Lagrangeville, NY 12540 Map · Phone number

About Kathryn Cooper Weddings

No matter where in the world you're getting married, I photograph unique, beautiful, and quirky weddings in the most fun, amazing, and stress-free way possible. Cookie-cutter photos? Heck no! I'm a photojournalist, which means that in addition to catching your ceremony and family photos, I focus on candid moments: surprises, laughs, crazy dance moves, and incredible reactions that tell the story of your day. Occasionally I'll do a cool pose, but most of the time I let you talk, laugh, and enjoy everything you've planned. My photos are natural and not overly edited, so they showcase you, the place, and the moment. I especially love time alone with just the bride and groom, because doing portrait sessions--whether in another country, under the water, or using light painting and night--makes your photos stand out. I pick and choose just a few weddings a year so I can get creative and truly capture the essence of the two of you. If you're fun and creative, and are open to having an awesome photographer (or photo team, if you're having a bigger celebration!) catch all the amazing moments of your day, I'm your gal!

Follow Kathryn Cooper Weddings on

Kathryn Cooper Weddings 3
Kathryn Cooper Weddings 4
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 02/05/2019

Photography not like the others!

There are great photographers, but I like Kathryn’s style because she is going to change your view what every other photographer is about. I’m so inspired by her travels and how she gets to a these places in the world! I feel that shes passionate about her experiences and in some ways shes including them into the present moments of a portrait. She made the experience adventurous and fun no matter where we were. She’s funny, relaxed, easy going, you can hang out with her, she’s a cool person to know and a wind storm would mean she can be even more creative.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Photographer For Spring Styled Shoot

I had the pleasure of working with Kathryn for a spring 2019 styled shoot at Garrison Crest. She was absolutely LOVELY to work with! When she asked me to help plan, design and coordinate the shoot, I was happy to jump on board. She is so easy going and was very clear and specific on what her vision was. Not only is she super funny and such a great person to be around, but she is a fantastic photographer! Her photos were absolutely stunning! She has such a good eye and was able to add so much depth to the photos. I am beyond pleased with the way they turned out. I look forward to working with Kathryn again soon!

Kathryn Cooper Weddings 5
    Kathryn Cooper Weddings 6
    Kathryn Cooper Weddings 7
    Kathryn Cooper Weddings 8
    Sent on 05/31/2019

Dara · Married on 05/13/2017

Without a doubt, Kathryn was my favorite vendor of the entire wedding. She was professional, kind, creative, friendly and an overall joy to work with. Her work is phenomenal! We knew that going in (it's why we chose her) but we were blown away by what we received afterwards. You will not regret hiring her. I promise!

Sent on 07/25/2017