Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 103

About KATHERINE MILLER events

Each element of a celebration sets the scene for you and your guests. That’s why we aim to infuse every South Carolina wedding with charming details, fresh ideas and style.

So whether you are getting married in one of downtown Charleston's historic churches, beside a Pawleys Island plantation or by the sea in Edisto Beach, KATHERINE MILLER events can help you plan one of the Lowcountry’s most talked-about celebrations.

We specialize in full-service wedding and event coordination. From day one—or from “Yes” until “I Do”—Katherine promises to create unforgettable moments for you and your families with superior service, careful attention to detail and a sense of humor. She provides expert venue and vendor recommendations as well as consultation regarding design, décor menu and logistics.

Yet not every hostess requires this type of assistance. For those who have more time and patience, KATHERINE MILLER events is available to consult on a part-time basis beginning six months or a number of weeks prior to the event date. These services allow Katherine and her team to double-check every detail and finalize your celebration’s style and timeline.

To learn more about these services—or to inquire about a more customized approach to event planning—please visit our Web site, e-mail our office or give us a ring: KATHERINEMILLERevents.com, Kate@KATHERINEMILLERevents.com or 843.388.5576.

Follow KATHERINE MILLER events on

img9918
kjt008

• Videos 2

19 Reviews for KATHERINE MILLER events

Not only are Katherine 's services impeccable, but I have gained a friend through the process. Katherine had a vision for elegant, soft perfection for our wedding and we could not have asked for more. She was more than we expected for a wedding planner. She will make your wedding dreams come true. It would be a mistake to pass her up.

Ruth · Married on 02/02/2013

Katherine was an absolute blessing!! Being from out of town and planning a wedding in Charleston I could not have done it without Katherine. She was wonderul in listening to our wants and fullfilled them way beyond our expectations!! I highly reccommend Kathrine for your wedding planner-I promise you will love her as much as I do!!

Ashlee · Married on 01/26/2013

There are no words for how wonderful Katherine is! My husband and I planned our wedding in Charleston from Rhode Island in about a month, and we could not have done this without Katherine-- no way, no how.
    As a planner, Katherine is beyond efficient. She is organized, communicative, and flexible. But most importantly, she listens and takes the time to understand her clients. I loved that she was always 10 steps ahead of my husband and I-- she not only had everything mapped out, but was able to anticipate things that we never would have thought of--ever! She is also honest with her opinions about vendors, etc, but will never force her opinion or try and sway you if she disagrees. Katherine has a wonderful network of people/vendors she works with regularly, and they are some of the most talented, kind people I have ever met. Some, we now consider friends which is rare. How many people can say that about their wedding team?
    The wedding Katherine created for us was mind-blowing. Once the venue was decided, I told her all I needed was candles, and if I had flowers, they needed to be neutral in color. With those simple instructions, she took control and created this unbelievable ceremony/reception space that was not only better than I ever could have imagined, but I had never seen anything like it--not in magazines or movies. She also added details to our ceremony/reception that were unique, special and made the wedding what we had hoped for. I wish I could have my wedding every weekend for the rest of my life-- that's how outrageously amazing it was.
    If you are looking for the type of planner who is kind, sweet, efficient, creative beyond words, easy-going, calm and solution-oriented, Katherine Miller is your person. We can't say enough good things!

KATHERINE MILLER events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning

• Gown Boutique of Charleston
    Gown Boutique of Charleston Wedding Dresses

Katherine attends to all the details of your event. Our brides love the way she brings their wedding day visions to life!

• Historic Rice Mill
    Historic Rice Mill Mansion Weddings

Katherine is the epitome of Southern grace and, combined with her excellent organizational skills and creative ideas, you couldn't ask for a more lovely wedding planner. She brings a smile to the face of everyone she encounters, especially during those stressful moments. We enjoy working with her so much and will always spread the word and recommend her services!

• Hart to Heart Media
    Hart to Heart Media Wedding Videographers

We have had the pleasure of working with Katherine Miller events and have come to realize why brides love them. They did a phenomenal job while maintaining a calm presence throughout the day.

• Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 See on map