106 Pimlico Cove, Georgetown, TX 78626 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Kelly Cameron Photography

You must have AMAZING pictures. When you look back on this moment, you want to say, "YES. That is EXACTLY how I felt," as the wave of emotion washes afresh over you. Your love story pours through each image. And, with tears in your eyes, you remember the happiest moments of your life, here in art.

You've found your photographer. Let's talk!

Follow Kelly Cameron Photography on

• Videos 4

36 Reviews for Kelly Cameron Photography

• W

Westley · Married on 12/23/2015

We found Kelly online and we are SOOOOO glad that we chose her to photograph our elopement. We both had reservations about taking pictures being an awkward experience and Kelly completely dissolved our worries! We had a great time talking and taking pictures with her, she is incredibly happy, energetic and talented. She had great vision with the location that we chose and captured every moment perfectly, we absolutely love our photos!

Leading up to the wedding, Kelly responded to all of our messages incredibly fast and made sure that the entire planning process was super easy. She made sure to work out exactly what we wanted with everything and really captured the spirit that we were going for!

We couldn't be happier with Kelly and her work, and would fully recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Matthew · Married on 10/10/2015

The worst thing about Kelly Cameron is that she can only be in your life for a weekend. Unless you're fantastically rich. You should be fantastically rich just to spend more time with Kelly.

I cannot stress enough of what a delight she was to work with. We met her at a friend's wedding and were incredibly impressed with her photography and charm. We convinced her to fly all the way from Texas to Georgia just to be a part of our wedding and it was worth it. She did a spectacular job and her pictures will be treasures we will hold onto for the rest of our lives.

Please hire her! You deserve it!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Glynnis · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I met Kelly Cameron when I was an bridesmaid for a friend's wedding in Texas. At that friends wedding, I saw how Kelly was so creative, caring, capable of handling large groups of family and friends, and seemed to LOVE her role as wedding photographer. At that time, I recognized her to be special-- but we are from Georgia, so I wanted to see if I could find someone local... after months of searching the Atlanta area, I realized I kept comparing every photographer to Kelly. No one was her equal. So, we reached out and she agreed to do a destination (for her!) wedding. Huzzah!

Kelly photographed our rehearsal ceremony, rehearsal dinner, and all of the wedding day. We opted for a lot of coverage from her and a second photographer because in my opinion the photographs are THE MOST important take-away from a wedding besides the actual marriage. Kelly got along really well with our families, friends, other vendors and was the very picture of professionalism. And since our wedding, we have received nothing but compliments about Kelly and the photographs. Kelly was there to help make the process fun, special, and beautiful..she helped both my husband and I become comfortable in front of the camera and is excellent at both guiding photographs and capturing candid shots.

To be honest, Kelly felt like another member of my beloved bridesmaid group. Sure, she was there taking pictures of the moments, but she was also present, thoughtful, happy and so very, very excited for THE WEDDING DAY (!!!!) to be happening. And that's amazing! She captured so many beautiful moments between my friends, family, my husband and I, and our dog-- I cannot say how grateful I am. She has an eye for details and a story-tellers heart, her photographs weave a tale of kindred spirits, magic, and happily-ever-afters. Why wouldn't you want that for yourself?

Sent on 03/01/2016

Kelly Cameron Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, Mrs. Glynnis, thank you so much for your heartfelt and detailed review! I cannot tell you what a joy, honor and DELIGHT it was getting to be there to celebrate alongside you two and with your loved ones! Thank you for being ever so gracious and for having me as your photographer. May your love story continue to be richer, more vibrant and more beautiful as the years go by, my Dear! BIG Hugs, Kelly

Kelly Cameron Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Gilded Petals
    Gilded Petals Wedding Planners

Love, love, love working with Kelly! You can feel the Love and emotion she captures in her photos. Her professionalism and her sweet disposition always make her a joy to work with!

• Sugar Fashionista
    Sugar Fashionista Wedding Cakes

She is a great photographer and colleague! Her pictures are marvelous and she is very professional! Definitely a great person to work with!

• 106 Pimlico Cove Georgetown, 78626 See on map