Kelly Elizabeth Events

92 Saint Botolph Street, Unit G, Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Deals 1

About Kelly Elizabeth Events

Kelly Elizabeth Events is a wedding coordinator and designer based out of Boston, Massachusetts, that serves the surrounding region and is open to travel. Kelly would be honored to work with couples and help them organize the wedding of their dreams. She promises to use her over a decade of experience to make sure you have an amazing, unforgettable day.

Kelly Elizabeth Events would be delighted to plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, lgbtq, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. Kelly and her team are very selective of weddings, only choosing 10-12 per year. With this method, they ensure couples that their wedding will receive the utmost attention, respect, and care. Kelly Elizabeth Events offers day-of coordination, partial, and full planning packages, and is proud to offer the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design + decor
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Day-of Coordination: Our expertise in Day-of Coordination and support in the weeks leading up to your wedding have been life saving for many couples over the years. Our one-of-a-kind Wedding Audit that reviews every detail of your Wedding 1-month before ensures you have every item buttoned up and ready for your big day.
Follow Kelly Elizabeth Events on

Kelly Elizabeth Events 7
  • Maddie

Jamie Francese · Married on 08/24/2019

MVV - Most Valuable Vendor

Kelly was worth every single dollar and more. I had a wedding where nearly everything was DIY. I was very particular and she completely came through in every way.

She attended our rehearsal dinner and made sure we ran through everything as many times as necessary and was at the venue first thing in the morning to oversee the rest of the vendors arrivals.

Kelly had a way of understanding my husband's and my overall direction and was able to handle incidents day of the way we wanted and if there was anything questionable, she came to us for confirmation.

I also had SO much stuff to pack up immediately after the wedding including furniture and electronics and we got every single item back without a scratch thanks to her organization and attention to detail. I would recommend her to anyone no matter how complex your wedding is!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Anneli Woolf · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly Recommend!

Kelly was truly incredible! My husband and I had a 150 person wedding reception in our backyard at my in-law's house. From the first phone consultation, I knew Kelly would be the perfect day-of coordinator. She seemed to understand the vision of what we wanted for my non-traditional wedding right away. My biggest concern was that my mother-in-law would feel like she had to host, rather than enjoy herself. With Kelly, all the details were thought-through and handled with such expert care, that I got the joy of watching my mother-in-law tear up the dance floor all night!

Kelly was extremely responsive and thoughtful in every detail she handled. When we met in-person for the home visit a week before the wedding, she was able to help calm my nerves by asking the right questions without making me feel overwhelmed. She really handled everything, from restocking the bar to coordinating with the vendors. I could not have done this without Kelly and I was so grateful to have her by my side so that I could enjoy every moment of my wedding!

Thank you, Kelly!

• How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kelly Elizabeth Events 1
    Early Bird 2020 Rates for Day-of Coordination

Early Bird Deal for 2020 Day-of Coordination Plus Packages! Expires November 1, 2019

• 92 Saint Botolph Street, Unit G Boston, MA, 02116 See on map