106 Reviews for Kalifornia Entertainment

Video Projection (30)
Bilingual MC (17)
Disco Ball (16)
106 Kalifornia Entertainment Reviews

Josh was a pleasure to work with. His online planning forms made it easy to plan out our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We had several specific requests that Josh was able to accommodate. We wanted an elegant and upscale feel for the majority of our cocktail and dinner hours and created a list of artists for Josh to work from which he played the perfect set. The music during party time was perfect and a true reflection of us which is exactly what we wanted. We had a great time dancing the night away with our family and friends.

The uplighting and monogram was beautiful and helped enhance our venue. His cake spotlighting made our wedding cake stand out and look perfect. The photo and video booth was worth every penny. Our guests could not get enough of it!

We would highly recommend Kalifornia Entertainment if music is important to you! The entertainment can make or break your wedding and Josh knocked it out of the park and we had so many guests talking about how much fun they had at our wedding! Josh is simply the best in Rochester so if you want the best, he should be at the top of your vendor search.

Profile Picture Julia, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Want to keep your wedding guests engaged, have your reception run smoothly, and have a heck of a party? We absolutely recommend Kalifornia Entertainment! Josh met with us twice before our wedding and did a walk through with us at our venue, going over our wedding day timeline to the minute to ensure everything was on time. Everything was planned out perfectly and smoothly! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for the reception! Many of our guests remarked how good our DJ was and how he kept everyone engaged all night long! A great DJ that knows how to run a wedding reception and keep a dance going, we promise Kalifornia Entertainment and Josh will be the best decision you have made! PS. Get his photo booth! It was so much fun!

Profile Picture Joanna, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Josh with Kalifornia Entertainment is fabulous. We knew from our first meeting with him that we were in the best hands. He is extremely organized and on top of every detail, and he made myself and my husband feel so at ease! He walked us through every step of the reception and and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. He was so easy to get in touch with, and he made sure to clarify anything and everything beforehand. No detail was missed. He was even able to supply us with ceremony music and microphones the day of our wedding at a last minutes notice. He saved our ceremony! During the reception he was able to go with the flow and gauge the crowd at every moment, and was extremely flexible when we wanted to change up the order of things on the fly based on our crowd. It flowed seamlessly. Our dance floor was over flowing with our guests from beginning to end and we received so many compliments on how much fun everyone had, which had to do with Josh. I highly recommend this amazing company for any of your wedding needs! 10/10 stars.

Profile Picture Karen, 6/16/18, 1 Review

We cannot say enough positive things about Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment. Let me start by saying we found him because he came highly recommended through friends. We met with a couple of DJ companies that have a bunch of different DJs that you can choose from and we couldn't understand why their prices were so high. Our friends told us that it's because those companies have an over head to pay so they pass those prices and fees on to you, which isn't very fair in my opinion. If you're looking for a DJ, keep that in mind when you do your search. So our friends told us to check out Josh and boy are we so happy we did.

From our first meeting until the very end of our wedding, he was wonderful. Always making sure we had everything we needed. He played an awesome variety of music and kept everybody on the dance floor all night long. Anything you want, he will try to make it happen for you! The photo booth was amazing and everyone loved having pictures as the wedding favors.

Josh worked with our officiant to help schedule our the ceremony too, which went off flawlessly. The reception was phenomenal. Josh was so on top of it he actually took the time to ask my husband and I if he could get us anything to drink from the bar. He was very aware of the time schedule and would find us if it was time to move on to the next formal portion of the reception. Another huge thing in my opinion is that he got along great with our other vendors and they loved him. Our photographer even said she was removing a DJ from her vendor list and putting Josh right at the top because he was so great. Thank you Kalifornia Entertainment for making our day PERFECT!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

We hired Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment at the recommendation of our caterer, photographer AND VENUE, and we couldn’t have been more impressed. Josh was incredibly nice and professional. He was helpful throughout the whole process and followed up with several phone calls along the way to make sure we had everything we wanted included in the reception. I didn’t realize how helpful he would be moving the event along, coraling people for toasts etc. He was like having a second wedding coordinator! On top of all that, he played amazing music that kept the party going. If you're reading this review, let me give you some advice. When choosing your entertainment, make sure you pick a DJ that works at nightclubs, like Josh. My fiance and I have been 4 weddings in the past couple of years and the difference between a DJ that has played at nightclubs and a DJ that does not is a night and day difference. Josh mixed music from old to new, from 60s to today with perfect execution. He is a master at his craft when it comes to DJing, reading a room and MCing. He also supplied us with a really cool monogram, uplighting, a photobooth which our guests loved and used all night. We could not thank him enough. DJ Kalifornia is #1 in Rochester and in very high demand for so many reasons. If you have him for your wedding, consider yourself very very lucky!

Profile Picture Bridget, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Where do we even begin? I cannot thank Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment enough for the absolutely incredible job he did DJ'ing our wedding. We are still reliving every moment and coming down off the high of the reception...everyone had an absolute blast and we really credit that to Josh bringing the jams and creating a SUPER fun, lively and energetic environment. It's everything we wanted and more! Josh was wonderful to work with, flexible, accommodating, respectful, and professional. He made our day so memorable- the songs he played were PERFECT, and we LOVED the way he mixed songs so smoothly. I've never seen my dad get out on a dance floor in my LIFE! Thanks again to Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment, my husband and I both recommend him highly!! Worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Valorie, 4/8/18, 1 Review

After looking for the right DJ for 4 months we finally found Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment and knew he was the one that would make our wedding everything we dreamed of. I appreciated how responsive and timely Josh was in all of his communications. Every email or phone call was responded to extremely quickly, usually getting back to me the same day. Josh is hands down the best DJ I have ever seen or heard. Not only does he keep the crowd on the dance floor all night, but he is an excellent MC, has superb mixing skills, and is a great guy to work with! EVERYONE had an amazing time and loved the music, vibe and energy all night.

In addition to the DJ services, Josh also provided the uplighting, photo booth, and photo scrap book, all of this at an incredible value that was half the cost of anyone else we talked to!!

We had such a wonderful wedding thanks to Kalifornia Entertainment!! Our guests are still raving about the DJ! Great music, awesome photo booth, and priceless times!! I heard at the end of the night from the bartender that the reception staff and venue owner took down Josh's contact information because they commented on how energetic he kept all of our guests for the entire evening to the point he has never seen any other DJ do as well as him. They are going to refer all of their brides to him only going forward. Thanks so much for an amazing wedding!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Kalifornia Entertainment provided exceptional service throughout our entire wedding planning process. From the very first meeting with Josh we knew that he would be a great partner for us to work with. Initially we were on the fence about getting a photo booth, but Josh made it so easy and affordable to bundle together.

We are so grateful that we had Josh as our DJ for our wedding. He kept the night moving and energized. We received so many compliments immediately following the night that the music and Josh himself were awesome. One of our friends who is getting married in December said to us, "I am so mad I already booked my DJ because now I want Josh!" She went with one of the bigger DJ companies in the area and she is paying TRIPLE what we paid for Josh.

Midway through the night, our wedding coordinator said usually she sees one or two tables sitting down, but that was not the case at our wedding. Every single table was up and having a great time.

The lighting and the photo booth topped off the entire night from the look of the room to adding an extra element of fun.

So many guests commented that this was the best wedding they attended and it would not have been possible without Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Wendy, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Josh is the best! Before I was referred to him by our florist, I spent hours and weeks meeting with 9 to 10 different DJ's and felt like I was never going to meet a DJ that my husband and I liked. Josh listened to all of our wedding wishes, came to our rehearsal and did a walk through with us at our venue, played all of our requested songs and our guests' requested songs, and got every single guest up and dancing! His personality is great and we felt like we have been friends with him for years. He just understood us. We heard he was an amazing dancer himself so we even pulled him out on the dance floor to show us his hot moves. He didn't disappoint. He did an incredible job mixing songs from oldies to motown to recent hits to 80's. All of our family and friends loved him and we got so many compliments after our wedding. His photobooth was so easy to use and a lot of fun. We really liked the fact that guests could take home pictures from the photobooth because we didn't have favors to give. So the photobooth pics acted like the favors. If I had to plan a million more weddings, I would book Josh every single time. He's that amazing at what he does. If you're planning your wedding right now, save yourself some time and stop meeting with other DJ's because Josh is truly the best out there.

Profile Picture Joanne, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Josh was very easy and very professional to work with. He responded to all of our emails, calls and Facebook messages promptly, and met in person twice to plan the details. Once in the beginning and once at the venue to do a walk through. He is a VERY experienced DJ from working at nightclubs to doing different kinds of events to all types of weddings. He takes his job very seriously and treated us like we were VIP customers and not like we were just some number that was assigned to him like some of the other area wedding DJ companies do (we know they do this because we met with 4 of them and this is something a lot of them do). Josh helped us with the ceremony music, provided the soundtrack for the dinner service, and was the emcee for the reception events. He really helped us set the tone for the wedding from start to finish. The dancing was so much fun and no one wanted to leave the dance floor because every song was hit after hit and mixed smoothly and flawlessly. If Kalifornia Entertainment is not your #1 DJ to book, you are missing out because he is incredible and has perfected making everyones wedding the best. Thank you Josh for everything you did for us and your friends and family.

Profile Picture Lynne, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

This was the best night of our lives and it had so much to do with Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment. We wanted everyone to be up and dancing and having fun and Josh is incredible at playing music that gets EVERYONE up and moving. The dance battle he had everyone doing with each other was so funny and our photogher got the best shots ever because of it. There wasn't a single time where there was ANYONE sitting down. Even our 94-year-old grandma was up and dancing with her walker. Josh took everyone's requests with a smile and he mixed everything perfectly. I cannot recommend him enough to anyone who is looking to make their wedding so much fun and engaging. He was wonderful about helping make the day run smoothly. He was also very quick to get back to us when we have questions and ideas. It was exactly what we wanted and more people complimented us on our DJ than anything else. My Maid of Honor said many times she wished she had Josh for her wedding instead of the DJ she chose from a bigger company. Thank you so much Josh for all you did for us.

Profile Picture Paula, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

If you are looking for a professional, high quality, and responsive company for your music needs, look no further! Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment was phenomenal from the time I sent an email to inquire about services to days after our wedding! Josh went above and beyond to help fit my music needs in our time crunch for the wedding! He was easy going, kept the energy alive all night with a full dance floor, did a dance battle between guys and girls which turned out very fun and hilarious and checked in with us through out the entire night to make sure we were doing ok. He even gave us a little gift to say thank you for hiring him which my fiance and I will use every weekend. Everyone loved taking pictures in his photo booth and in front of the custom monogram. I am so glad we came in contact with this amazing company! Hire Kalifornia Entertainment if you want the best day ever.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 3/9/18, 1 Review

My wedding night was AMAZING & SO FUN thanks to Kalifornia Entertainment! It was an absolute pleasure and the best decision ever to have Josh DJ my wedding! He did such a great job getting the crowd going and keeping people out on the dance floor literally all night long! The song selections were great and he was very accommodating to my personal requests! Hiring an amazing and top notch DJ for such a memorable event in your life is a big part of the memories that you make and what people remember most - dancing and having fun! Kalifornia Entertainment IS that company you want to call to help with you making those everlasting memories. I would most definitely recommend Josh for a DJ and his photo booth if you want the best night of your life!

Profile Picture Sherry, 2/4/18, 1 Review

We danced non-stop all night. I am so happy that I made the decision to have Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment DJ our wedding. When searching for a DJ, we were looking for someone who understood weddings and had plenty of wedding experience, but who was a real DJ, in an artistic sense. I wanted to feel like I was out on the town with all my best friends and I did not want to be stuck doing the Cha Cha slide and the YMCA all night. I also didn't want the cheese that some wedding DJs have. Facilitate the reception events, read the crowd, and play awesome dance music. We found this in Josh (DJ Kalifornia) because he's an actual nightclub DJ and not a DJ that presses play without mixing or a DJ that plays old people music.

Josh arrived early to the venue 2 hours ahead of time and got to work right away. He went above and beyond the call of duty and helped ensure that our guitar player could amplify his sound and that the officiant had sound as well. Once the reception started, I heard nothing but compliments about the music. When the dance floor opened for everyone, it stayed full literally the whole night. I never wanted to leave it because every song was so good. It seemed like every time I would step off the dance floor, I would have to run back onto the dance floor because "my favorite" song would come on! All of our guests had such a blast. And Josh is an AMAAAZZZIINNGGG dancer himself who I forced to come out on the dance floor and show everyone his wild break dancing moves and how to do some dance choreography. I can't thank Josh enough for making my wedding the one from my dreams and believe me when I say Josh is above 99% of the DJ's in Rochester. If you want the best, you need to hire him right away!

Profile Picture Julia, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Josh helped us create the night we were dreaming of. He was very helpful through the entire process and made things fun and simple. During our meeting together we gave him very little direction and mostly put our faith in him as a professional. It was a success, everybody was dancing all night and had a great time. So much so that people didn't eat as many cookies and dessert as we thought because they were having too much fun dancing. He even surprised my husband by sneaking in a Punk Rock song from his favorite band in at the end of the night. His photo booth was a big hit and our guests loved being able to take away pictures of our wedding. We can't recommend Kalifornia Entertainment enough and if you choose to use Josh at your wedding, I am 100% positive you will be one happy bride.

Profile Picture Trish, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

I don’t even know where to begin, other than I wish I could give more than five stars! From the moment I first met Josh I knew he would be the perfect fit for our wedding. He was so in tuned with our needs and wants for our day and did everything in his power to make it happen. His calm demeanor and ability to flow with the day was key in our wedding going off without a hitch. Having a small group (65 people) I was very worried about not having enough people to truly get the party started. Josh turned the party up and I received a TON of compliments from our guests about how impressed they were with him! He kept the perfect pace to the day and worked flawlessly with our other vendors which was amazing!! I would recommend DJ Kalifornia without hesitation to anyone planning an event! Thank you, thank you, thank you Josh for making our day so perfect!!

Profile Picture Christie, 1/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Josh aka DJ Kalifornia is the BEST in Rochester. I emailed him after both my photographer and my wedding coordinator recommended him and ONLY him. He made us feel very comfortable from the very start when we first met him. No pushy sales tactics. No pressure. Just sitting and chatting like we have known each other for years as best friends. His personality is A++++ and the presentation he goes through while answering all of our questions is the top of the business. He was always extremely responsive any time we had a question about anything. We had a long phone call with him a week before the wedding so he had all of the information and any last minute changes and details, and he got to know our style and preferences through out the whole planning process. At the reception, he made the sound fill the room perfectly and mixed a great combo of music that had our wedding guests dancing the night away. Josh is a true DJ who mixes and creates the perfect atmosphere rather than just hitting play on a playlist. My favorite moment was when he did a live mashup of my favorite song's vocals and my husbands favorite song's beat and instruments. We almost died when he played it and loved it so much! He also took care of a few other sound needs we had for the wedding, like having speakers and mics for our ceremony. I had so many guests tell me what a great time they had all night. And Josh booked my Maid of Honor and her fiance's wedding right on the spot at the end of the night. She met with a couple other DJ's and her exact words at the end of the night were, "HE'S THE ONE I WANT FOR MY WEDDING!" I very highly recommend Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment if you want the best DJ ever!

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/19/18, 1 Review

If you want to have a super fun wedding, then would highly recommend Josh! My husband and I were so happy with everything. The style of music that we wanted to be played was all over the place, but he understood exactly what we wanted. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night, we had so much fun! We also did the Photo Booth, which was a big hit with all of our guests. We have so many fun photos/memories from that. All of our friends and family told us it was the best wedding they've been to, and Josh definitely played a huge part in that. And he's also an amazing dancer himself! Take my word for it, go with Kalifornia Entertainment if you dream of having the best wedding ever.

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Josh is one of the coolest guys in the wedding business! I did most of my pre-wedding communication with him and he was also our DJ on the big day.

Josh. Is. THE MAN! He read the crowd perfectly and kept all of our guest dancing until our very last song. Full disclosure - we are very picky when it comes to music. We're the type of people that skip 2/3 of the songs on every Spotify playlist. Even in my Jameson fueled haze, I found myself pointing at Josh and screaming "yaaaaasss" every time a new song started!

Ok, the details:
1. Josh is prompt and personable.
2. His equipment, lighting and sound was state of the art and sounded amazing both during our ceremony and our indoor reception.
3. Josh was able to advise me on my timeline and structure (i.e. speeches before special dances...)
4. He 100% Cool and 0% Cheese
5. Josh is one of the best dancers himself that I have ever seen in my life
6. His prices are so much less than other DJ's but he offers and does sooooooooooooo much more!

We are so so happy with our choice to book Kalifornia Entertainment for our wedding!

Profile Picture Lisa, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Josh was an amazing DJ!!! He was the 6th DJ that we met with when searching for one because we wanted someone who was outgoing, flexible and was going to carry the night for us and provide a lot of energy. He did exactly that - AND he suggested music for a few key parts of the night that our friends and family are still talking about!

He made the whole process really easy and really fun and we strongly feel like we couldn't have had anyone else do it better. He did both our ceremony and reception at a different venues and Josh pulled everything off perfectly with supplying microphones, speakers, lighting and music at both places.

We also wanted a photo booth and uplighting for the reception but didn't want to drain our bank account for those options. Josh provides all of this at a much much cheaper price than anyone else. I would highly recommend booking him for your wedding!! We were extremely satisfied and Josh proved very easily and quickly why he is the best of the best in Rochester.

Profile Picture Kathy, 12/23/17, 1 Review

We looked at many DJ services throughout Rochester for our wedding and Kalifornia Entertainment was by far the most friendly, responsive, and easy-to-work-with DJ company we could find. Not only that, but he was more affordable than the majority of DJs we looked at! Josh worked with us tirelessly to make sure everything went just as we wanted it, from the music to the lighting to the photo booth. He responded to every email almost immediately, and even met with us at the reception venue a couple of months before the wedding to talk about lighting and set up. Josh even designed our photo booth strips to match our theme colors and our wedding invitation design! He kept the dance floor packed all night, and played all the songs on our “must play” list, along with other songs that everybody loved. Brides do yourself a big favor. Hire a DJ that is a club DJ like Josh because those types of DJ's just understand the music better and mix it better. The announcements Josh made were all spot on, and he made sure to keep time for us throughout the reception. He brought tons of fun props for the photo booth, and made sure that our guest book was packed with photos and messages from our guests! We received a zip file with the photos the day after the wedding, and Josh allowed us to extend our time for 30 minutes without any extra charge! We could not have asked for a more knowledgable, professional, and accessible DJ service. I highly recommend choosing Kalifornia Entertainment as your wedding DJ… you won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Tori, 12/16/17, 1 Review

My now husband and I kept going back and forth about wanting either a band or a DJ. After careful considering, we decided on getting a DJ. We reached on Facebook to friends asking about DJs they recommend and we got a lot of different recommendations but the one company that was referred over and over was Kalifornia Entertainment. We reached out to him and met him 3 days later. He was friendly, personable, professional and down to earth. We signed with him on the spot. Leading up to the wedding, he helped us with many different things, helped us with our timeline, and was always quick to get back to us when we had questions.

