KC Floral Designs

• Robin Temple Flowers

14 Reviews for KC Floral Designs

• alissa_carolynne

Alissa · Married on 05/04/2019

Kim Chi's flowers are high quality and always look stunning! I've asked her to make a hanging centerpiece before and what she provided me with was beyond any expectations. She continues to blow my expectations out of the water. Her bouquets, centerpieces and flowers are the best you can find!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Vanessa · Married on 08/14/2016

I decided to book Kim Chi Flowers for my wedding flowers after seeing what a beautiful job they did at my aunt's funeral. I met with and corresponded primarily with Jayden, and he took so much time with me to discuss my ideas and vision for what I wanted my bouquet to look like. They were kind enough to do two mock trials for me, although they usually only do one, because I was able to convince my reception site to allow me to use them for my reception centerpieces. The fact that they do mock trials alone is noteworthy because I came across some florists that do not offer that at all. They did so for no extra charge and were so generous with their time and I could tell that they were trying their best to make me happy. Jayden was professional, flexible, very detail-oriented, and fun to work with. I truly appreciate the time he took with me to discuss what I had in mind, and he perfectly executed what I wanted! Not only did they do my flowers at the ceremony and reception, they also transported some of the flowers from the ceremony to the reception, and also set up decor at the reception site (like the placecards, frames at memorial table, etc) for me at a small additional fee. Since I didn't have a wedding planner or coordinator, this was a huge help!

A few days before the wedding Jayden emailed me photos of what my bouquet would look like, and I was so thrilled! They looked exactly as how I had envisioned them, and he truly exceeded my expectations. The day of the wedding I was further blown away by how gorgeous the flowers looked in person, and I truly had never seen a floral arrangement as beautiful as my bridal bouquet. I got so many compliments on them, and my makeup artist said that it was the most beautiful sunflower arrangement she had ever seen! I did not want to let go of them all day, and they brought me so much happiness. The floral arrangements at the ceremony and reception sites were gorgeous, and really contributed to me having a perfect and beaut

Sent on 08/17/2016

Final verdict: Highly recommend. The quality and arrangements of flowers, and customers service was exceptional and far surpassed my expectations

Review:
    - What I really appreciate about Kim is that she offered GREAT ways to save money. I wanted to spend minimal money on flowers yet have enough flowers for them look full and pretty. I reused many of my flowers 3 times between the Vietnamese and American ceremony and reception. The delivery staff stayed for the entirety of the ceremony to move the flowers to the reception room.
    - I had a few flowers delivered to my parents’ home in the morning for the Vietnamese ceremony, then the staff went to the venue to start setting up, and then they returned to my parents’ home to pick up the flowers and bring them to the venue to be re-used. I was nervous about the various stops and back and forth, but their delivery between all these places was on time, smooth, and very reasonably priced.
    - Kim speaks perfect English, is very accommodating and modern in style, and super easy to work with.
    - I showed her pictures of arrangements I liked and she offered cheaper, in-season, and equally beautiful alternatives. The flowers were exactly what I imagined!
    - She is opinionated without being overbearing. She had great suggestions about what would look best for our gazebo and arrangements.
    - The final product was very fresh flowers that lasted all day even through all the re-use. I stayed within my budget and got much more than I expected.
    - We hadn’t discussed these specifics prior to the wedding, but the delivery staff was ready with stands to put some vases on which worked out great because it would have looked strange otherwise. They were prepared and used whatever they thought

Sent on 11/18/2015

• 10296 Westminster Ave Garden Grove, 92843 See on map
    7146382084 (Phone number)
    Location of (KC Floral Designs)