460 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number

About Kate's Paperie

New York's premiere luxury destination for all your custom printing and preparations, from Save the Dates to complete Wedding Suites, Day-Of Accessories, and more. We feature some of the most exclusive vendors and designs available, including classic choices like Crane and William Arthur as well as more stylized lines like Ceci New York, Smock, Spark, Dauphine Press, Oblation, Arabella, and Elum. Call to make an appointment, or feel free to stop by and meet with our expert staff who will guide you from start to elegant finish.

Kate's Paperie has been the ultimate purveyor of paper and stationery from around the world for over 20 years. In addition to custom printing, we can fulfill many of your wedding needs with our fine frames, sumptuous photo albums, wedding journals, and gorgeous guest books. Please visit us online at www.katespaperie.com or at our 4 stores in NYC and one store in CT.

West Village (8 W. 13th St., NYC) 212-633-0570; Upper East Side (1282 Third Ave., NYC) 212-396-3670; Soho (72 Spring St., NYC) 212-941-9816; Midtown (140 W. 57th St., NYC) 212-459-0700; Greenwich (125 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich CT) 203-861-0025

23sp
untitled
123sizedproperly
23sp

22 Reviews for Kate's Paperie

I had my wedding invitations and guest book done by Kate's Paperie. I chose letterpress invitations by Designers Fine Press, which I found to be a great value. The staff at Kate's was very patient with me as I constantly changed my mind on design and colors. I could not have been any happier with the finished product! They are by far the most beautiful invitations I have ever seen (I know, I am probably a little biased). We had the guest book engraved, which was such a sweet touch. Yes, it was a little pricey for a guest book but now that it is fully of polaroids I am very happy I didn't skimp on it.

Perfect place to view hundreds of different wedding invitations and be able to stay within your budget!

Christine · Married on 11/02/2012

I took an necessarily large amount of time to pick out my invitations because I had never chosen formal stationary before and did not understand the mixing and matching of fonts, paper size, shape, and type. In the end, Kate's staff was very helpful and informative and I was more pleased with my invitations that I thought I would be when I ordered them. Flawless. Thanks, Kate's Paperie!!

Kate's Paperie FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• 460 West 34th Street New York, NY 10001 See on map