Kalifornia Entertainment Reviews

Kalifornia Entertainment 2
  • W

Wendy Segar · Married on 03/02/2019

He's A Professional!

I don't even know where to begin when explaining how awesome Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment is. From our initial meeting, to the planning process, to our wedding day, he went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. When we met Josh for the first time, he explained that his goal is to make sure the bride and groom show up to their wedding feeling like guests so they can enjoy the day and not worry about anything. Let me tell you, he did just that, and more. My husband was so impressed with Josh's presentation, his demeanor and personality, his thoroughness, his client area on his website and planning forms that the minute we left our initial meeting he said we needed to book him immediately (which we did a few days later). Josh sat with us and we acted like best friends that have known each other for years. He made us feel very comforable and didnt come across like some sleazy car salesman like some other DJ's we met with. From that moment on, Josh was so on top of everything when it came to the lead up to the reception and kept constant communication open with us almost every week on Facebook. He also did a walk through at our venue with us prior to the wedding to ensure everything for the set up and logistics would be perfect (including uplighting, monogram, cake lighting, and his photo booth which we booked through him). I really don't know of any other DJ who would be willing to do so much that Josh did for us just to help make a day so special. When the actual day came, and the minute we stepped into the reception, we did not have to worry about a single thing. Josh made everything go SO smoothly and the dance floor was packed all night. We left him in charge of music creativity and it was amazing. I've been to other weddings where the DJ was just so bad in the songs they chose. You never have to worry about that with Josh. I wish I had more room to keep posting how great he is, but I will wrap up by saying booking Josh was the best decision we made for our wedding and he is truly one of a kind!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Maggie Reynolds · Married on 02/09/2019

He wow'd us

I can't really say much more than what so many other reviewers have said about Josh at Kaliforna Entertainment. He lives up to his reputation of being the best and living up to what he promises you. His customer service is out of this world. His ideas to help you come up with special moments and plans for your wedding is out of this world. His DJ skills are out of this world. His monogram lighting, uplighting and dance lighting is out of this world. His photo booth is out of this world. His follow up and personality is out of this world. His dance skills and willing to help people do line dances is out of this world. Did I say Josh is the best and out of this world? Good, you should hire him for your wedding because he is amazing. Thanks Josh for all you did and continue to do for everyone else who books you.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Antonio Rico · Married on 01/27/2019

Very happy with the services provided

I largely attribute the success of our wedding day to Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment. From the very first time we met with him, we felt confident that we were working with a top notch professional and that Josh was committed to making our day special for us. During our multiple meetings with him, he helped us choose all the little details that made sure our wedding was the best ever.

The day of our wedding, he showed up 3 hours before cocktail hour to make sure his equipment, uplighting, monogram and photobooth was set up and looked professional. In the time during cocktail hour, before announcing the wedding party he went over the details one more time. Josh was OCD about making sure names and everything was perfect and if there were any last minute changes, which we loved because it shows his dedication to his craft. Thank goodness!

We did have had a last minute change in the wedding party and he saved us a lot of embarrassment by being on top of things. The reception went wonderfully and Josh did a great job keeping things on track without being intrusive. He knew exactly how to engage our guests and just really went above and beyond all of our expectations. The price to book Josh and all the extras was much less than other companies but I can say you get your moneys worth with him. Kalifornia Entertainment will definitely be my number one choice and recommendation to anyone needing a carefree day without having to worry about if the DJ sucks or is unprofessional. Thank you Josh for making our day incredible.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Samantha Pecora · Married on 01/12/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Wow! I don’t even know where to begin. Josh was phenomenal. Hiring a DJ was one of our most stressful decisions. They either make the party or break it. Kalifornia Entertainment absolutely made our night. Not only did he make the reception run smoothly but Josh constantly made sure that the wedding party had everything they needed as well as our guests. He even checked with us during dinner to see if we need our drinks refilled. If you’re in the market for a fun stress free night, we highly recommend contacting Josh. Thank you for making our night the most memorable night of our lives. Josh also provided uplighting, a monogram and a photo booth with was a bit hit with all of our family members and friends. We had to book Josh 2 years out because we knew how popular he was and that so many people want him for their weddings so if you have him for yours, consider yourself very lucky and privileged to have him. Thank you Josh for everything you did for us and giving us the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Amy Clark · Married on 12/15/2018

My Favorite Vendor

Kalifornia Entertainment was amazing to work with. The process we went through with Josh to discuss the wedding details was great and so easy.

Josh talked us through all of his wedding packages offered, and we never felt pressured to overpurchase anything -- he just helped us select exactly what we needed without going overboard or upselling us on things we didn't need like the scenario we had with a few other DJs.

The DJ services provided by Josh in the leadup and during the wedding ceremony/reception were top quality. He knew the wedding plan and kept in communication with the wedding party, our coordinator, the catering staff, and the photographer to ensure that everything flowed seamlessly. In fact, we got compliments from guests that this was the smoothest wedding they'd been to.

And the music -- we had so much help from Josh to select music styles, artists, and specific songs to create a musically cohesive event. We were guided by him to really think through each wedding component. We truly felt the benefits of having a talented DJ create a playlist based on what we love, while also keeping the music throughout the night contextually appropriate to the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. For the special moments, Josh played every song right on cue. We are so lucky to have been able to work with Kalifornia Entertainment for our wedding and will recommend him to everyone we know.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Lisa Romero · Married on 12/08/2018

The absolute best in rochester!

We are SO happy we hired this guy for our wedding!!! You won't be disappointed! Josh (DJ Kalifornia) is not only the best DJ my husband and our guests have ever heard, but his personality is perfect for weddings or any event! He was always in communication, responsive, understood our needs/wants, had some genius ideas and suggestions we never even thought of, and throughout the process was very organized and upbeat. He's a person you can trust to get the job done right! And he makes your wedding very unique and not like any others. Also, Josh was able to play the coordinator role (to our surprise he really stepped up) with us so we could really let loose a little more and enjoy the reception. Since we had organized schedules, line up order - he was able to play a more active role. He went over name pronunciations beforehand and cued everyone throughout the night on what's coming up! His lighting made our venue look beautiful and elegant. His photo booth was a giant hit with everyone and they loved getting pics printed for themselves and being able to leave video messages to me and my husband. Our dance floor was packed from dinner until the last song of the night. Josh even played an extra 15 minutes because all of our guests didnt want to leave and wanted to keep dancing. I can't say how amazing Josh and his company is!!!!! He's more than a DJ! In my almost 10 years of Human Resources recruitment experience, he's a top find. Skill is something that can be found (not as good as Josh in my opinion because if his nightclub and bar experience), but personality is something very hard to find and makes the biggest difference in the quality of work. Josh, thank you much! We really enjoyed this wedding with you and it wouldn't have been the same without you!!!!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Jenna Pierce · Married on 11/16/2018

Highly Impressed And Happy

My husband and I had Kalifornia Entertainment for our wedding. From beginning to end, Josh was professional, fun, and cared about every aspect of our wedding day down to the timing and detail. He has multiple pricing packages available but we went with his top package which included uplighting, a monogram, ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner music and a photo booth.

I was thoroughly impressed with the song selection process and how we had our own personal wedding account on his website. Josh made sure to go over every single detail of the day and song with us a week before the wedding and to make sure he had all of the details down to the smallest thing. I don't know what else to say other than Josh is spectacular. As a bride who is admittedly a little bit of a control freak and who picked a wedding venue with a shorter timeframe allowance than most, he kept to our schedule and allowed for flexibility all in a fun and unstressful way. Even when we ran a bit overtime due to longer than expected table visits at dinner, he found a way to squeeze in everything we wanted to do!

He was a great host, and helped events flow from excusing tables to dinner to speeches, cake cutting to introductions, dances, bouquet toss, garter toss, leading dances you name it! He was always checking in with me without “checking in,” and I know the day would not have worked as well without him. Josh is also the most incredible DJ I have ever heard in my life. The way he mixes the music is awesome and every song was so just so smooth and incredible. He had everyone out on the floor dancing, I mean everybody! He had a great song selection, stuck to our themes and everyone had a really great time. I don’t think I ever got off the dance floor! His photo booth was so much fun and everyone raved on how they loved using it to take pictures and leave us video messages. We had several people come up to us after the wedding asking for information on how to book Josh for their upcoming weddings and other events. Ten out of ten would highly highly recommend Josh if you want the best in Rochester.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Nicole Hurley · Married on 11/09/2018

The best DJ ever!

Hiring Kalifornia Entertainment was without a doubt the best wedding planning decision we made. Josh was amazing to work with and made our wedding reception the best it could be. We hired him to do our ceremony music and to DJ our reception and his photobooth. He provided all of the equipment needed, including microphones and lighting (a monogram and uplighting). He also provided an initial detailed questionnaire that was a huge help in the planning process.

Josh was excellent at keeping the reception going and keeping everyone on our planned timeline but was still flexible with us as the night went on. He did an amazing job keeping the guests entertained and the party going, even my 80 year old grandmother got up and danced! We loved how comfortable it was for us to work with him and how he was willing to do whatever we wanted for our wedding. We had total faith that Josh would do an excellent job and he did not let us down. We definitely feel that we got more than our money's worth with Kalifornia Entertainment.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Veronica Cooks · Married on 10/12/2018

The Best DJ In Rochester!

So glad I chose Josh (DJ Kalifornia) and Kalifornia Entertainment to DJ my wedding. Both during and after the reception numerous guests told me how great the music selections were, and it was also evident by how much fun they were having on the dance floor. But what really sets Josh apart from other DJs is his professionalism in everything he does, his down to earth personality, his constant on-going communication, his ideas and concepts to make every wedding unique and of course, his nightclub and bar experience which makes his mixing impeccable and of course his sick dance skills. He also has very quick thinking and able to change things on a whim when schedules are thrown off and he has excellent execution in keeping the party upbeat and moving along in a timely manner. When we couldn't quite remember the steps to a line dance, he jumped onto the dance floor and gave us a brief review of the footwork so we could get back to just having fun. And when I realized at the last minute that I had no garter for the groom to toss, Josh found an improvised item in our table decorations that worked as a great substitute (nobody knew the difference)! He also managed to find and play a couple more obscure songs that had special meaning to me toward the end of the reception. I know very well that music can make or break a party, but Josh made it easy for everyone to have a good time. I definitely recommend him, his DJ services, his professionalism, his photo booth and lighting for any event.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Jenny · Married on 09/28/2018

comfortable and we talked like we had known each other for years. That was an important thing for my husband and I when meeting DJ's. We needed someone who didnt pressure us or pull shady sales tactics. Josh was very laid back and gave us amazing ideas that we never even thought was possible at a wedding. He was responsive to our needs throughout the planning process and the entire day of the wedding. Our friends and family loved him as much as we did. His mixing was AMAZING and if you're priviledged enough to see him dance with your wedding party, then consider it a treat. We wanted someone who could read our dance floor and mix music with perfection, which we got with Josh because he's a club DJ. We loved his uplighting and monogram and our friends and family had a blast in his photo booth all night. He also let us get pictures behind his DJ booth with his turntables which was so great! We absolutely recommend Kalifornia Entertainment and would give him 10 stars if we could! My husband plans to hire him again for his work Christmas party and my sister plans to hire him for a Sweet 16 next year.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Dana · Married on 09/14/2018

Josh was amazing. He was so flexible and very professional. We didn't have to lift a finger, he was organized and knew exactly what to do at every moment. Being the Bride, I was so busy during the reception and it felt good to have someone have my back and stay on top of the moments that were so important to me. He was detailed and knew the perfect music to play. I think my favorite part was his personality, he is an upbeat person that keeps the party alive and he himself is one of the most amazing dancers I have ever witnessed in my life. I was very impressed by his talent as a DJ and how he was able to do everything with so much ease. Through my experience it is not something you should get just anyone to do. You need someone with experience and talent and that is what we got from Josh. One more item that is so important to me was the trust part, I went through a few other companies that didn't stay true to their word. Then a relative told me about Josh and the honesty and trust was there right away - he actually cares about the client. There were no hidden costs or tacky promotions, it was one price for his DJ services, lighting, photo booth and that was it. He is true to his word and he communicated with us very well. He responds quickly and is there to help every step of the way. We were very lucky to have him! I will recommend him to every friend and family member in the future.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/09/2018

Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment was AMAZING!!! We loved him...our guests loved him...and he was beyond incredible to work with!!! "Best wedding music ever" was pretty much the most commonly heard phrase we got throughout the evening!!! The dance party went on well into the night, the dance floor was full, and he was everything we had hoped for. We said we didn't want a cheesy music type of DJ, but someone who our guests love, feel connected with, but also someone who keeps the timeline and sequence of events under control. He did all of these things and more!!!! And the hotel staff loved working with him. Our coordinator said she has never seen so many people on the dance floor all night with other DJs and she was going to refer all her brides to Josh. He was responsive, fun, innovative, resourceful, punctual, and perfect in every way!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND JOSHUA V. AND KALIFORNIA ENTERTAINMENT!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Dawn · Married on 08/31/2018

Where do I begin with my praise for Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment? He was absolutely amazing and was hands-down the most talked about aspect of my wedding. People loved him! Josh went above and beyond as a DJ. We met several times leading up to the big day where we talked in detail about the reception. Josh is multi-talented. He not only is an incredible DJ and MC but he's an awesome dancer. He taught my entire wedding party how to pop & lock and breakdance. They LOVED it. He was an expert at adding additional lighting to the reception area. We used his photo booth and monogram lighting skills as well. The reception flow was outstanding, thanks to him. The introduction of the bridal party was a huge hit. The way he introduced each member individually with facts about each person was unique and personal. The love story he told of how my fiance and I met was beautiful and had the guests in tears. There was never a dull moment and several people wanted his name and number following the wedding. My husband and I couldn’t more pleased with Josh. Book him now! He’s worth it. Thank you Josh for making our wedding day something we will always remember.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Tracy · Married on 08/18/2018

Josh was WONDERFUL! The music was on so on point the whole night and our guests were out dancing and actually had to be told to sit down for a short time while dinner was served so that they wouldn’t be in the way of the waiters. He played our requests, took requests from our guests and transitioned songs so smoothly and flawlessly. Not only was he an awesome DJ, but also a great professional to work with. He was very responsive, timely, and made sure to check in with us periodically leading up to the wedding and even at the wedding. Not to mention he is an incredible dancer himself and taught my wedding party how to do this really fun hip hop dance! We will definitely be using him and his photo booth for any future events. My Maid of Honor is engaged and she said after the wedding she wants Josh and no one else. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Emily · Married on 08/17/2018

Josh was amazing. He was one of the first venues we chose and he was there for us every step of the way with any questions we had. He had our dance floor filled the entire night. Our venue commented they hadn't seen that much energy on the dance floor before. The music he played was a hit with all of our guests!! People were commenting on how great it was all night!! And he did uplighting, ceremony music, cocktail hour music, a photobooth as well!! People were in the photobooth all night!!! He helped make our night perfect!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Julia · Married on 08/10/2018

Josh was a pleasure to work with. His online planning forms made it easy to plan out our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We had several specific requests that Josh was able to accommodate. We wanted an elegant and upscale feel for the majority of our cocktail and dinner hours and created a list of artists for Josh to work from which he played the perfect set. The music during party time was perfect and a true reflection of us which is exactly what we wanted. We had a great time dancing the night away with our family and friends.

The uplighting and monogram was beautiful and helped enhance our venue. His cake spotlighting made our wedding cake stand out and look perfect. The photo and video booth was worth every penny. Our guests could not get enough of it!

We would highly recommend Kalifornia Entertainment if music is important to you! The entertainment can make or break your wedding and Josh knocked it out of the park and we had so many guests talking about how much fun they had at our wedding! Josh is simply the best in Rochester so if you want the best, he should be at the top of your vendor search.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Brian · Married on 07/28/2018

Josh exceeded our expectations! He was very helpful and gave us full control of the music for our night. We had specific songs we wanted to hear, but left a lot of creativity for him. He did not disappoint. Any communication with him was prompt and professional. He was extremely helpful with everything, and paid very close attention to detail. He didn't let us down. He is incredibly personable and made our entire night so much fun. Our wedding theme was music related, and he brought in his turntables for us to stand behind and get pictures. It fit in perfectly, and our guests absolutely loved it. DJ Kalifornia is a must for anyone looking for top notch entertainment at a reasonable price. Thank you, Josh, for everything! You were absolutely fantastic.

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Kalifornia Entertainment 3

Joanna · Married on 07/20/2018

Want to keep your wedding guests engaged, have your reception run smoothly, and have a heck of a party? We absolutely recommend Kalifornia Entertainment! Josh met with us twice before our wedding and did a walk through with us at our venue, going over our wedding day timeline to the minute to ensure everything was on time. Everything was planned out perfectly and smoothly! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for the reception! Many of our guests remarked how good our DJ was and how he kept everyone engaged all night long! A great DJ that knows how to run a wedding reception and keep a dance going, we promise Kalifornia Entertainment and Josh will be the best decision you have made! PS. Get his photo booth! It was so much fun!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Karen · Married on 06/16/2018

Josh with Kalifornia Entertainment is fabulous. We knew from our first meeting with him that we were in the best hands. He is extremely organized and on top of every detail, and he made myself and my husband feel so at ease! He walked us through every step of the reception and and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. He was so easy to get in touch with, and he made sure to clarify anything and everything beforehand. No detail was missed. He was even able to supply us with ceremony music and microphones the day of our wedding at a last minutes notice. He saved our ceremony! During the reception he was able to go with the flow and gauge the crowd at every moment, and was extremely flexible when we wanted to change up the order of things on the fly based on our crowd. It flowed seamlessly. Our dance floor was over flowing with our guests from beginning to end and we received so many compliments on how much fun everyone had, which had to do with Josh. I highly recommend this amazing company for any of your wedding needs! 10/10 stars.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2018

We cannot say enough positive things about Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment. Let me start by saying we found him because he came highly recommended through friends. We met with a couple of DJ companies that have a bunch of different DJs that you can choose from and we couldn't understand why their prices were so high. Our friends told us that it's because those companies have an over head to pay so they pass those prices and fees on to you, which isn't very fair in my opinion. If you're looking for a DJ, keep that in mind when you do your search. So our friends told us to check out Josh and boy are we so happy we did.

From our first meeting until the very end of our wedding, he was wonderful. Always making sure we had everything we needed. He played an awesome variety of music and kept everybody on the dance floor all night long. Anything you want, he will try to make it happen for you! The photo booth was amazing and everyone loved having pictures as the wedding favors.

Josh worked with our officiant to help schedule our the ceremony too, which went off flawlessly. The reception was phenomenal. Josh was so on top of it he actually took the time to ask my husband and I if he could get us anything to drink from the bar. He was very aware of the time schedule and would find us if it was time to move on to the next formal portion of the reception. Another huge thing in my opinion is that he got along great with our other vendors and they loved him. Our photographer even said she was removing a DJ from her vendor list and putting Josh right at the top because he was so great. Thank you Kalifornia Entertainment for making our day PERFECT!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Bridget · Married on 06/08/2018

We hired Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment at the recommendation of our caterer, photographer AND VENUE, and we couldn’t have been more impressed. Josh was incredibly nice and professional. He was helpful throughout the whole process and followed up with several phone calls along the way to make sure we had everything we wanted included in the reception. I didn’t realize how helpful he would be moving the event along, coraling people for toasts etc. He was like having a second wedding coordinator! On top of all that, he played amazing music that kept the party going. If you're reading this review, let me give you some advice. When choosing your entertainment, make sure you pick a DJ that works at nightclubs, like Josh. My fiance and I have been 4 weddings in the past couple of years and the difference between a DJ that has played at nightclubs and a DJ that does not is a night and day difference. Josh mixed music from old to new, from 60s to today with perfect execution. He is a master at his craft when it comes to DJing, reading a room and MCing. He also supplied us with a really cool monogram, uplighting, a photobooth which our guests loved and used all night. We could not thank him enough. DJ Kalifornia is #1 in Rochester and in very high demand for so many reasons. If you have him for your wedding, consider yourself very very lucky!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Valorie · Married on 04/08/2018

