Karma DJs

Sugar Land, Sugar Land, TX 77479 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Karma DJs

KarmaDJs is a professional DJ company that offers fantastic services throughout Houston, San Antonio, Dallas and Austin, Texas. No matter what music style you're looking for —top 40 DJ or a mix of everything — KarmaDJs will guarantee a fantastic selection of music to fit your love story and personalities. Your wedding deserves to be amazing and choosing KarmaDJs for your wedding will ensure a fun and celebratory event for all involved.

Offering several different packages for different budgets and price points, KarmaDJs offers impeccable music and event services. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Bilingual MC

Karma DJs 6
Karma DJs 7

Nayana · Married on 01/05/2019

Karma DJ's led by Dj Yogi Goyal-Highly Recommended

My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Yogi, Q, And Dave for our wedding day festivities as well as the night before. Yogi and I have worked together for weddings in the past so his professionalism was nothing new to me. He still earnestly worked to get our business despite that fact, and made sure our day's entertainment was great. He was set up and on time, and made time to meet me at my convenience and was always available by phone and email along the whole way. Yogi was able to help me with a surprise I had for my wife as well, which went great. They are a talented group, and over the years working with different DJ's I can tell you their equipment is very high quality. We definitely recommend Karma DJ's for your event/wedding.

Maha Farooqi · Married on 12/16/2018

Best decision ever!

DJ Abbas went ABOVE & BEYOND to make our wedding events a BLAST!! I would highly recommend him for any event. He was professional, punctual, prepared, very respectful and FULL OF ENERGY. Imran and I really enjoyed his music playlist and constant announcements throughout the events. Thank you sooo much for being a special part of our wedding. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Neel Desai · Married on 11/03/2018

The Perfect DJ

Honestly this is the most amazing company with some of the most amazing DJ's. They know how to play to the crowd and source all kinds of great add-on that make your wedding flawless. The attention to detail you receive from Yogi and the team is the best of the best. As a DJ myself I can honestly say they make your special day even more special. They always say you pay for what you get and I can tell you the services they provide always supersedes any cost. I cant thank them enough!

Karma DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Demers Banquet Hall