Kaitlyn Blake Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,800 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,800 Most Popular Price

Oh hey! I'm so glad you found me! I'm Kaitlyn and I'm the owner of Kaitlyn Blake Photography. Are you looking for a passionate photographer who feels more like a friend? How about one who keeps you laughing while documenting your wedding day, capturing your unique personalities, and photographing your celebration as authentically as possible? Then you found your photographer!

Kaitlyn Blake Photography, LLC offers wedding and elopement packages. She also offers engagement shoots and wedding portraits. Her photographic style is photojournalistic and distinctive for its vibrancy and honest portrayal of real people. An adventurous photographer, she is always willing to travel for your special day. After your engagement shoot, wedding day, or elopement, you can enjoy your high-resolution images in a wide variety of formats, including albums, flush mounts, prints, canvases, and custom materials like thank-you cards. Other more general services include:

• Fun and Personal Engagement Sessions
  • Bridal Portaits
  • Custom Packages
  • Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Adrianna
    Adrianna S. Married on 08/09/2021

The perfect photographer!

Kaitlyn was everything I wanted for my big day and more! She was extremely responsive and accommodating throughout the whole planning process. Anything I asked her - she would get back to me within the hour. She did not make the process feel like a business transaction (which is what I found with other vendors) - she truly made you feel like a friend and wanted to make my big day special! The whole process from contract to day of was seamless. She is extremely creative and made my awkward husband look natural in the photos (LOL.) She was our personal hype woman the whole day!!! Her work is flawless and I am still amazed at our wedding photos. I CANNOT recommend her enough. She is PERFECTION!!
  • Casey
    Casey T. Married on 07/31/2021

OH MY GOODNESS - Kaitlyn is perfect!

We heard about Kaitlyn through some of our best friends who were using her for their wedding and we couldn't be happier we did!! We ended up booking Kaitlyn for our engagement photos, bridal portraits and our wedding day. Our photos are absolutely stunning! She delivered our sneak peeks so quickly and we had the best time going through all of them and sharing with our family and friends.

In addition to Kaitlyn's amazing photography skills - she has the most amazing calming and gentle spirit. She makes taking photos fun and relaxed and SO quick. We can't believe how many amazing photos she captured and we didn't feel like we were taking photos for our entire wedding day! We would hire her again 100 times over. We are so pleased.
    Megan S. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing!!!

I am so glad that I found Kaitlyn for our engagement pictures! We so enjoyed every minute of our session with her! She is the sweetest photographer and made us feel so comfortable during our session! Highly recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Anjaly & Kevin
    18 photos · 06/23/2018

300 Ruth Street Spring Lake, NC, 28390
2073194865
Location of (Kaitlyn Blake Photography)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding