Greenville, SC 29609 Map · Phone number

About Kate Asire Flowers

Our style at Kate Asire Flowers could be described as lush, wild and romantic. We handle all aspects of floral design from initial consultation to installation and breakdown. We are based in Greenville, South Carolina and love to travel in the Southeast. Please visit our website for more information and to set up a consultation. We can't wait to hear from you!

kateasireflowers.com

Kate Asire Flowers 5
Kate Asire Flowers 6
Kate Asire Flowers 7

Kally · Married on 12/30/2018

Beautiful florals that I'll cherish forever

Kate is beyond creative. Her ability to take my vision board and bring it to life, but also make it uniquely mine was beautiful to see. She was easy to communicate with, timely, and overall I couldn't imagine using anyone else.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Elizabeth Gostout · Married on 10/13/2018

Do not hesitate.

I can't even put into words how grateful I am that Kate and her team executed the florals for our wedding. She's truly an artist, and I feel fortunate to have held her work during our special weekend. Kate made sure to adapt flower selections to our budget, and based on her instagram account and our lovely Facetime conversations, I was confident giving her free rein to do what she does best. Kate truly puts her heart into her work, and everyone at our wedding could tell. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Kate Asire Flowers 18
    Kate Asire Flowers 19
    Kate Asire Flowers 20

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

I am shocked that I hadn't heard of Kate before my wedding planners recommended her. Her work is incredible and she deserves to be published in every magazine that has to do with weddings and flowers. My experience with Kate was seamless. We met once to talk about my ideas and what I liked, in this meeting she took great and shared ideas as she had them (the wedding planners were also at this meeting and were able to give more specific inspiration and a better "creative brief"). A week later, as promised, she had a detailed quote and was able to make some adjustments based on my feedback. Following the payment of my deposit, she put together a detailed and beautiful design plan, then executed flawlessly on the big day. Flowers were super important to me as I knew they'd make a big impact on our wedding day. They were hands down the best investment and as much as I wish I could have saved them all forever, we have such beautiful memories and so do our guests. Kate is beyond talented - she clearly has a passion for the work she does, and her love for her craft is clear in everything she does.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kate Asire Flowers FAQ

• Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Greenville, 29609 See on map