Belle Amour Photography

Slidell, LA View map Visit website
$2,758 Most Popular Price

$2,758 Most Popular Price

Belle Amour Photography is a wedding photography business based in Slidell, Louisianna, that takes a fun and lighthearted approach to its work. With traditional and photojournalistic styles of photography, this company can showcase your most candid moments in an artistic way. They can also do boudoir sessions and trash the dress. Owner Nichole has been working in the industry with her team since 2005 and has garnered a lot of experience. Belle Amour Photography will strive to capture every genuine emotion so you can treasure your special day for years to come.

Belle Amour Photography offers several packages so you can find the right service for you. They will happily travel to your venue to photograph your momentous occasion and can work additional hours if needed. Multiple photographers can be onsite to ensure no moment goes unnoticed. They can also use excellent editing techniques on your photos. Some of the products provided include:

• Digital files
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,756

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,758

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
    Rhondell Married on 01/27/2018
    I contacted Mrs. Nichole for boudoir photos. She responded very quickly and answered all of my questions. To say she was amazing would be an understatement!! She was beyond amazing. She made me feel so comfortable. I LOVE my pictures. Her prices are reasonable and the quality of her work truly shows her passion for what she does. I contacted her on a tight deadline and she was so great to work with. Something I was nervous and stressed about went smoothly and great thanks to her! I highly recommend her to any and everyone.
    Mick Married on 03/29/2017
    We really reccomend this service provider!!! =)
    Madilynn Married on 12/31/2015
    I am so happy with my wedding photos! The price was very reasonable for such quality work. Plus, I got a few free prints and digital copies of my photos on a lovely custom flash drive. I met with Nichole and booked Belle Amour almost a year in advance. We had a nice chat about my nontraditional ceremony and what I was looking for. She did not disappoint. I explained that there would be low lighting at my reception and she is the only photographer I talked to that did not flinch when hearing this. Not only was she able to perfectly capture the lighting, but she was even able to get shots of fireworks lighting up the sky! I am no expert, but I am sure that is not easy to do. She is very skilled in her craft. One of the things that first attracted me to her photos was the amazing still images she had on her website of table décor, bridal accessories, etc. I told her I was interested in getting lots of shots like this and she was very creative and passionate in doing so - she positioned our wedding rings on our cake topper and hung my dress from a mossy tree. I really loved working with someone who is genuinely excited about her work. It is not just a job to her. Thank you, Nichole!

Belle Amour Photography's reply:

As I read this review you wrote about my company I teared up for sure! I am so happy you chose us to capture your beautiful wedding!!! Thank you again for the kind words!!!

Real Weddings

• Kirby & Hunter
    33 photos · 02/23/2019

572 Red Maple Dr Slidell, LA, 70448
Location of (Belle Amour Photography)

Belle Amour Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Belle Amour Photography include in the starting price?

Belle Amour Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does Belle Amour Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Belle Amour Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Toning
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Belle Amour Photography offer?

Belle Amour Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Belle Amour Photography offer?

Belle Amour Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Belle Amour Photography offer for wedding events?

Belle Amour Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Belle Amour Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Belle Amour Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding