3632 N Honeylocust Drive, Beverly Hills, FL 34465 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Peake Events
  • Elle Gray Events
  • Event Sisters
  • Kiss Of Perfection

5 Reviews for Keep it Calm Events

• Brianna

Brianna B. · Getting married on 02/02/2023

Hope and her team made our wedding day PERFECT

Hope and her team are amazing! After seeing them in action at my sister's wedding in 2019, I knew I had to hire her for my wedding in 2021. Due to COVID, I made many changes to my original wedding plans and eventually ended up having a DIY, backyard wedding at an AirBNB rental house. Needless to say, I needed a lot of help turning my vision into reality. Hope did that and SO much more. I'm not a very visual person and I have a hard time picturing what works, what looks good, and what doesn't. I gave Hope very little direction and she absolutely blew it out of the water. Everything from the decor, to the flow of the layout, to the coordination of the vendors and the timeline -- it was perfect. There's no way I could've done it without them and it made my big day (and the days leading up to it) so much less stressful. I really cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/06/2021
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn · Married on 02/27/2021

Couldn't have picked a better person to make sure our day was perfect!

Hope and Skye were incredible! They went above and beyond to make sure that our special day went on without a hitch.

Hope reached out to our vendors in advance to ensure that everyone was on the same page. If there were last minute items that we needed, she made sure that they were available. The day before the wedding, Skye was in charge of the rehearsal and got everyone on the same page in a timely manner. Both of these ladies were very professional, approachable, and a true pleasure to work with. The day of our wedding, Hope was available at my fingertips. I was able to text her and receive an immediate response. We had an issue come up at our venue and she handled it quickly and efficiently. She ensured that we were having a great time and it seemed like she had eyes on everything. Anything we needed, she was a step ahead.

We received numerous compliments regarding how smoothly things flowed and how perfect our wedding was and it would not have been possible without Keep It Calm Events!

Sent on 03/02/2021

Chantel S. · Married on 08/06/2020

Fantastic!

Hope is fabulous!! We went from engaged to married in 81 days. She had 60 days to help me pull off a destination wedding. We are in Alabama and had guests from Alabama and Georgia coming to Florida. She helped keep everything together and decorate the ceremony and reception areas for a beautiful beach wedding. 100% would recommend her 🧡

Sent on 03/01/2021

• 3632 N Honeylocust Drive Beverly Hills, 34465 See on map
    Location of (Keep it Calm Events)