Belton, Belton, TX 76513 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,600
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About Katrina Leigh Photography

Ahhhh!! You are getting married! This is such an exciting time in life. Whether you have been waiting for this day your entire life, or you didn't see it coming so soon, soak this time up girl. Every. Single. Moment. It flies by. You should look back on your wedding with your spouse and say, "That was FUN!", and that's exactly what environment I aim to cultivate.

You MAY be a #KLBRIDE if some of these resonate with you!

• You LOVE going on adventures.
  • You can't wait to celebrate your marriage!
  • You don't mind getting your dress a little dirty...
  • You want to LAUGH and have fun during your portraits.
  • You have strong family values...
  • You want your animals involved in your wedding!
  • You love personal touches and details!

So, why book me?!

As your photographer, I will be by your side more than any other person during the wedding. From getting ready pictures, to gorgeous sunset portraits and reception dances, I'm there. Capturing the big, and the little moments. Which is why it is so important to hire a photographer that you mesh with. Someone who is fun, works well under pressure, and can remind you of the joy's of your wedding!!! We'll crack jokes, laugh, and I'll coach you during your portrait sessions so your day will run as effortlessly as possible! You can rest easy knowing your wedding will be well documented, so even the moments you aren't able to live during your special day, you can look back on in the sweet first months of marriage and be taken back in time.

For the day of, I create a detailed timeline for your wedding party, family and other vendors. As well as a list of wedding details and suggestions to get ready before your big day. Everything matters, I want to capture what that makes wedding personal to YOU. There are a lot of weddings out there, but only one of yours. After the big day, you will be able to relive your day over again by browsing your online gallery. Showcasing details, the little moments, and the emotion you and your guests felt during this incredible day. This full gallery will be available no later than a few weeks from your wedding date, with some sneak peaks of my favorite to enjoy in the meantime!

After your online gallery is delivered the fun hasn't ended! We can now start the process of creating your legacy albums, design wall art layouts, order prints, and choose personal gifts for your friends and family!

• Woman-owned
 dsc6374 51 1949933 161962591388792
Unique & Personal Engagements
Unique & Personal Engagements
Garter Retrieval - with SPICE!
Garter Retrieval - with SPICE!
Have Fun at your engagement!
Have Fun at your engagement!
Memories with Bridesmaids!

Real Weddings 82 Photos

3 Reviews for Katrina Leigh Photography

Allison · Married on 04/25/2020

Perfection!

There were 3 things I wanted on our wedding day... To get married, the perfect dress, and Katrina as our photographer. We were NOT disappointed. Katrina's eye for detail, flexibility, and understanding of how we wanted our day to look was simply perfect. She made me (the bride) feel comfortable as the camera snapped away, and captured each moment that was important to us.
    We cannot recommend Katrina enough. She will ensure your day is captured and preserved in all its glory!

Sent on 04/21/2021
  • Lisa

Lisa M. · Married on 02/29/2020

Katrina is AMAZING. I will be hiring her again for future events.

Katrina is young, but exudes confidence and professionalism. She is so easy to work with and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. For my wedding I had certain ideas that I wanted for pictures, and she not only did super at those, but had other great ideas as well. Overall, I was pleased at the final results.

Sent on 04/20/2021

Katrina Leigh Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2700
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3600
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Katrina Leigh Photography

Katrina Natwick

Katrina Natwick

Head Photographer

For the record, I never thought photography would be a career for me. In high school I had my hopes and dreams set on being a horse trainer...But life has a way of showing you what you need in your life. I love photography because for me, it's a way to connect, be creative, and have a positive impact on my clients lives, whether you are a couple, or an equestrian. When you hire me as your photographer, your experience becomes personal to me. I take my career very seriously, but in a fun way!!! I want to make sure your day is a blast. You get me, in all my glory, weirdness and silliness included, and trust me, I will make sure your experience is lighthearted, joyful and fun!!

Ice cream, sunsets, stars, and mountains are some some things that take my breath away. I grew up on a ranch in Bozeman, MT. Spending most of my time riding or working with my horses and spending time outside. Being homeschooled through high school allowed me time to pursue things that meant a lot to me, which meant I trained for spartan races, hiked, started my photography business in 2017, and pursued many other outdoor interests. I now have extensive experience with Dressage, Natural Horsemanship, Liberty Training, and Eventing through horses, and being an equestrian will always be my sport of choice.

I am an Enneagram 7, ENFP, and a total social butterfly. My husband Levi is on the more introverted side, and tones down my crazy. That's what husbands are supposed to do right?! We love watching murder mysteries and comedies together during our evenings (Criminal minds and now "This is Us" are on the top of the list), running, and playing with our two dogs (for the record he still doesn't know I married him because of his dog... She's SOOOO CUUUTE!!!). Anywaaaaay, explore my website to learn more about me and my family!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Belton Belton, TX, 76513 See on map
    Location of (Katrina Leigh Photography)

Katrina Leigh Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Katrina Leigh Photography include in the starting price?

Katrina Leigh Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Multi. Locations

What photography services does Katrina Leigh Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Katrina Leigh Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What photography styles does Katrina Leigh Photography offer?

Katrina Leigh Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Katrina Leigh Photography offer?

Katrina Leigh Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Katrina Leigh Photography offer for wedding events?

Katrina Leigh Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Katrina Leigh Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Katrina Leigh Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.