The day of the wedding went perfectly. He was there early to set up and made the room look beautiful with uplighting and a monogram. Cocktail and dinner hours had elegant music that was perfect in every way. When dancing and party time began, it was a non-stop dance party the whole night. We were supposed to end at 10:00, but there was still so many people there dancing who didn't want to leave. Josh stayed an extra half hour without charging us. I received compliments from everyone who was there on how awesome Josh was and how much fun they had dancing. If you're looking for the best DJ in Rochester, stop your search and hire Kalifornia Entertainment. He can't be beat!

Profile Picture Sara, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

There's just not enough space to rave about Kalifornia Entertainment! We had the opportunity to plan with Josh for over a year prior to our wedding! We first met him at my cousins wedding and booked him immediately that night after the wedding was over with. We just knew we had to have him at ours because he did a phenominal job! Throughout the entire planning process, Josh was so professional and personable and we shared some really great laughs prior to our wedding during all the planning! Josh was an absolute pleasure when it came to getting all the fine details together, from our timelines, walkthroughs at the venue to our back and forth texts about getting songs personalized. The day of the wedding, Josh brought the party to life! His infectious glowing personality and AMAZING dance moves were definitely a crowd pleaser! EVERYONE wanted to dance with him or have him show them how to dance and had so much fun on the dancefloor! He just read the crowd all night and played amazing selections to keep our guests on the floor beginning to end! When it came to the end of the night, Josh kept playing for an extra half hour because there was still so many people on the dance floor having a blast. When we started this journey of planning our wedding, we hoped for vendors that would understand our vision and help bring it to life and that's exactly what we got with Kalifornia Entertainment...plus we've made a new lifetime friend as well with him! Thank you for everything you did for us Josh!

Profile Picture Janet, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I chose DJ Kalifornia as my wedding DJ without even talking to any other DJs. I can't explain how great he was at responding to all of my emails and getting everything perfect to each detail. He confirmed all the music lists and even stayed patient with my many many changes up until the last week before the wedding. Josh was amazing! He kept the crowd pumped up, engaged and there was never a moment the dance floor wasnt packed from beginning to the very last minute we had the venue! He even created snapchat filters for our wedding. He was fun yet professional. His customer service is like nothing I’ve ever seen before. He even called me months prior to my wedding to make sure my search for vendors was going okay and asking how he could help. During our cocktail hour, he walked around and chatted with family and guests and they loved him even before dancing started. His photo booth was awesome and fun to use. His uplighitng transformed the way our venue looked. His animated monogram was a beautiful. Without a doubt I would recommend anyone who is wedding planning to look no further, Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment will amaze you and is truly the top DJ in Rochester.

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I could go on and on about Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment! First, he made it so stress-free. I sent in my inquiry, and within minutes Josh got back to me, and had an impromptu phone meeting that night with my fiance! When we met up with Josh, myself, my fiance, mother, and MOH to go over all the odds and ends he was extremely THOROUGH and organized! On the night of the wedding, Josh not only kept everything going on time but he impressed everyone in attendance. He kept the atmosphere lively and fun, with no awkward moments. Not only have I been a bridesmaid in 9+ weddings, but I was a wedding coordinator a few years ago. I have never seen a more professional, fun, courteous DJ. I wouldn't recommend anyone else, and wish I had Josh to do the weddings for all the brides I worked with when I was a coordinator! I have met and worked with tons of DJ's in the wedding industry and believe me when I say Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment is truly the cream of the top, the best of the best, and the most elite out of any other DJ in Rochester. Thank you a million times Josh for everything!

Profile Picture Nina, 11/3/17, 1 Review