1768 Country Road, York, PA 17408 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Karen's On Country Road

Welcome!

When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece. - John Ruskin.

"What started as a hobby became my passion and a full-time business I love. I offer free consultations." - Karen

Karen Grove provides 15 years of floral design experience!

For more information about services or for general inquiries, please contact Karen directly.

Karen Grove
1768 Country Road
York, PA 17408

p. 717-225-0250
e. karen@karensoncountryroad.com

19 Reviews for Karen's On Country Road

Meghann · Married on 10/25/2014

Absolutely gorgeous arrangements! Karen was able to take my very abstract idea and pull it together in no time...everything turned out to be our fairy tale

Sent on 10/30/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/13/2014

Karen is an absolute treasure. I had a large wedding with separate flowers for three different venue areas, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception which meant a lot of flowers. Karen produced the most beautiful arrangements that our guests couldn't stop talking about. We sent the smaller arrangements home with guests at the end of the night and some have reported that the flowers still look gorgeous almost 2 weeks later. Even our photographers wanted to know who did the flowers. Karen knows her stuff and is just great to work with. She is also extremely well priced. We got so much and didn't break the bank. If you need flowers, call Karen!!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2014

Karen was incredibly fun to work with. She is super down to earth, and her ideas for my flowers were incredibly, and executed beautifully. I came to her with no ideas about what I wanted, other than purple flowers and carnations incorporated in. She immediately started showing me pictures of other arrangements and bouquets she had made in the past, etc.

She was a lot of fun to work with, and she works out of her home, which keeps overhead cost low, meaning the flowers were an incredibly reasonable price! I got a ton of complements on my flowers throughout the day, which was awesome to hear. She also was great about using vases I provided for centerpieces on the tables, and the arrangements she made were so beautiful. I cannot say enough great things about her! If you are getting married in the York, PA area, definitely use Karen!

Sent on 09/25/2014

• Royal Manchester Golf Links
    Royal Manchester Golf Links Country Club Weddings

Karen is extremely talented and easy to work with. Her arrangements always turn out beautiful!

• Linda Poff Bridal Services Wedding Dresses

I have known Karen for quite a few years & used her services personally. I talk with alot if brides who are using her as their florist & have seen pictures after the wedding. She offers personal service & works with the girls one on one. I definitely wouldn't have a problem endorsing her.

• 1768 Country Road York, 17408 See on map