Keala Jarvis Photography

Salt Lake City, UT View map

$2,200 Most Popular Price

I'm a Salt Lake City based wedding and portrait photographer who loves meeting awesome people and capturing the moments that will be remembered for a lifetime. When it comes to weddings I want to tell a story, your love story. I'm passionate about helping my brides & grooms take away more than just great photos of their wedding day but lasting memories and knowing that they worked with a professional to help make that a reality.

I’m fun, crazy, and love to have impromptu dance parties. And I bring that to every session that I photograph, because a photo shoot with me is all about having fun and letting you be YOU. My goal is to capture connection, love, and emotion so your images are timeless.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

1,800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

Add'l Hours
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints

Jason Married on 09/19/2015
    I really can't say enough god things about Keala Jarvis Photography, but I'll try anyway. At our first meeting for our (complimentary) engagement shoot, Keala's outgoing easy personality became very apparent and it seemed like we were having our pictures taken by a good friend. The resulting pictures showed a very impressive eye for both color and shot framing as well as capturing our personalities.
    On our wedding day, again Keala was more like a friend than photographer going above and beyond what would be reasonably expected of a photographer to make sure our day went as well as hoped. We just got our wedding photos back and they more than exceeded our expectations.
    We've already highly recommended Keala to friends who are planning weddings or have senior pictures coming-up!
    *One final note that a lot of people don't think about. Keala does not retain the rights to the photographs, when she finishes preparing them and shares them they are yours to do with as you please. Purchasing the rights to the photos is usually a significant extra charge from most professional photographers.
    Lindsay Married on 08/27/2015
    Keala was AMAZING!!! Not only are her pictures beyond gorgeous, she is fun to be around and she's just incredible at getting everyone where they need to be. She was so awesome at capturing the moments I wanted her to :) and she took the pictures I really wanted from my big day!
    Sava Married on 08/26/2015
    She was so fun and one o the best photographers we have ever worked with! She was extremely amazing, she got every shot we wanted and she was super nice.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Salt Lake City, 84111
Location of (Keala Jarvis Photography)

Keala Jarvis Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Keala Jarvis Photography include in the starting price?

Keala Jarvis Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Keala Jarvis Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Keala Jarvis Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints

What photography styles does Keala Jarvis Photography offer?

Keala Jarvis Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Keala Jarvis Photography offer?

Keala Jarvis Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Keala Jarvis Photography offer for wedding events?

Keala Jarvis Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Keala Jarvis Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Keala Jarvis Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding