Smithtown, NY 11787 Map · Phone number

About Keep Dancing Entertainment

Keeping Dance Floors Packed Since 1989...

• AVX Productions
Couple dancing
314sharpe

2 Reviews for Keep Dancing Entertainment

Denise · Married on 11/15/2014

Keep Dancing was recommended to me for my daughter's wedding by Old Field Club after having two unfortunate experiences with 2 previously booked DJs. Needless to say we were leary and the wedding was getting close. Manny, the owner and working DJ and/or Emcee met with us right away, showed us videos, answered all of our paranoid questions and by the time we left we felt more at ease. Only time will tell. So the wedding day came. Manny, a total professional and nice guy, kept in touch right up to the wedding. Everything went perfectly, he accommodated all of our requests, Everybody danced all night, we had a great time and our guests complimented "the DJ's" work. I highly recommend.

Sent on 11/27/2014

Dane · Married on 09/15/2012

My wife,who I love,is an absolute whack job. She is fussy,very particular (obviously not with husbands)and impossible to please. She asks 4 different versions of the same questions 76 times in a row. All sarcasm aside, for our wedding we met with 11florists (god help me)7wedding cake dudes (husbands, make sure your wearing Kevlar if you dare remind her that it's just flour and frosting ) 9 catering joints ( think I spent the same amount on gas as I did the wedding)..Notice the only thing I haven't complained about is the DJ. Keep Dancing was the 1st company we met with.Within 5minutes of sitting down with dj mark my wife demanded I write him a check. Can't explain how happy that made me especially since I was certain I'd be having to hire Beyonce to play my wedding. Mark answered every question (thousands) returned every email ( surprised he can still grip a fork ) played every song we requested and played them at the exact time the mood called for them. His enthusiasm was off the chart, he walked us through every aspect and made us feel as if we outright owned him. I swear you would have thought it was his wedding, in fact half way through the process I started thinking about what Kind of gift I should get him. We wanted an up tempo party and heavy guest involvement ( he was so money that we almost lost my grandmother mid way thru) the guests were on that dance floor non stop. He stayed late and i had to have my groomsmen hold him down in order to give him a tip. He checks in with us to see how we are doing( probably wants to make sure I'm still alive). I'm sure my wife will use him again when she remarries and any dj worthy event we have in the future, let's just say DJ Mark and keep dancing has a customer for life. In closing- if you happen to see my name in the obituaries in the near future it's because my wife read this.
    DJ Mark & keep dancing, u dudes rock

Sent on 04/04/2013

Keep Dancing Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

• Smithtown, 11787 See on map
    Location of (Keep Dancing Entertainment)