Kate Minor Photography

Minneapolis, MN View map
   1 review
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Kate Minor Photography is all about connection, authenticity, and creating beautiful moments. When a couple books me as their wedding photographer, I give them my heartfelt dedication to helping make their wedding day as beautiful and stress free as possible. I want to know all about your vision, personality, and style! Together we will chat, laugh, and create genuine moments together.

I am honored to work as a wedding photographer and am constantly inspired by the amazing clients with whom I get to work. Hearing people’s stories and capturing moments for them is why I love doing what I do!

I have a relaxed, fun approach to taking photos. I read situations and figure out how to best approach each moment, whether it be flow posing, candid, or photo journalistic.

Kate specializes in wedding and lifestyle photography and although she is based out of the Twin Cities, she available for travel.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,700.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Negatives
Prints
  • User2289311 2+ years ago
    I worked with Kate and her assistant recently for my wedding Duluth, MN. Having traveled from 2 states away I had never met Kate in person however we spoke over the phone a few times to get to know each other and hash out details. Kate is such a passionate and fun person to have around on your wedding day! She really made my fiancé and I feel comfortable being in front of the camera all day. It was like she wasn't even there, but somehow she managed to capture the fun and spirit of the entire day! We also were able to set up a photo booth - can't wait to see those pictures! Thank You Kate!

Minneapolis, 55414
Location of (Kate Minor Photography)

Kate Minor Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kate Minor Photography include in the starting price?

Kate Minor Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Engagement Shoot

What photography services does Kate Minor Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kate Minor Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kate Minor Photography offer?

Kate Minor Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Kate Minor Photography offer?

Kate Minor Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Kate Minor Photography offer for wedding events?

Kate Minor Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Negatives
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Kate Minor Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kate Minor Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding