Katrina Leigh Photography

Belton, TX View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price
<p><span>Katrina Leigh Photography is a wedding portraiture service based in Belton, Texas. Katrina is deeply passionate about her work, particularly when it allows her to capture milestone events. She strives to create an experience that is uniquely tailored to each couple and the energy of their event, working alongside them to capture their joy in the most authentic fashion. With Katrina’s help, you can look forward to a collection of keepsakes that portray the true love shared on your special day. </span></p> <p><strong>Services Offered</strong></p> <p><span>Katrina offers a number of services, customizable for the needs of your event. Her process begins with a consultation where she can learn more about your vision for your big day. She offers an engagement session to help you become more comfortable in front of the camera. Katrina also provides in-depth timeline planning so her photography will not disrupt the flow of your special day. Your final collection of images will be delivered in digital format, with the option to add a keepsake album. </span></p>
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints

Allison Married on 04/25/2020

Perfection!

There were 3 things I wanted on our wedding day... To get married, the perfect dress, and Katrina as our photographer. We were NOT disappointed. Katrina's eye for detail, flexibility, and understanding of how we wanted our day to look was simply perfect. She made me (the bride) feel comfortable as the camera snapped away, and captured each moment that was important to us.
    We cannot recommend Katrina enough. She will ensure your day is captured and preserved in all its glory!
  • Lisa
    Lisa M. Married on 02/29/2020

Katrina is AMAZING. I will be hiring her again for future events.

Katrina is young, but exudes confidence and professionalism. She is so easy to work with and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. For my wedding I had certain ideas that I wanted for pictures, and she not only did super at those, but had other great ideas as well. Overall, I was pleased at the final results.

Real Weddings

• Allison & Gavin
    82 photos · 04/25/2020

Team

Katrina Natwick
Katrina Natwick
Head Photographer

For the record, I never thought photography would be a career for me. In high school I had my hopes and dreams set on being a horse trainer...But life has a way of showing you what you need in your life. I love photography because for me, it's a way to connect, be creative, and have a positive impact on my clients lives, whether you are a couple, or an equestrian. When you hire me as your photographer, your experience becomes personal to me. I take my career very seriously, but in a fun way!!! I want to make sure your day is a blast. You get me, in all my glory, weirdness and silliness included, and trust me, I will make sure your experience is lighthearted, joyful and fun!!

Ice cream, sunsets, stars, and mountains are some some things that take my breath away. I grew up on a ranch in Bozeman, MT. Spending most of my time riding or working with my horses and spending time outside. Being homeschooled through high school allowed me time to pursue things that meant a lot to me, which meant I trained for spartan races, hiked, started my photography business in 2017, and pursued many other outdoor interests. I now have extensive experience with Dressage, Natural Horsemanship, Liberty Training, and Eventing through horses, and being an equestrian will always be my sport of choice.

I am an Enneagram 7, ENFP, and a total social butterfly. My husband Levi is on the more introverted side, and tones down my crazy. That's what husbands are supposed to do right?! We love watching murder mysteries and comedies together during our evenings (Criminal minds and now "This is Us" are on the top of the list), running, and playing with our two dogs (for the record he still doesn't know I married him because of his dog... She's SOOOO CUUUTE!!!). Anywaaaaay, explore my website to learn more about me and my family!

Belton Belton, TX, 76513
Location of (Katrina Leigh Photography)

Katrina Leigh Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Katrina Leigh Photography include in the starting price?

Katrina Leigh Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations

What photography services does Katrina Leigh Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Katrina Leigh Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What photography styles does Katrina Leigh Photography offer?

Katrina Leigh Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Katrina Leigh Photography offer?

Katrina Leigh Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Katrina Leigh Photography offer for wedding events?

Katrina Leigh Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Katrina Leigh Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Katrina Leigh Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding