Keep it Calm Events

$751 Package Price

• Alisha
    Alisha F. Married on 03/05/2022

Best Decision!

My wedding was March 5th and we decided last minute that we wanted a day of coordinator. It was absolutely one of the best decisions we made to go with Keep it Calm Events! Skye was so sweet and very attentive! There aren't enough words to describe how amazing she is! From the moment she arrived at the venue to when it was time for her to leave she did not stop. The day moved so smoothly and everything was on schedule.

Thank you so much Skye for helping our special day feel perfect and thank you for being so sweet and fun! You deserve all the success!
  • Brandi
    Brandi N. Married on 02/05/2022

Hope was amazing!

WOW! Hope was our day-of wedding coordinator & she went way above & beyond our expectations! Truly saved & executed our day perfectly. She was always there & so quick to respond when I needed help. She made me feel so comfortable putting all our needs in her hands & truly understood what we wanted our wedding day to be like. The whole day flowed so perfectly that I wasn't stressed at all as most brides may be sometimes. It's important to find someone you can truly trust bring your vision to life. I found Keep it Calm Events LLC based off reviews & I hope that if you are reading this that this is helpful in your decision in hiring them too!
    Dayna Married on 12/18/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Hope was referred to us as a day of coordinator by a few our our friends, when we met her we knew instantly she was the perfect addition to our special day! She is so organized and definitely knows what she is doing.

I can’t say thank you enough. Our wedding was so amazing because of all the hard work keep it calm events put towards it. Hope went above and beyond to make sure our day was PERFECT!

10 out of 10 recommended!!! ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

111 N Florida Ave Suite E Inverness, FL, 34453
Location of (Keep it Calm Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding