Salt Lake City, UT 84111 Map · Phone number

About Keala Jarvis Photography

I'm a Salt Lake City based wedding and portrait photographer who loves meeting awesome people and capturing the moments that will be remembered for a lifetime. When it comes to weddings I want to tell a story, your love story. I'm passionate about helping my brides & grooms take away more than just great photos of their wedding day but lasting memories and knowing that they worked with a professional to help make that a reality.

I’m fun, crazy, and love to have impromptu dance parties. And I bring that to every session that I photograph, because a photo shoot with me is all about having fun and letting you be YOU. My goal is to capture connection, love, and emotion so your images are timeless.

keala jarvis photography0367
e36b4145c1ef0949 1415046397653 keala jarvis photography0163
keala jarvis photography0028

13 Reviews for Keala Jarvis Photography

Jason · Married on 09/19/2015

I really can't say enough god things about Keala Jarvis Photography, but I'll try anyway. At our first meeting for our (complimentary) engagement shoot, Keala's outgoing easy personality became very apparent and it seemed like we were having our pictures taken by a good friend. The resulting pictures showed a very impressive eye for both color and shot framing as well as capturing our personalities.
    On our wedding day, again Keala was more like a friend than photographer going above and beyond what would be reasonably expected of a photographer to make sure our day went as well as hoped. We just got our wedding photos back and they more than exceeded our expectations.
    We've already highly recommended Keala to friends who are planning weddings or have senior pictures coming-up!
    *One final note that a lot of people don't think about. Keala does not retain the rights to the photographs, when she finishes preparing them and shares them they are yours to do with as you please. Purchasing the rights to the photos is usually a significant extra charge from most professional photographers.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Lindsay · Married on 08/27/2015

Keala was AMAZING!!! Not only are her pictures beyond gorgeous, she is fun to be around and she's just incredible at getting everyone where they need to be. She was so awesome at capturing the moments I wanted her to :) and she took the pictures I really wanted from my big day!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Sava · Married on 08/26/2015

She was so fun and one o the best photographers we have ever worked with! She was extremely amazing, she got every shot we wanted and she was super nice.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Award

Keala Jarvis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints