Karen Brown New York

New York, NY 10021 Map · Phone number

About Karen Brown New York

Karen Brown New York provides comprehensive Wedding and Event Planning services so that you can be a guest at your own party and not have to worry about all the details.

We tailor our services to fit your special occasion. We are experts in planning and executing the most important events in people’s lives, including weddings, marriage proposals, anniversary celebrations, corporate events, milestone birthday parties and bar/bat mitzvahs. No matter what the size of your guest list, we can create a customized package that fits your budget, meets your needs and exceeds your expectations. From day-of coordination to full-service planning, we will ensure that all the details are executed perfectly so you can enjoy your event and leave your guests talking about it for years to come.

Follow Karen Brown New York on

1 User photo

Karen Brown New York 1

Maria Lembke · Married on 06/01/2018

WOW! So pleased.

Wow! That is all I can say. I spent 8 MONTHS planning a wedding with KBNY and come away in awe. Not only could she walk us through all of the different steps in our event planning, on the big day so that my husband and I could focus on getting married instead of managing a large event. If you are a person who feels like a wedding planner is an unjustifiable expense and you can do it yourself, think again. I originally was one of those people and am SO GLAD that I chose Karen.

Were it not for her, I would remember my wedding as a stressful occasion of managing people and resources. Who arranged refrigeration for a surprise groom's cake and supervised its delivery to the reception? Who meticulously planned out a seamless transition between the band, emcee and other musicians so that I can could dance to live music with my father after the emcee and DJ announced our song? Who played damage control when the wedding cake was not delivered to specifications? KBNY handled this all. I did not even know about everything that went on behind the scenes until after the best day of my life as I was allowed to bask in the glow of having friends and family from all over the world in one room to celebrate.

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Karen Brown New York 2

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

Karen and her assistant Deneen were so, so wonderful in helping me coordinate and carry out my wedding. She made me feel so heard, and did so much work behind the scenes so that my fiance and I could really enjoy celebrating with our friends and family. She thought of a million little details that would have never occurred to me but that turned out to be essential, and she executed everything exactly how we wanted it, but better. She was so thoughtful about our families, too. I did not think that I would ever hire a wedding coordinator, but as soon as I talked to Karen for the first time I could not believe I had not done it earlier. It was the most important part of the wedding because it allowed us to actually be present rather than managing stuff with the venue throughout the night. Thank you Karen :)

Sent on 09/26/2017

Carolyn · Married on 09/24/2016

Karen Brown was wonderful to work with and I don't think our wedding would have been so successful without her!

She was lovely to work with from the very first planning meeting up through the very end of the wedding! First, she had great recommendations for New York based vendors, and therefore, I recommend engaging with her from the beginning. She asked the right questions and kept us on top of our checklist. Day of the wedding she was organized, knew every answer to every one of my questions and was the exact right balance of involved but not at all pushy (very important quality in a wedding planner!)! Everything was well timed and well executed! Her assistants were great too!

The families and bridal parties all found Karen wonderful to work with and my mother in law was especially happy that Karen took the time to work with her on an issue we had with the transportation vendor after the wedding. Thank you, Karen! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2016