Washington, Washington, DC 20037 Map · Phone number

About KC Felton Hair Design

KC Felton Hair Design is a wedding hair specialist located in Washington, D.C. For over 15 years, KC Felton has been mastering hair designs. She started KC Felton Hair Design about 5 years ago and has been creating beautiful wedding hairstyles for brides and bridal parties ever since. Additionally, KC Felton will travel to you and your bridal party to make getting ready that much easier.

KC Felton offers an array of hairstyling services for brides and bridal parties, beginning with a consultation to get an idea of your vision. The services she offers include:

• Trial hair
  • Bridal hair
  • Bridesmaid hair
  • Mother of the bride hair
  • Mother of the groom hair
  • Flower girl hair

kyle coburn

116 Reviews for KC Felton Hair Design

• Z

Zoe · Married on 05/26/2018

KC is an incredibly talented stylist who did an amazing job with my wedding hair. I can't recommend her highly enough. A few highlights:

She's super talented: KC can turn flat, boring hair into a masterpiece. She gave me a hairstyle I didn't think my hair was capable of based solely on one picture I gave her. She also did an amazing job with my Mom and Mother-in-law--their hair looked amazing. Perhaps most impressively, everyone's hair looked good all night, through rain, humidity, and dancing. KC is truly a class act of hair stylists.

KC is flexible and accommodating: KC did a great job at my trial, but I wanted a few adjustments for the actual wedding. She did a perfect job making those few adjustments and my wedding hair was exactly what I wanted. The most impressive part is that, because I know very little about up dos, I know I wasn't communicating my expectations very clearly. KC still managed to understand exactly what I was saying and translate it into a beautiful hairstyle that was just what I was looking for.

She is just a lovely person. KC's cool and collected personality was an amazingly calming presence on my wedding day. I'm so grateful for her everything she did to make my wedding day wonderful!

• Lina

Lina · Married on 04/28/2018

I had very specific thoughts on how I wanted my hair for my wedding…I also have very finicky hair that does not seem to hold curl or any style for more than an hour without a miracle happening. So when I started searching for a hair stylist, I was super picky. After a failed trial with a different company I came across KC’s name through a makeup vendor. I looked her up and found she was one of the few hair stylists that has some pretty complex style up-dos in her portfolio.
    When I had her over for my trial I was super impressed with what she did with my hair! She listened to my concerns, looked at a couple examples from Pinterest, and then worked her magic. My hair turned out amazing and lasted throughout the day! KC was super patient with me and was open to the “accessories” I wanted to add to my hair style. The day of the wedding she was cheerful and made sure by hair was perfect and to my liking. My mother and bridal party all loved what she did with their hair was well! My hair lasted over 12 hours in my Chignon updo, and I received MANY compliments from our guests on how well my updo looked!

Kerry · Married on 08/26/2017

KC did an amazing job on my bridal hair style. There were a few changes that I wanted to make after the trial and KC was very receptive to making the adjustments happen - I absolutely loved how my hair turned out! She also did a great job on my mother in law and bridesmaids. KC is pleasure to work with and be around as well!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

KC Felton Hair Design FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Lori Nansi
    Lori Nansi Wedding Hair & Makeup

I so enjoyed working with KC! she creates extraordinary hair styles that hold up for your entire event effortlessly! I can truly tell how much she loves what she does & She has a very relaxed, fun personality that would put any bride at ease on her wedding day, as a makeup artist it was easy working with her and she makes the experience a fun one! KC has Remarkable talent! One of my fav hair stylists in the DMV! Lori

• A Sweet Soiree
    A Sweet Soiree Wedding Planners

KC's services are by far the most impressive that I have seen from a hairstylist. Not only are her hair designs unique and fitting on the client's personality, but she completes her styles with such efficiency! I would highly recommend KC for any Bride that has a large bridal party and needs to keep the beauty portion of the day on schedule because she will certainly deliver above and beyond.

• Tica Beauty and Cosmetics
    Tica Beauty and Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

KC is a pleasure to work with, she is a very talented Hair Stylist who makes sure she makes the Bride and her attendants look and feel their best on a very special day - she is patient and precise!

• Washington Washington, District of Columbia, DC 20037 See on map