Karen Brown New York

$5,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Karen Brown New York

Karen Brown New York provides comprehensive Wedding and Event Planning services so that you can be a guest at your own party and not have to worry about all the details.

We tailor our services to fit your special occasion. We are experts in planning and executing the most important events in people’s lives, including weddings, marriage proposals, anniversary celebrations, corporate events, milestone birthday parties and bar/bat mitzvahs. No matter what the size of your guest list, we can create a customized package that fits your budget, meets your needs and exceeds your expectations. From day-of coordination to full-service planning, we will ensure that all the details are executed perfectly so you can enjoy your event and leave your guests talking about it for years to come.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Reception (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)

Karen and her assistant Deneen were so, so wonderful in helping me coordinate and carry out my wedding. She made me feel so heard, and did so much work behind the scenes so that my fiance and I could really enjoy celebrating with our friends and family. She thought of a million little details that would have never occurred to me but that turned out to be essential, and she executed everything exactly how we wanted it, but better. She was so thoughtful about our families, too. I did not think that I would ever hire a wedding coordinator, but as soon as I talked to Karen for the first time I could not believe I had not done it earlier. It was the most important part of the wedding because it allowed us to actually be present rather than managing stuff with the venue throughout the night. Thank you Karen :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Karen Brown was wonderful to work with and I don't think our wedding would have been so successful without her!

She was lovely to work with from the very first planning meeting up through the very end of the wedding! First, she had great recommendations for New York based vendors, and therefore, I recommend engaging with her from the beginning. She asked the right questions and kept us on top of our checklist. Day of the wedding she was organized, knew every answer to every one of my questions and was the exact right balance of involved but not at all pushy (very important quality in a wedding planner!)! Everything was well timed and well executed! Her assistants were great too!

The families and bridal parties all found Karen wonderful to work with and my mother in law was especially happy that Karen took the time to work with her on an issue we had with the transportation vendor after the wedding. Thank you, Karen! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7169213, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

I cannot say enough good things about Karen and her team. She is such a sweetheart who is super professional. I used her 2 week/day of wedding coordinator services and had the pleasure of having her and George on site for my rehearsal and wedding day. I didn't have to stress at all going into my wedding day, knowing that Karen had been in touch with all of my vendors. She was a text, email or phone call away and always got back to me within the hour. Truly incredible for someone as busy as herself! On the day of the wedding Karen helped to keep me calm and made sure my groom and I had some time for ourselves. I would recommend this service to every bride out there!!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/6/15, 7 Reviews