Kelly Elizabeth Events Reviews

Kelly Elizabeth Events 7
  • Roxanne

Roxanne · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Experience

We hired Kelly as our day-of coordinator, and she is the reason our rehearsal and wedding went so perfectly! She was able to use the materials I had made/collected to design beautiful centerpieces. She was knowledgeable, friendly, and loved by both the wedding party and our families. I recommend Kelly 100%!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • I

Ilana · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Decision We Made! She's incredible

I NEVER EVER write reviews. However, Kelly truly warrants all praise. If there is one decision you make, hire Kelly. She was the BEST BEST BEST decision we made. Organized, responsive, calm, accommodating, creative, highly efficient. The wedding she planned was off-the-charts. The event was executed flawlessly. The amount of stress we had planning and day of was ZERO, thanks to Kelly. She did such a good job, was a pleasure to work with and managed every little detail so we wouldn't have to worry. We gave her a very small budget for a 150 person party and she stuck to it. She had our best interests in mind and made sure our theme and goals were met. We originally hired her for a day-of coordinator, but decided to have her pick up all the planning 5 months out, due to our crazy work schedules. She was patient with us during that time, found us our vendors, set up the contracts, did all the pricing, went to visit the venue 4-5 times with different vendors or to meet us in person (over an hour from her house). She provided detailed google documents for tracking, budgets and planning. We received weekly email updates as well as phone calls, texts etc. If we suggested an idea that would have been outside our budget she would price it out for us and then give us a cheaper alternative that would stick to our budget. Aesthetically, she transformed our basic venue into a gorgeous party. She saved us heaps of money by doing all the flowers herself (which were gorgeous and EXACTLY what we wanted) and loaned us decor she had in storage. Our friends are still raving about the party and people planning weddings (even out of state folks) are asking for her contact info. Again, she exceeded any vision we originally had our 150 person wedding party. THANK YOU KELLY!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Sarah Delvecchio · Married on 07/21/2019

Lifesaver!

Kelly was truly priceless in my wedding planning! I chose her package of day of plus, which included help with the whole month before the wedding as well as the day of. Our wedding was at a VERY DIY venue which comes with a lot of extra planning, organizing, and correspondence with different vendors. Kelly took over-confirming everyone, making a timeline and floor plan, and running the rehearsal. The day of she did literally everything from buying more ice, setting and breaking down tables, and making sure everything went smoothly. If you are on the fence about a planner I can tell you you absolutely will not regret working with Kelly!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • I

Izzy Harper · Married on 06/01/2019

Kelly was the reason why I could relax on my wedding day

Kelly did both the last month of planning and day of coordination. She was outstanding and it was clear after we first started working together how competent she was. There is no question in my mind that having Kelly help was worth every penny. She made it easy for me to enjoy the wedding and not worry about lighting candles!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Rati Lama · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding decor and planning

Kelly was great from the start. From planning our wedding reception to working on budget and finally to beautifully recreating our vision, it was a overall a great experience working with her. Her prompt communication and immense effort helped us create a beautiful space to share
    great memories with our loved ones on our special day that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Dee · Married on 09/01/2018

Working with Kelly was a dream come true...literally. Her vision is beautiful, and we trusted her endlessly. We initially hired Kelly for day-of wedding planning only, and soon realized we really needed and wanted her styling expertise. She handled both seemlessly, and our wedding looked so good! Kelly worked with the ideas we had, but was able to readjust accordingly with our budget needs and she never placed judgment on us for our frequent changes and new ideas. She really is the best.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Corissa Healey · Married on 10/28/2017

Best Coordinator

Kelly was an amazing coordinator. We booked her for our wedding and everything went smoothly. Everyone was in shock because usually something goes wrong at weddings, but not one thing went wrong. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my special day with Kelly being the coordinator. I would definitely book her again and I refer her to anyone I know getting married!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jessica Almeida · Married on 05/02/2019

Wedding Dream Come True

When considering all the expenses that go into a wedding and deciding if there’s room to hire a wedding planner, there might be some hesitation wondering if it’s worth it. I went back and forth for a while before making one of the most important decisions and best spent money in our wedding journey! Kelly is a professional who not only was a pure joy to work with, but she made things so easy for us! She really took the time to listen to what I wanted and even helped suggest options for personal touches and details we never thought of. From all the planning and prep work, site visits and day of coordination and troubleshooting - she made everything we wanted and envisioned a reality. I can not recommend her highly enough- save your sanity and hire someone to help! We had a destination wedding weekend with friends and family and in the days following the ceremony my husband said he had such a great time we should do it again in 5 years- if we did, I’d hire her again!

Sent on 07/07/2019