Kalifornia Entertainment

Kalifornia Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kalifornia Entertainment

We Give You More For Your $ Than Anyone Else!

Want to learn more? See all the info at kaliforniaentertainment DOT COM and reach out to us there!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalifornia Entertainment is your one stop DJ entertainment service that specializes in weddings, grad parties, corporate parties, store events, pool parties, proms & school events, fashion shows, frat & sorority parties, Zumba events, gym events, sporting events, and charity events.

Our event packages include more for your money than any other entertainment or DJ company in Upstate, NY. We have professional club style sound equipment, top of the line laser & lighting effects, uplighting, video system, photo scrap book system, photo booth, ceremony PA systems, glow sticks and tubes, fog and bubble machines, and we are 100% fully insured with back up equipment. Everything is included in your price with no extra fee’s or additional charges. Our photo booth option is the best value in all of Western NY! No one else can beat what we offer!

DJ Kalifornia (the company owner) is a 9 time finalist and 4 time winner in the City Newspaper’s annual Best of Rochester poll as Best Club DJ, voted on by THOUSANDS of people year after year! Kalifornia Entertainment has over 270+ reviews that on multiple wedding websites and Facebook that are NOTHING BUT 5 STAR REVIEWS! Josh (DJ Kalifornia) has been the leading Saturday night resident at Rochester’s premier nightclub and has a residency on Party 103…a worldwide online radio station serving millions of listeners. He's also been a leading resident DJ at just about every major nightclub in Rochester, and has played all over elsewhere as a headlining guest DJ. Contact Kalifornia Entertainment today for more info and a no-obligation quote.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Flat Screen (22)
Bilingual MC (14)
Video Projection (13)
Disco Ball (4)

I don’t even know where to begin, other than I wish I could give more than five stars! From the moment I first met Josh I knew he would be the perfect fit for our wedding. He was so in tuned with our needs and wants for our day and did everything in his power to make it happen. His calm demeanor and ability to flow with the day was key in our wedding going off without a hitch. Having a small group (65 people) I was very worried about not having enough people to truly get the party started. Josh turned the party up and I received a TON of compliments from our guests about how impressed they were with him! He kept the perfect pace to the day and worked flawlessly with our other vendors which was amazing!! I would recommend DJ Kalifornia without hesitation to anyone planning an event! Thank you, thank you, thank you Josh for making our day so perfect!!

Photo of Kalifornia Entertainment in Rochester, NY
Profile Picture Christie, 1/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Josh aka DJ Kalifornia is the BEST in Rochester. I emailed him after both my photographer and my wedding coordinator recommended him and ONLY him. He made us feel very comfortable from the very start when we first met him. No pushy sales tactics. No pressure. Just sitting and chatting like we have known each other for years as best friends. His personality is A++++ and the presentation he goes through while answering all of our questions is the top of the business. He was always extremely responsive any time we had a question about anything. We had a long phone call with him a week before the wedding so he had all of the information and any last minute changes and details, and he got to know our style and preferences through out the whole planning process. At the reception, he made the sound fill the room perfectly and mixed a great combo of music that had our wedding guests dancing the night away. Josh is a true DJ who mixes and creates the perfect atmosphere rather than just hitting play on a playlist. My favorite moment was when he did a live mashup of my favorite song's vocals and my husbands favorite song's beat and instruments. We almost died when he played it and loved it so much! He also took care of a few other sound needs we had for the wedding, like having speakers and mics for our ceremony. I had so many guests tell me what a great time they had all night. And Josh booked my Maid of Honor and her fiance's wedding right on the spot at the end of the night. She met with a couple other DJ's and her exact words at the end of the night were, "HE'S THE ONE I WANT FOR MY WEDDING!" I very highly recommend Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment if you want the best DJ ever!

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

If you want to have a super fun wedding, then would highly recommend Josh! My husband and I were so happy with everything. The style of music that we wanted to be played was all over the place, but he understood exactly what we wanted. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night, we had so much fun! We also did the Photo Booth, which was a big hit with all of our guests. We have so many fun photos/memories from that. All of our friends and family told us it was the best wedding they've been to, and Josh definitely played a huge part in that. And he's also an amazing dancer himself! Take my word for it, go with Kalifornia Entertainment if you dream of having the best wedding ever.

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Kalifornia Entertainment Pricing