Covington, LA 70435 Map · Phone number

About Katie Pellegrin Photography

Your wedding is a unique reflection of you. That’s why I love getting to know you personally — so I can tell your story beautifully. Sharing all your wedding dreams and details helps me create authentic, meaningful images that reflect the true you. Your unguarded moments. Your natural emotions. All the cherished images of your very special day.My shooting style is quietly unobtrusive and my images naturally reveal the expressions of love and commitment that you both share. This is my passion. The heart of what I do. And it shines through in every image.Your wedding day will be filled with extraordinary moments — intimate, surprising and joyous. Those fleeting moments, captured creatively, are the timeless visual heirlooms that will instantly bring you back to the essence of your wedding day.

I can’t wait to hear from you!

Follow Katie Pellegrin Photography on

1 User photo

Katie Pellegrin Photography 1
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/17/2018

like having two best friends there with you! We couldn’t be happier with the way the photos turned out!!!

We used Katie for both our engagement photos and as our wedding photographer this past March and we could not be happier with how our pictures turned out! One of the best wedding decisions we made!
    They did an absolutely incredible job of catching every moment, not only the obvious ones, but the candid moments that can really paint a picture for the day. From when we first met at our engagement shoot Katie offered endless support, advice and guidance. On the day itself we felt in safe hands and it was like having two friends there with you! We couldn’t be happier with the way the photos turned out, our only problem is having too many great pics to choose from!! :) If you’re thinking about booking Katie for your wedding, DO IT! You won’t be disappointed! They have captured memories we will cherish forever.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Katie and her husband Derrick were so easy to work with! They were able to meet with my husband and me to finalize all of our wedding details to make sure nothing was missed! Katie was able to put me at ease when it came to pictures because I knew she would take care of everything! So fun to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Katie Pellegrin Photography 2
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 03/11/2017

I LOVED working with Katie to photograph my wedding!! She was super sweet and easy to schedule shoots with. I purchased the package with an engagement shoot, bridal shoot, and all day wedding coverage. She took great pictures and I'm glad that I chose Katie to take my pictures.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Katie Pellegrin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Covington, 70435 See on map