Where do we even begin? I cannot thank Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment enough for the absolutely incredible job he did DJ'ing our wedding. We are still reliving every moment and coming down off the high of the reception...everyone had an absolute blast and we really credit that to Josh bringing the jams and creating a SUPER fun, lively and energetic environment. It's everything we wanted and more! Josh was wonderful to work with, flexible, accommodating, respectful, and professional. He made our day so memorable- the songs he played were PERFECT, and we LOVED the way he mixed songs so smoothly. I've never seen my dad get out on a dance floor in my LIFE! Thanks again to Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment, my husband and I both recommend him highly!! Worth every penny!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/08/2018

After looking for the right DJ for 4 months we finally found Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment and knew he was the one that would make our wedding everything we dreamed of. I appreciated how responsive and timely Josh was in all of his communications. Every email or phone call was responded to extremely quickly, usually getting back to me the same day. Josh is hands down the best DJ I have ever seen or heard. Not only does he keep the crowd on the dance floor all night, but he is an excellent MC, has superb mixing skills, and is a great guy to work with! EVERYONE had an amazing time and loved the music, vibe and energy all night.

In addition to the DJ services, Josh also provided the uplighting, photo booth, and photo scrap book, all of this at an incredible value that was half the cost of anyone else we talked to!!

We had such a wonderful wedding thanks to Kalifornia Entertainment!! Our guests are still raving about the DJ! Great music, awesome photo booth, and priceless times!! I heard at the end of the night from the bartender that the reception staff and venue owner took down Josh's contact information because they commented on how energetic he kept all of our guests for the entire evening to the point he has never seen any other DJ do as well as him. They are going to refer all of their brides to him only going forward. Thanks so much for an amazing wedding!

Sent on 04/30/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 03/25/2018

Kalifornia Entertainment provided exceptional service throughout our entire wedding planning process. From the very first meeting with Josh we knew that he would be a great partner for us to work with. Initially we were on the fence about getting a photo booth, but Josh made it so easy and affordable to bundle together.

We are so grateful that we had Josh as our DJ for our wedding. He kept the night moving and energized. We received so many compliments immediately following the night that the music and Josh himself were awesome. One of our friends who is getting married in December said to us, "I am so mad I already booked my DJ because now I want Josh!" She went with one of the bigger DJ companies in the area and she is paying TRIPLE what we paid for Josh.

Midway through the night, our wedding coordinator said usually she sees one or two tables sitting down, but that was not the case at our wedding. Every single table was up and having a great time.

The lighting and the photo booth topped off the entire night from the look of the room to adding an extra element of fun.

So many guests commented that this was the best wedding they attended and it would not have been possible without Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Joanne · Married on 03/24/2018

Josh is the best! Before I was referred to him by our florist, I spent hours and weeks meeting with 9 to 10 different DJ's and felt like I was never going to meet a DJ that my husband and I liked. Josh listened to all of our wedding wishes, came to our rehearsal and did a walk through with us at our venue, played all of our requested songs and our guests' requested songs, and got every single guest up and dancing! His personality is great and we felt like we have been friends with him for years. He just understood us. We heard he was an amazing dancer himself so we even pulled him out on the dance floor to show us his hot moves. He didn't disappoint. He did an incredible job mixing songs from oldies to motown to recent hits to 80's. All of our family and friends loved him and we got so many compliments after our wedding. His photobooth was so easy to use and a lot of fun. We really liked the fact that guests could take home pictures from the photobooth because we didn't have favors to give. So the photobooth pics acted like the favors. If I had to plan a million more weddings, I would book Josh every single time. He's that amazing at what he does. If you're planning your wedding right now, save yourself some time and stop meeting with other DJ's because Josh is truly the best out there.

Sent on 04/01/2018