Covington, LA 70435 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Gabrielle Hail Photography

Gabrielle Hail Photography is a Louisiana-based wedding and portrait photographer whose intent is to preserve the fleeting moments of beauty on your wedding day. Gabby loves working in natural light and uses it to her advantage to accomplish her goal of capturing images of love for all of her clients. Contact Gabrielle Hail Photography today for all of your wedding photography needs!

Experience
She describes her work as authentic and romantic and hopes to tell the story of each individual couple's relationship. With Gabrielle Hail Photography, couples have the opportunity to be themselves and create the perfect images that will last a lifetime.

Gabrielle Hail Photography offers a variety of services, including:

• Multiple locations
  • Wedding portraits
  • Willing to travel

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, Gabrielle Hail Photography also offers:

• Boudoir shoot

img0179

5 Reviews for Gabrielle Hail Photography

Kelly · Married on 04/06/2019

Best decision ever!

Me and my husband are from California and we decided to get married in Louisiana. Picking vendors when you live half way across the country can be nerve wracking and stressful. Thankfully I found Gabrielle Hail both from my tireless search efforts on Wedding Wire and my venue happened to recommended her. When looking through her portfolio I immediately fell in love with her work, and her style of photography was exactly what I was looking for. From day 1 working with Gabrielle has been an amazing and stress free experience. I dislike getting my pictures taken and was nervous getting them professionally done for both my engagement and wedding photos. However immediately when we started taking photos she made me feel relaxed and confident which are two feelings I never have when taking pictures of myself. She does an amazing job making sure you have fun during the whole process and provides brides with a little extra support for their big day when little bumps in the road things pop up. The photos we received from our wedding are absolutely beautiful and stunning. Every time I show them to someone we get compliments on how amazing and unique they look. We would definitely recommend Gabrielle for anyone who wants photos that look more like a piece of art than the stereotypical wedding photos you see, and we hope to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Leah · Married on 11/18/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Gabrielle. When the photographer I had planned on using for my elopement cancelled on me at the last minute, I was in a total panic! Unlike the other photographers I'd spoken to, Gabrielle was so responsive and sweet; she guided me through the process and made me feel totally comfortable leading up to and on the day of my wedding. The stars aligned for me - our wedding would not have been the same without her. She captured the tenderness of the day, and of all the people there, always making us laugh and made us feel so natural. Her vision totally aligned with ours - she is both incredibly creative and talented. The pictures we got back mean more to me than any amount of money. Can't recommend her highly enough!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Kayla · Married on 04/01/2017

Where do I start? Gabby is the most talented and gifted photographer. She had a way of making me feel so comfortable. I highly recommend her to anyone interested in a photographer. You'll be more than happy with your final results.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Gabrielle Hail Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gabrielle Hail Photography 1
    Elope with Love
    Is the stress of planning a wedding making you want to run for the hills?? For all of my adventurous, alternative couples who want to do it their way, I offer elopement packages just for you! No strict timelines or guests to please, just you and me and my camera. Perfect for adventurous couples wanting to get away to nature and have a private destination ceremony. Book now and get $100 off any Elopement package!

• Covington, 70435 See on map