Greenville, SC 29609 Map · Phone number

About Kate Asire Flowers

Our style at Kate Asire Flowers could be described as lush, wild and romantic. We handle all aspects of floral design from initial consultation to installation and breakdown. We are based in Greenville, South Carolina and love to travel in the Southeast. Please visit our website for more information and to set up a consultation. We can't wait to hear from you!

kateasireflowers.com

Follow Kate Asire Flowers on

• Culpepper Designs
  • Joyful Arrangements
  • Expressions Unlimited, Inc.
simmons fisk wedding jessica barley photography
claxtonfarmswedding 72

17 Reviews for Kate Asire Flowers

Lee Young · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Beautiful flower arrangements

Our daughter was married on October 26, 2019 and Kate did all the flowers for the wedding. The arrangements were beautiful!! She is so talented!! It is truly amazing! Words cannot describe her work. I highly recommend her! She is so easy to work with and an absolute joy to be around.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Kate Asire Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Lee. Working with your family was wonderful! Congratulations again to your sweet daughter and new son!
  • Camille

Camille Petraitis · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful flowers and team

I first fell in love with Kate Asire Flowers at my sisters wedding in 09.2018. I knew I had to have them for my wedding which occurred in 09.2019.

Kate and her team were incredible from our initial consultation until the end of our wedding weekend. She was innovative; Katie really took our flower ideas/requests and made our dream a reality. We didn't have many decorations as we had an outdoor ceremony and reception. Katie made everything so beautiful.. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day.

We will add, our wedding day was HOT (like 94 degrees hot without clouds). Kate and her staff waited until the last minute to take the flowers out of shade/water to ensure they didn't wilt prior to our ceremony or reception. They stood out in the heat with water bottles once the flowers were out to ensure they looked vibrant and perky for our day.

To say their team is the amazing is an understatement. We would highly recommend Kate Asire Flowers to anyone and hope to use them again in the future.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Kate Asire Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Camille. It was an honor to have a small part in your wedding day!
  • Sarah

Sarah Watson · Married on 08/24/2019

So Lovely!

Working with Kate was an absolute dream! She is very thoughtful and asks all of the right questions to how what it is you're interested in. We didn't have a set wedding color, so my primary interest was in local, seasonal flowers. I loved that Kate had the freedom to pull together her favorite flowers, and I was not disappointed. I'll also say that my (now) husband doesn't really like boutonnieres, but loved what Kate and her team put together! :) My last note will be about the flowers on the cake - absolutely spectacular. So many people came up to me throughout the evening to complement it!!

Everything was beautiful, light, elegant, whimsical - it was the perfect touch for the day!

Sent on 09/14/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kate Asire Flowers FAQ

$ 6000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Greenville, 29609 See on map
    Location of (Kate Asire Flowers)