Kelly Elizabeth Events Reviews

Kelly Elizabeth Events 7
  • Karina

Karina · Married on 10/11/2019

Day of Coordinator

Best decision I ever made for my wedding Ashley made sure everything was the way we wanted it and she didn’t disappoint I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Chris · Married on 08/31/2019

One of the best decisions we made

Kelly and her team did a great job thinking through all the details, and spending over the month leading up to the ceremony making sure that everything was accounted for and that we were comfortable with where things stood at any given time. She is generous with her time and very professional. Our big day went off without a hitch and we are infinitely grateful to Kelly and Ashley for that! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Maddie

Jamie Francese · Married on 08/24/2019

MVV - Most Valuable Vendor

Kelly was worth every single dollar and more. I had a wedding where nearly everything was DIY. I was very particular and she completely came through in every way.

She attended our rehearsal dinner and made sure we ran through everything as many times as necessary and was at the venue first thing in the morning to oversee the rest of the vendors arrivals.

Kelly had a way of understanding my husband's and my overall direction and was able to handle incidents day of the way we wanted and if there was anything questionable, she came to us for confirmation.

I also had SO much stuff to pack up immediately after the wedding including furniture and electronics and we got every single item back without a scratch thanks to her organization and attention to detail. I would recommend her to anyone no matter how complex your wedding is!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Anneli Woolf · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly Recommend!

Kelly was truly incredible! My husband and I had a 150 person wedding reception in our backyard at my in-law's house. From the first phone consultation, I knew Kelly would be the perfect day-of coordinator. She seemed to understand the vision of what we wanted for my non-traditional wedding right away. My biggest concern was that my mother-in-law would feel like she had to host, rather than enjoy herself. With Kelly, all the details were thought-through and handled with such expert care, that I got the joy of watching my mother-in-law tear up the dance floor all night!

Kelly was extremely responsive and thoughtful in every detail she handled. When we met in-person for the home visit a week before the wedding, she was able to help calm my nerves by asking the right questions without making me feel overwhelmed. She really handled everything, from restocking the bar to coordinating with the vendors. I could not have done this without Kelly and I was so grateful to have her by my side so that I could enjoy every moment of my wedding!

Thank you, Kelly!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Roxanne

Roxanne · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Experience

We hired Kelly as our day-of coordinator, and she is the reason our rehearsal and wedding went so perfectly! She was able to use the materials I had made/collected to design beautiful centerpieces. She was knowledgeable, friendly, and loved by both the wedding party and our families. I recommend Kelly 100%!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • I

Ilana · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Decision We Made! She's incredible

I NEVER EVER write reviews. However, Kelly truly warrants all praise. If there is one decision you make, hire Kelly. She was the BEST BEST BEST decision we made. Organized, responsive, calm, accommodating, creative, highly efficient. The wedding she planned was off-the-charts. The event was executed flawlessly. The amount of stress we had planning and day of was ZERO, thanks to Kelly. She did such a good job, was a pleasure to work with and managed every little detail so we wouldn't have to worry. We gave her a very small budget for a 150 person party and she stuck to it. She had our best interests in mind and made sure our theme and goals were met. We originally hired her for a day-of coordinator, but decided to have her pick up all the planning 5 months out, due to our crazy work schedules. She was patient with us during that time, found us our vendors, set up the contracts, did all the pricing, went to visit the venue 4-5 times with different vendors or to meet us in person (over an hour from her house). She provided detailed google documents for tracking, budgets and planning. We received weekly email updates as well as phone calls, texts etc. If we suggested an idea that would have been outside our budget she would price it out for us and then give us a cheaper alternative that would stick to our budget. Aesthetically, she transformed our basic venue into a gorgeous party. She saved us heaps of money by doing all the flowers herself (which were gorgeous and EXACTLY what we wanted) and loaned us decor she had in storage. Our friends are still raving about the party and people planning weddings (even out of state folks) are asking for her contact info. Again, she exceeded any vision we originally had our 150 person wedding party. THANK YOU KELLY!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Sarah Delvecchio · Married on 07/21/2019

Lifesaver!

Kelly was truly priceless in my wedding planning! I chose her package of day of plus, which included help with the whole month before the wedding as well as the day of. Our wedding was at a VERY DIY venue which comes with a lot of extra planning, organizing, and correspondence with different vendors. Kelly took over-confirming everyone, making a timeline and floor plan, and running the rehearsal. The day of she did literally everything from buying more ice, setting and breaking down tables, and making sure everything went smoothly. If you are on the fence about a planner I can tell you you absolutely will not regret working with Kelly!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Nora

Nora · Married on 06/30/2019

Peace of Mind in the bag!

Kelly was the first planner we met with and off the bat, we knew she was the one for us. She was relaxed and confident, great vibes. We though of just getting a week-of planner but after speaking with her and learning a bit more about what all wedding prep would entail we wanted her for the whole shebang. Throughout the entire year, Kelly was as involved as we needed her to be: if we wanted to take the lead on one item, she let us and made sure we knew she was an available resource if we needed help; if we needed her to step in and be our voice, she was there and ready. Kelly went above and beyond what we expected of a planner and no doubt in our minds she made our experience so much smoother and enjoyable. You will be in great hands if you choose Kelly Elizabeth Events.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • I

Izzy Harper · Married on 06/01/2019

Kelly was the reason why I could relax on my wedding day

Kelly did both the last month of planning and day of coordination. She was outstanding and it was clear after we first started working together how competent she was. There is no question in my mind that having Kelly help was worth every penny. She made it easy for me to enjoy the wedding and not worry about lighting candles!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Rati Lama · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding decor and planning

Kelly was great from the start. From planning our wedding reception to working on budget and finally to beautifully recreating our vision, it was a overall a great experience working with her. Her prompt communication and immense effort helped us create a beautiful space to share
    great memories with our loved ones on our special day that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Wedding Planner EVER. HIRE HER!!

Where do I start? My wedding wouldn't have even happened without Kelly. I'm serious. Let me start by saying I had the most amazing wedding ever. Month later, I still have people saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I took on the task of planning a backyard wedding by myself not realizing how much work that would be...that's when | hired Kelly. She went ABOVE AND BEYOND. She was so nice and so professional. Now for the fun part...I had a bunch of different vendors that she had to keep organized...not easy!! Of those vendors, my most important one almost ruined the day!! The company providing the table, chairs, linens, etc was completely unorganized. (he actually went out of business shortly after my wedding) It's really too much to even start to explain but Kelly had to set the tables VERY last minute, items were missing, the generator didn't have gas. I could keep going. Kelly fixed everything and I had no clue anything was even going wrong. She coordinated my whole ceremony and reception, kept everything on schedule, packed up all my things after the wedding, and so much more! She took something that should have been SUPER stressful/complete disaster and turned it into perfection. I am sure she was almost losing her cool the whole day but you would have never know!! Honestly, I was skeptical when trying to choose a wedding planner. It's a lot of pressure you put on one person. Kelly is your girl!! She is the best!! She is definitely in the right business!! I have to say it again...without her my wedding would have been ruined. Having her saved my day and I could not be any more grateful for her.

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Kelly Elizabeth Events 19
    Kelly Elizabeth Events 20
    Kelly Elizabeth Events 21

Dee · Married on 09/01/2018

Working with Kelly was a dream come true...literally. Her vision is beautiful, and we trusted her endlessly. We initially hired Kelly for day-of wedding planning only, and soon realized we really needed and wanted her styling expertise. She handled both seemlessly, and our wedding looked so good! Kelly worked with the ideas we had, but was able to readjust accordingly with our budget needs and she never placed judgment on us for our frequent changes and new ideas. She really is the best.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Corissa Healey · Married on 10/28/2017

Best Coordinator

Kelly was an amazing coordinator. We booked her for our wedding and everything went smoothly. Everyone was in shock because usually something goes wrong at weddings, but not one thing went wrong. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my special day with Kelly being the coordinator. I would definitely book her again and I refer her to anyone I know getting married!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jessica Almeida · Married on 05/02/2019

Wedding Dream Come True

When considering all the expenses that go into a wedding and deciding if there’s room to hire a wedding planner, there might be some hesitation wondering if it’s worth it. I went back and forth for a while before making one of the most important decisions and best spent money in our wedding journey! Kelly is a professional who not only was a pure joy to work with, but she made things so easy for us! She really took the time to listen to what I wanted and even helped suggest options for personal touches and details we never thought of. From all the planning and prep work, site visits and day of coordination and troubleshooting - she made everything we wanted and envisioned a reality. I can not recommend her highly enough- save your sanity and hire someone to help! We had a destination wedding weekend with friends and family and in the days following the ceremony my husband said he had such a great time we should do it again in 5 years- if we did, I’d hire her again!

Sent on 07/07/2019