Palmettos on the Bayou

Slidell, LA View map

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Michael
    Michael G. Married on 03/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Palmetto's was perfect for us

We had a small wedding or perhaps a large elopement, with less than twenty people. Palmettos does larger weddings but was able to accommodate us within our budget and the setting is just beautiful, with the bayou and cypress trees as a backdrop to the ceremony. They are also a wonderful restaurant, and unsurprisingly the reception dinner was delicious. We worked with Bridget which was a nice bonus in terms of planning and helping the ceremony go off without a hitch. I'm grateful we chose Palmettos, the setting will always be a part of our wonderful memories of this special day.
    Megan Married on 12/01/2018

Dream wedding venue

My wife and I knew from the beginning of wedding planning that we wanted an outdoor venue. There aren’t many options in our area, so we began looking at other destinations. Friends of ours had been to a wedding at Palmettos on the Bayou and suggested that we check it out. It was the first venue we visited, and we fell in love. We booked right then and there. I honestly couldn’t have imagined a better experience with this venue. Our wedding coordinator, Brittany, was so easy to work with. She was so knowledgeable about everything and always took the time to answer every question I had. I was thrilled to learn that Palmettos was now offering the Camellia Cottage for bridal parties to get ready in the day of the wedding. I decided to take advantage of this beautiful cottage for myself and my bridesmaids. It was the perfect setting for getting dolled up and taking pictures. It ended up raining the night before the wedding, but Brittany did everything she could to ensure that we would still be able to have the ceremony by the Oak Tree. It was a truly beautiful afternoon that led into the most perfect evening reception on the deck. Brittany carved out some time for my wife and I to be able to eat and take a few meaningful photographs down by the bayou before the reception began. Our guests could not stop raving about EVERYTHING. They loved the food and drinks, and told us numerous times that this was the most gorgeous wedding venue they had ever been to. Palmettos on the Bayou is truly something special, and we plan to visit again for every anniversary!
    Maria Married on 04/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brittany was our wedding coordinator/planner who was on top of everything she did not miss a beat no worries here best place to have a wedding.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1901 Bayou Ln Slidell, LA, 70469
Location of (Palmettos on the Bayou)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding