Kelly Elizabeth Events Reviews

Kelly Elizabeth Events 6
Kelly Elizabeth Events 7
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Wedding Planner EVER. HIRE HER!!

Where do I start? My wedding wouldn't have even happened without Kelly. I'm serious. Let me start by saying I had the most amazing wedding ever. Month later, I still have people saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I took on the task of planning a backyard wedding by myself not realizing how much work that would be...that's when | hired Kelly. She went ABOVE AND BEYOND. She was so nice and so professional. Now for the fun part...I had a bunch of different vendors that she had to keep organized...not easy!! Of those vendors, my most important one almost ruined the day!! The company providing the table, chairs, linens, etc was completely unorganized. (he actually went out of business shortly after my wedding) It's really too much to even start to explain but Kelly had to set the tables VERY last minute, items were missing, the generator didn't have gas. I could keep going. Kelly fixed everything and I had no clue anything was even going wrong. She coordinated my whole ceremony and reception, kept everything on schedule, packed up all my things after the wedding, and so much more! She took something that should have been SUPER stressful/complete disaster and turned it into perfection. I am sure she was almost losing her cool the whole day but you would have never know!! Honestly, I was skeptical when trying to choose a wedding planner. It's a lot of pressure you put on one person. Kelly is your girl!! She is the best!! She is definitely in the right business!! I have to say it again...without her my wedding would have been ruined. Having her saved my day and I could not be any more grateful for her.

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Kelly Elizabeth Events 19
    Kelly Elizabeth Events 20
    Kelly Elizabeth Events 21

Dee · Married on 09/01/2018

Working with Kelly was a dream come true...literally. Her vision is beautiful, and we trusted her endlessly. We initially hired Kelly for day-of wedding planning only, and soon realized we really needed and wanted her styling expertise. She handled both seemlessly, and our wedding looked so good! Kelly worked with the ideas we had, but was able to readjust accordingly with our budget needs and she never placed judgment on us for our frequent changes and new ideas. She really is the best.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Corissa Healey · Married on 10/28/2017

Best Coordinator

Kelly was an amazing coordinator. We booked her for our wedding and everything went smoothly. Everyone was in shock because usually something goes wrong at weddings, but not one thing went wrong. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my special day with Kelly being the coordinator. I would definitely book her again and I refer her to anyone I know getting married!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018