101 Reviews for Kalifornia Entertainment

Video Projection (25)
Bilingual MC (16)
Disco Ball (11)
101 Kalifornia Entertainment Reviews

Where do we even begin? I cannot thank Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment enough for the absolutely incredible job he did DJ'ing our wedding. We are still reliving every moment and coming down off the high of the reception...everyone had an absolute blast and we really credit that to Josh bringing the jams and creating a SUPER fun, lively and energetic environment. It's everything we wanted and more! Josh was wonderful to work with, flexible, accommodating, respectful, and professional. He made our day so memorable- the songs he played were PERFECT, and we LOVED the way he mixed songs so smoothly. I've never seen my dad get out on a dance floor in my LIFE! Thanks again to Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment, my husband and I both recommend him highly!! Worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Valorie, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

After looking for the right DJ for 4 months we finally found Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment and knew he was the one that would make our wedding everything we dreamed of. I appreciated how responsive and timely Josh was in all of his communications. Every email or phone call was responded to extremely quickly, usually getting back to me the same day. Josh is hands down the best DJ I have ever seen or heard. Not only does he keep the crowd on the dance floor all night, but he is an excellent MC, has superb mixing skills, and is a great guy to work with! EVERYONE had an amazing time and loved the music, vibe and energy all night.

In addition to the DJ services, Josh also provided the uplighting, photo booth, and photo scrap book, all of this at an incredible value that was half the cost of anyone else we talked to!!

We had such a wonderful wedding thanks to Kalifornia Entertainment!! Our guests are still raving about the DJ! Great music, awesome photo booth, and priceless times!! I heard at the end of the night from the bartender that the reception staff and venue owner took down Josh's contact information because they commented on how energetic he kept all of our guests for the entire evening to the point he has never seen any other DJ do as well as him. They are going to refer all of their brides to him only going forward. Thanks so much for an amazing wedding!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Kalifornia Entertainment provided exceptional service throughout our entire wedding planning process. From the very first meeting with Josh we knew that he would be a great partner for us to work with. Initially we were on the fence about getting a photo booth, but Josh made it so easy and affordable to bundle together.

We are so grateful that we had Josh as our DJ for our wedding. He kept the night moving and energized. We received so many compliments immediately following the night that the music and Josh himself were awesome. One of our friends who is getting married in December said to us, "I am so mad I already booked my DJ because now I want Josh!" She went with one of the bigger DJ companies in the area and she is paying TRIPLE what we paid for Josh.

Midway through the night, our wedding coordinator said usually she sees one or two tables sitting down, but that was not the case at our wedding. Every single table was up and having a great time.

The lighting and the photo booth topped off the entire night from the look of the room to adding an extra element of fun.

So many guests commented that this was the best wedding they attended and it would not have been possible without Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Wendy, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Josh is the best! Before I was referred to him by our florist, I spent hours and weeks meeting with 9 to 10 different DJ's and felt like I was never going to meet a DJ that my husband and I liked. Josh listened to all of our wedding wishes, came to our rehearsal and did a walk through with us at our venue, played all of our requested songs and our guests' requested songs, and got every single guest up and dancing! His personality is great and we felt like we have been friends with him for years. He just understood us. We heard he was an amazing dancer himself so we even pulled him out on the dance floor to show us his hot moves. He didn't disappoint. He did an incredible job mixing songs from oldies to motown to recent hits to 80's. All of our family and friends loved him and we got so many compliments after our wedding. His photobooth was so easy to use and a lot of fun. We really liked the fact that guests could take home pictures from the photobooth because we didn't have favors to give. So the photobooth pics acted like the favors. If I had to plan a million more weddings, I would book Josh every single time. He's that amazing at what he does. If you're planning your wedding right now, save yourself some time and stop meeting with other DJ's because Josh is truly the best out there.

Profile Picture Joanne, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Josh was very easy and very professional to work with. He responded to all of our emails, calls and Facebook messages promptly, and met in person twice to plan the details. Once in the beginning and once at the venue to do a walk through. He is a VERY experienced DJ from working at nightclubs to doing different kinds of events to all types of weddings. He takes his job very seriously and treated us like we were VIP customers and not like we were just some number that was assigned to him like some of the other area wedding DJ companies do (we know they do this because we met with 4 of them and this is something a lot of them do). Josh helped us with the ceremony music, provided the soundtrack for the dinner service, and was the emcee for the reception events. He really helped us set the tone for the wedding from start to finish. The dancing was so much fun and no one wanted to leave the dance floor because every song was hit after hit and mixed smoothly and flawlessly. If Kalifornia Entertainment is not your #1 DJ to book, you are missing out because he is incredible and has perfected making everyones wedding the best. Thank you Josh for everything you did for us and your friends and family.

Profile Picture Lynne, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

This was the best night of our lives and it had so much to do with Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment. We wanted everyone to be up and dancing and having fun and Josh is incredible at playing music that gets EVERYONE up and moving. The dance battle he had everyone doing with each other was so funny and our photogher got the best shots ever because of it. There wasn't a single time where there was ANYONE sitting down. Even our 94-year-old grandma was up and dancing with her walker. Josh took everyone's requests with a smile and he mixed everything perfectly. I cannot recommend him enough to anyone who is looking to make their wedding so much fun and engaging. He was wonderful about helping make the day run smoothly. He was also very quick to get back to us when we have questions and ideas. It was exactly what we wanted and more people complimented us on our DJ than anything else. My Maid of Honor said many times she wished she had Josh for her wedding instead of the DJ she chose from a bigger company. Thank you so much Josh for all you did for us.

Profile Picture Paula, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

If you are looking for a professional, high quality, and responsive company for your music needs, look no further! Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment was phenomenal from the time I sent an email to inquire about services to days after our wedding! Josh went above and beyond to help fit my music needs in our time crunch for the wedding! He was easy going, kept the energy alive all night with a full dance floor, did a dance battle between guys and girls which turned out very fun and hilarious and checked in with us through out the entire night to make sure we were doing ok. He even gave us a little gift to say thank you for hiring him which my fiance and I will use every weekend. Everyone loved taking pictures in his photo booth and in front of the custom monogram. I am so glad we came in contact with this amazing company! Hire Kalifornia Entertainment if you want the best day ever.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 3/9/18, 1 Review

My wedding night was AMAZING & SO FUN thanks to Kalifornia Entertainment! It was an absolute pleasure and the best decision ever to have Josh DJ my wedding! He did such a great job getting the crowd going and keeping people out on the dance floor literally all night long! The song selections were great and he was very accommodating to my personal requests! Hiring an amazing and top notch DJ for such a memorable event in your life is a big part of the memories that you make and what people remember most - dancing and having fun! Kalifornia Entertainment IS that company you want to call to help with you making those everlasting memories. I would most definitely recommend Josh for a DJ and his photo booth if you want the best night of your life!

Profile Picture Sherry, 2/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

We danced non-stop all night. I am so happy that I made the decision to have Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment DJ our wedding. When searching for a DJ, we were looking for someone who understood weddings and had plenty of wedding experience, but who was a real DJ, in an artistic sense. I wanted to feel like I was out on the town with all my best friends and I did not want to be stuck doing the Cha Cha slide and the YMCA all night. I also didn't want the cheese that some wedding DJs have. Facilitate the reception events, read the crowd, and play awesome dance music. We found this in Josh (DJ Kalifornia) because he's an actual nightclub DJ and not a DJ that presses play without mixing or a DJ that plays old people music.

Josh arrived early to the venue 2 hours ahead of time and got to work right away. He went above and beyond the call of duty and helped ensure that our guitar player could amplify his sound and that the officiant had sound as well. Once the reception started, I heard nothing but compliments about the music. When the dance floor opened for everyone, it stayed full literally the whole night. I never wanted to leave it because every song was so good. It seemed like every time I would step off the dance floor, I would have to run back onto the dance floor because "my favorite" song would come on! All of our guests had such a blast. And Josh is an AMAAAZZZIINNGGG dancer himself who I forced to come out on the dance floor and show everyone his wild break dancing moves and how to do some dance choreography. I can't thank Josh enough for making my wedding the one from my dreams and believe me when I say Josh is above 99% of the DJ's in Rochester. If you want the best, you need to hire him right away!

Profile Picture Julia, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Josh helped us create the night we were dreaming of. He was very helpful through the entire process and made things fun and simple. During our meeting together we gave him very little direction and mostly put our faith in him as a professional. It was a success, everybody was dancing all night and had a great time. So much so that people didn't eat as many cookies and dessert as we thought because they were having too much fun dancing. He even surprised my husband by sneaking in a Punk Rock song from his favorite band in at the end of the night. His photo booth was a big hit and our guests loved being able to take away pictures of our wedding. We can't recommend Kalifornia Entertainment enough and if you choose to use Josh at your wedding, I am 100% positive you will be one happy bride.

Profile Picture Trish, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

I don’t even know where to begin, other than I wish I could give more than five stars! From the moment I first met Josh I knew he would be the perfect fit for our wedding. He was so in tuned with our needs and wants for our day and did everything in his power to make it happen. His calm demeanor and ability to flow with the day was key in our wedding going off without a hitch. Having a small group (65 people) I was very worried about not having enough people to truly get the party started. Josh turned the party up and I received a TON of compliments from our guests about how impressed they were with him! He kept the perfect pace to the day and worked flawlessly with our other vendors which was amazing!! I would recommend DJ Kalifornia without hesitation to anyone planning an event! Thank you, thank you, thank you Josh for making our day so perfect!!

Profile Picture Christie, 1/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Josh aka DJ Kalifornia is the BEST in Rochester. I emailed him after both my photographer and my wedding coordinator recommended him and ONLY him. He made us feel very comfortable from the very start when we first met him. No pushy sales tactics. No pressure. Just sitting and chatting like we have known each other for years as best friends. His personality is A++++ and the presentation he goes through while answering all of our questions is the top of the business. He was always extremely responsive any time we had a question about anything. We had a long phone call with him a week before the wedding so he had all of the information and any last minute changes and details, and he got to know our style and preferences through out the whole planning process. At the reception, he made the sound fill the room perfectly and mixed a great combo of music that had our wedding guests dancing the night away. Josh is a true DJ who mixes and creates the perfect atmosphere rather than just hitting play on a playlist. My favorite moment was when he did a live mashup of my favorite song's vocals and my husbands favorite song's beat and instruments. We almost died when he played it and loved it so much! He also took care of a few other sound needs we had for the wedding, like having speakers and mics for our ceremony. I had so many guests tell me what a great time they had all night. And Josh booked my Maid of Honor and her fiance's wedding right on the spot at the end of the night. She met with a couple other DJ's and her exact words at the end of the night were, "HE'S THE ONE I WANT FOR MY WEDDING!" I very highly recommend Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment if you want the best DJ ever!

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/19/18, 1 Review

If you want to have a super fun wedding, then would highly recommend Josh! My husband and I were so happy with everything. The style of music that we wanted to be played was all over the place, but he understood exactly what we wanted. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night, we had so much fun! We also did the Photo Booth, which was a big hit with all of our guests. We have so many fun photos/memories from that. All of our friends and family told us it was the best wedding they've been to, and Josh definitely played a huge part in that. And he's also an amazing dancer himself! Take my word for it, go with Kalifornia Entertainment if you dream of having the best wedding ever.

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Josh is one of the coolest guys in the wedding business! I did most of my pre-wedding communication with him and he was also our DJ on the big day.

Josh. Is. THE MAN! He read the crowd perfectly and kept all of our guest dancing until our very last song. Full disclosure - we are very picky when it comes to music. We're the type of people that skip 2/3 of the songs on every Spotify playlist. Even in my Jameson fueled haze, I found myself pointing at Josh and screaming "yaaaaasss" every time a new song started!

Ok, the details:
1. Josh is prompt and personable.
2. His equipment, lighting and sound was state of the art and sounded amazing both during our ceremony and our indoor reception.
3. Josh was able to advise me on my timeline and structure (i.e. speeches before special dances...)
4. He 100% Cool and 0% Cheese
5. Josh is one of the best dancers himself that I have ever seen in my life
6. His prices are so much less than other DJ's but he offers and does sooooooooooooo much more!

We are so so happy with our choice to book Kalifornia Entertainment for our wedding!

Profile Picture Lisa, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Josh was an amazing DJ!!! He was the 6th DJ that we met with when searching for one because we wanted someone who was outgoing, flexible and was going to carry the night for us and provide a lot of energy. He did exactly that - AND he suggested music for a few key parts of the night that our friends and family are still talking about!

He made the whole process really easy and really fun and we strongly feel like we couldn't have had anyone else do it better. He did both our ceremony and reception at a different venues and Josh pulled everything off perfectly with supplying microphones, speakers, lighting and music at both places.

We also wanted a photo booth and uplighting for the reception but didn't want to drain our bank account for those options. Josh provides all of this at a much much cheaper price than anyone else. I would highly recommend booking him for your wedding!! We were extremely satisfied and Josh proved very easily and quickly why he is the best of the best in Rochester.

Profile Picture Kathy, 12/23/17, 1 Review

We looked at many DJ services throughout Rochester for our wedding and Kalifornia Entertainment was by far the most friendly, responsive, and easy-to-work-with DJ company we could find. Not only that, but he was more affordable than the majority of DJs we looked at! Josh worked with us tirelessly to make sure everything went just as we wanted it, from the music to the lighting to the photo booth. He responded to every email almost immediately, and even met with us at the reception venue a couple of months before the wedding to talk about lighting and set up. Josh even designed our photo booth strips to match our theme colors and our wedding invitation design! He kept the dance floor packed all night, and played all the songs on our “must play” list, along with other songs that everybody loved. Brides do yourself a big favor. Hire a DJ that is a club DJ like Josh because those types of DJ's just understand the music better and mix it better. The announcements Josh made were all spot on, and he made sure to keep time for us throughout the reception. He brought tons of fun props for the photo booth, and made sure that our guest book was packed with photos and messages from our guests! We received a zip file with the photos the day after the wedding, and Josh allowed us to extend our time for 30 minutes without any extra charge! We could not have asked for a more knowledgable, professional, and accessible DJ service. I highly recommend choosing Kalifornia Entertainment as your wedding DJ… you won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Tori, 12/16/17, 1 Review

My now husband and I kept going back and forth about wanting either a band or a DJ. After careful considering, we decided on getting a DJ. We reached on Facebook to friends asking about DJs they recommend and we got a lot of different recommendations but the one company that was referred over and over was Kalifornia Entertainment. We reached out to him and met him 3 days later. He was friendly, personable, professional and down to earth. We signed with him on the spot. Leading up to the wedding, he helped us with many different things, helped us with our timeline, and was always quick to get back to us when we had questions.

The day of the wedding went perfectly. He was there early to set up and made the room look beautiful with uplighting and a monogram. Cocktail and dinner hours had elegant music that was perfect in every way. When dancing and party time began, it was a non-stop dance party the whole night. We were supposed to end at 10:00, but there was still so many people there dancing who didn't want to leave. Josh stayed an extra half hour without charging us. I received compliments from everyone who was there on how awesome Josh was and how much fun they had dancing. If you're looking for the best DJ in Rochester, stop your search and hire Kalifornia Entertainment. He can't be beat!

Profile Picture Sara, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

There's just not enough space to rave about Kalifornia Entertainment! We had the opportunity to plan with Josh for over a year prior to our wedding! We first met him at my cousins wedding and booked him immediately that night after the wedding was over with. We just knew we had to have him at ours because he did a phenominal job! Throughout the entire planning process, Josh was so professional and personable and we shared some really great laughs prior to our wedding during all the planning! Josh was an absolute pleasure when it came to getting all the fine details together, from our timelines, walkthroughs at the venue to our back and forth texts about getting songs personalized. The day of the wedding, Josh brought the party to life! His infectious glowing personality and AMAZING dance moves were definitely a crowd pleaser! EVERYONE wanted to dance with him or have him show them how to dance and had so much fun on the dancefloor! He just read the crowd all night and played amazing selections to keep our guests on the floor beginning to end! When it came to the end of the night, Josh kept playing for an extra half hour because there was still so many people on the dance floor having a blast. When we started this journey of planning our wedding, we hoped for vendors that would understand our vision and help bring it to life and that's exactly what we got with Kalifornia Entertainment...plus we've made a new lifetime friend as well with him! Thank you for everything you did for us Josh!

Profile Picture Janet, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I chose DJ Kalifornia as my wedding DJ without even talking to any other DJs. I can't explain how great he was at responding to all of my emails and getting everything perfect to each detail. He confirmed all the music lists and even stayed patient with my many many changes up until the last week before the wedding. Josh was amazing! He kept the crowd pumped up, engaged and there was never a moment the dance floor wasnt packed from beginning to the very last minute we had the venue! He even created snapchat filters for our wedding. He was fun yet professional. His customer service is like nothing I’ve ever seen before. He even called me months prior to my wedding to make sure my search for vendors was going okay and asking how he could help. During our cocktail hour, he walked around and chatted with family and guests and they loved him even before dancing started. His photo booth was awesome and fun to use. His uplighitng transformed the way our venue looked. His animated monogram was a beautiful. Without a doubt I would recommend anyone who is wedding planning to look no further, Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment will amaze you and is truly the top DJ in Rochester.

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I could go on and on about Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment! First, he made it so stress-free. I sent in my inquiry, and within minutes Josh got back to me, and had an impromptu phone meeting that night with my fiance! When we met up with Josh, myself, my fiance, mother, and MOH to go over all the odds and ends he was extremely THOROUGH and organized! On the night of the wedding, Josh not only kept everything going on time but he impressed everyone in attendance. He kept the atmosphere lively and fun, with no awkward moments. Not only have I been a bridesmaid in 9+ weddings, but I was a wedding coordinator a few years ago. I have never seen a more professional, fun, courteous DJ. I wouldn't recommend anyone else, and wish I had Josh to do the weddings for all the brides I worked with when I was a coordinator! I have met and worked with tons of DJ's in the wedding industry and believe me when I say Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment is truly the cream of the top, the best of the best, and the most elite out of any other DJ in Rochester. Thank you a million times Josh for everything!

Profile Picture Nina, 11/3/17, 1 Review

DJ Kalifornia is the best DJ I have ever met and heard play! He is incredibly talented at what he does and is a wonderful person to work with. Every guest at our wedding made it a point to tell us how amazing he was and how much fun they had. He knows how to get a party started, no matter what type of crowd he is working with. Our wedding was a mixture of old and young guests and Josh had the dance floor packed! He is a phenomenal DJ and MC and constantly checked in on us to make sure we were good. He made the planning process so easy and stress-free and was just such a pleasure to work with. You MUST hire DJ Kalifornia if you want the most amazing wedding that your guests will never forget and if you want the best DJ in Rochester! Thank you for all you did for us Josh!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I will never use a different DJ for anything! Josh was amazing from start to finish! We immediately knew we wanted him to be the DJ at our wedding the second we met him. We researched a couple other bigger DJ companies and one of our friends told us to check out Kalifornia Entertainment and boy are we so happy we did. Josh has great reviews and we knew we wanted a nightclub DJ for our wedding but what truly sealed the deal with us was his attention to detail and his personality. The bigger DJ companies just didnt have the same level of attention or personality as Josh as far as we were concerned. We went with Josh's top DJ and photo booth package which was also two LESS than the other DJ's we researched. He was very quick to respond to any questions we had, even some at 10pm at night. Met with him twice to review how the day would go and left both times feeling very confident that he would make my day amazing. He did a specatacular job keeping guests on the dance floor as we knew he would. We wanted an elegant nightclub party feel for our reception and he nailed it perfectly. We received a copy of all the photo booth pictures immediately and we know that we will use Josh again in the future for other stuff. See for yourself why Josh is so highly seeked and why he has been voted Best DJ in Rochester a bunch of times. And if you're feeling unsure or uneasy about other DJ companies, take a breather for a few days and meet with Josh before making a final decision. You'll see with your own eyes that Josh is the right choice over other DJ companies.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Josh was incredible for our wedding this past weekend. He was always very quick to get back to me when I had questions, was very detailed orientated during his planning and set up, and he made our wedding perfect! Our guests loved everything he did for us from the monogram to his photobooth to the music. One of the things that many guests commented on was how he walked around the room during the cocktail hour and chatted with everyone at their tables to see what songs they liked and what they were interested in hearing. Our dance floor was packed from beginning to end. If you want the best DJ in Rochester, higher Kalifornia Entertainment!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Oh. My. Goodness. Kalifornia Entertainment was absolutely amazing! From the very begin of the whole booking process with meeting and booking Josh to the timeline leading up to the wedding, everything flowed so well together! Josh's communication and eye for details is impeccable. He did an amazing job mixing old school songs with today’s hits and made sure that everyone was on their feet dancing the night away! Don't just get yourself a wedding DJ. Get yourself a nightclub DJ because that will ensure your wedding is rockin! Do yourself a HUGE favor and BOOK Josh NOW!! Not many DJ's are in such high demand that they book FAST and 2 years out. Josh is one of them because he is that good and has the flawless reputation for being THE BEST! He's won Rochester's #1 DJ award a bunch of times and for good reason. He went above and beyond to accommodate our wants and needs!! My guests are STILL talking about how amazing Josh was. Could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you Josh for everything.

Profile Picture Vicki, 10/8/17, 1 Review

If you’re looking for a DJ that will keep your guests on the dance floor the entire night – hire Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment. He DJ’d our wedding and he did a fantastic job. Before our wedding, he asked us to complete a very detailed survey about our expectations and musical preferences to ensure he would be able to meet our needs. Prior to the big day, we had two calls with him to review all the details and, whenever we had questions, it just took a call or an email for us to get a helpful and prompt response from him. On the day of our wedding, Josh handled all music from the ceremony and dinner through to the reception. He came well prepared with all our musical selections. He played a great assortment of music, took requests and read the room to set the right mood for each portion of our day. Josh kept our party going right to the end and many of our wedding guests commented that they’d never seen a dance floor so packed for so long! All in all, Josh was great to deal with. He was pleasant, professional and helped make our wedding a perfect day. His photobooth was a big hit with our guests, his uplights and monogram made the venue look beautiful, and he had the room rocking with an awesome sound system. I highly recommend him for your next event!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)