss booked it down the aisle and secured it. Who does that?? Someone who is capturing the perfect photo while having your back, that's who. I'm ending the review here before it is too long for others to read, but just know there are many many other examples of why I recommend Honey Photography!
    Clara A. Married on 09/08/2018

The most AMAZING photographer!

Alyss was the best wedding photographer ever! She made everything so fun and comfortable. Even during the beginning she was such a great communicator and made me feel at peace. She takes time to get to know you and really cares about her clients. She is so talented and incredibly hard working! We’ve even had Alyss take maternity and family photos for us. She will forever be a photographer we reach out to and recommend. So sweet, talented and fun! Thank you Alyss for capturing our special movements!
    Alexis Married on 08/19/2018
    If you want to have the best pictures, photographers, friends, and time at your wedding, hire Alyss and Blair at Honey Photographs. I cannot put into words the amount of joy they brought us throughout this whole process. From our engagement photos to our actual wedding day, they were incredible. They are kind, funny, prompt, responsive, and of course take the most beautiful pictures. EVER.

They were early on the day of our wedding, coffee in hand...FOR ME! They made me so comfortable, and I really felt like I had two BFF's there with me, documenting our special day. I love them so much, that they were our witnesses on our marriage license!

Pictures were the most important thing for me, and I know I made the right choice. I actually knew I wanted Honey Photographs to capture my wedding day, even before I met my husband. HAHA! They're simply the best.
    Christina Married on 07/14/2018
    Your wedding photos are everything! I was impressed with Alyss and Blair from our first meeting. Open, friendly personality. Very professional, and ready to handle the unexpected. Beforehand, Alyss guided me though the process of creating a shoot list for the wedding day. The day of went so smoothly, we had plenty of time for all the photos we needed of our large wedding party, and first look, thanks to good preparation and communication. I felt like my budget was respected, the turn time getting our photos back was excellent. I could not be happier with the memories of our special day!!
    Jenny Event on: 04/19/2014
    I have always enjoyed Alyss's photography and knew she would be a perfect match for my college grad pics. She knew right away what kind of pictures I was going for and was receptive to more ideas. She's also just a really fun person to hangout with for 90 minutes! Thank you Alyss!
    Rebecca Event on: 04/05/2014
    I had the most amazing graduation shoot with Alyss. She made me feel so comfortable and showed how to pose in ways that would look flattering. She captured so many great shots, it was hard to pick a favorite! So talented & so creative, I couldn't have been happier with Alyss's photography!
    Marina Married on 03/28/2014
    How I found Alyss, was a miracle (or magic if you prefer). Desperately searching for a photographer, I stumbled upon her and was immediately taken with her work. I then, could not find her but, had taken down her details so was able to contact her. Alyss is an artist. She was able to not only capture moments of our wedding, but also of our personalities. That, I think, is a rare quality to have as a photographer. I am sure a number of people can take pictures well, but to create art and to capture the essence of a person is an extraordinary skill. She was professional, flexible, easy to speak to, excellent at managing family, and overall a lovely person. Not only did she capture our love, but she also had snacks to give me some nourishment as it is quite common for a bride to forget to eat on her day. :) All in all, we were thrilled with Alyss and are so glad that she was there to capture our special day. I have every intention to hire her for all the special events and occasions in our life.
    Cassiopeia Married on 02/03/2014
    Alyss was absolutely amazing. She was personable, professional, and made me feel like the most beautiful woman ever. Her skills in posing and capturing moments were evident, and she was knowledgeable and charismatic yet unobtrusive throughout the time together. I would (and have!) highly recommend Honey Photographs to anyone.
  • User1567642 2+ years ago
    Alyss is personable and professional. She did an amazing job helping us feel confident and our photographs turned out beautifully. Highly recommend!
    Melody Married on 12/14/2013
    Amazing! Highly recommended by a friend, Alyss did our family portraits in December (before I knew about this website). She has an incredibly artistic eye for capturing the perfect shot. They were fun and everyone was relaxed and had a great time. We have framed and mounted many of her shots on our walls. We are constantly complimented on the beauty of the photos. Thank you Alyss. I'm calling you for all our photography needs!
    Lindsey Event on: 12/06/2013
    We were very please to have Alyss shoot our event for over 550 women. She captured the evening perfectly and provided us with beautiful lasting memories. I look forward to having you shoot our next event!
    Lori Event on: 10/20/2013
    Photo's came out fabulous, even with the challenge of two 2 year olds and a 6 year old.
    Megan Event on: 08/11/2013
    Alyss is so sweet and very friendly. She met with me before my shower to get a feel for what I was looking for. I'm not picky but I did want particular things photographed. She did amazing!! She captured a very sweet moment with my mom and sisters that I will forever cherish. Loved having her photograph my precious shower!
    Taylor Married on 03/16/2013
    Alyss is not only a very talented and gifted photographer, but she works with the upmost professionalism. I would recommend her whole heartedly.