Kaitlyn Blake Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Adrianna
    Adrianna S. Married on 08/09/2021

The perfect photographer!

Kaitlyn was everything I wanted for my big day and more! She was extremely responsive and accommodating throughout the whole planning process. Anything I asked her - she would get back to me within the hour. She did not make the process feel like a business transaction (which is what I found with other vendors) - she truly made you feel like a friend and wanted to make my big day special! The whole process from contract to day of was seamless. She is extremely creative and made my awkward husband look natural in the photos (LOL.) She was our personal hype woman the whole day!!! Her work is flawless and I am still amazed at our wedding photos. I CANNOT recommend her enough. She is PERFECTION!!
  • Casey
    Casey T. Married on 07/31/2021

OH MY GOODNESS - Kaitlyn is perfect!

We heard about Kaitlyn through some of our best friends who were using her for their wedding and we couldn't be happier we did!! We ended up booking Kaitlyn for our engagement photos, bridal portraits and our wedding day. Our photos are absolutely stunning! She delivered our sneak peeks so quickly and we had the best time going through all of them and sharing with our family and friends.

In addition to Kaitlyn's amazing photography skills - she has the most amazing calming and gentle spirit. She makes taking photos fun and relaxed and SO quick. We can't believe how many amazing photos she captured and we didn't feel like we were taking photos for our entire wedding day! We would hire her again 100 times over. We are so pleased.
  • Connor
    Connor L. Married on 07/17/2021

Photographer of Your Dreams

In short, words fall very short to describe how I feel about my wedding album and the whole experience that went along with working with Kaitlyn. As I like to tell most people now that my big day is over "the timeline goes 1. he proposes to you and then 2. you propose to your photographer"! Haha so maybe not for everyone but I can tell you to those who find photography to be one of their vendors they are not willing to compromise like me, this is definitely at least a photographer worth exploring. If you do want exquisite photos then you are probably prepared to pay for her packages; they are more high end but, I feel if you are looking for a certain level of photos you would will pay to get what you want. Keep reading if this is you!!

For me, I knew I wanted Kaitlyn to be my photographer the moment I saw her portfolio on Instagram. I love really bright, white-washed, but still color rich photos. About after a week of engagement and basic budget planning, my first call was to Kaitlyn. We immediately connected! And I can't imagine there is anyone who doesn't smile when she's speaking with you. Everything was easy to do through contracting, she was willing to make a custom package, and was so easy with things like scheduling engagement sessions.

Every time I have photographed with her, my husband and I always felt like ourselves which is what I wanted captured. She also made "posing" and capturing those moments so natural. I never felt uncomfortable and neither did he so if you or your husband is camera shy, no fear! We feel so lucky to have invited Kaitlyn to join us on our journey and share our special day and now I have a great friend post-wedding. The investment is totally worth it with Kaitlyn Blake Photography and another great thing to note - if you're not a local NC native, no worries. She will travel anywhere you need her.

Give her a shout! She is amazing!
    Megan S. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing!!!

I am so glad that I found Kaitlyn for our engagement pictures! We so enjoyed every minute of our session with her! She is the sweetest photographer and made us feel so comfortable during our session! Highly recommend her!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 05/22/2021

You will not regret booking Kaitlyn!

Kaitlyn is the best! From the beginning she made things so fun and made us feel so comfortable! On top of that her pictures are STUNNING! She is the best hype girl and I am so happy we chose her as our wedding photographer!
  • Renee
    Renee A. Married on 05/07/2021

Absolutely the BEST

Kaitlyn Blake is not only the sweetest soul you will ever meet but the most incredible wedding photographer there is. Simply put, she made our whole experience an absolute BLAST. My now husband and I hired her both for our engagement photos as well as for our wedding and we could not be more thrilled with not only how they turned out, but how much pure joy we had while going through each day. Kaitlyn made us glow with love and happiness, she found the perfect tips to make the photos natural, and we were shocked with just how much fun we had taking them. We've already recommended her to all of our friends who are getting married because we not only love her incredible work, but who she is as a person as well. Our photos are PERFECT and we will love them forever, all thanks to this amazing photographer!!!
  • Ellie
    Ellie B. Married on 04/03/2021

Best wedding photographer!

Where do I even begin?! Kaitlyn is professional, kind, and makes you feel so comfortable. She was amazing to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for high quality, artistic, and creative wedding photos. I booked her during COVID and we were able to have a zoom call and meet each other before officially booking. She was bubbly and fun and I immediately knew I wanted her as our wedding photographer. She was very easy to contact and even allowed me to text her with any questions/concerns. I loved how she made us feel comfortable during our engagement session and was able to send our photo gallery to us in a very timely manner. The quality of our photos was even better than I imagined and I cannot imagine our wedding without her and these photos. We will cherish these photos forever and I am so happy we chose to use Kaitlyn as our photographer. Her photos are easy to download and access. I loved her light and airy style and knew that is exactly what we needed for our spring wedding. You have to use Kaitlyn if you want photos you can be 100% satisfied with and not have to worry about a thing!
    Micah T. Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing Experience!

Kaitlyn was awesome to work with, she and her assistant knew just what to say to us on the wedding day to capture perfect photos. Great service and quality photos, we hope to use her for baby photos in the future!
  • Courtney
    Courtney S. Married on 02/13/2021

Kaitlyn is the best!

We are so impressed with Kaitlyn’s pictures. She really highlighted our day and made it special for us. She were positive, ready for the rain and super cheerful!

I wanted to thank her for being genuine and being more than just the photographer!!! You could truly tell she loved being a part of our day and that’s what we wanted.
    Love,
    Courtney and Korbin
  • Arrin
    Arrin J. Married on 12/12/2020

Kaitlyn creates MAGIC with her camera!

Let me start by saying that I LOVED my entire experience with Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn and her 2nd shooter flew all the way down to Jamaica to shoot my destination wedding at Sandals South Coast in December 2020... during a freaking pandemic y'all! She handled all of the protocols, COVID testing, and travel authorizations to get into Jamaica like a true professional and I am forever grateful for all the hoops she jumped through to shoot my wedding. Kaitlyn was my best friend, ultimate hype girl, and the most positive upbeat person who made us feel comfortable in front of the camera on our wedding day. In the hot Jamaican sun Kaitlyn was calm as a cucumber and shot every detail of my wedding from beginning to end. She's so creative, personable, and seriously THE BEST wedding photographer of all time! I mean just look at these photos she took... seriously so magical. Our wedding looks like it's straight out of a fairytale and everyone we've shown them to has said that we look like we should be in a magazine! We received over 600 jaw dropping images and are still completely blown away by the quality of every single one. I am so glad I found Kaitlyn and can't imagine how the day would have went with anyone else but her. Do not hesitate to book Kaitlyn as your wedding photographer, she's 1 in a billion, and created magical memories that we will treasure forever! Thank you for everything Kaitlyn, we love you, and all of your photos are PERFECT!
  • Blake
    Blake S. Married on 11/28/2020

Engagement Session Service

Kaitlyn is absolutely amazing! I couldn’t have picked a better photographer for my engagement session!! She truly goes above and beyond for her clients and makes you feel so comfortable! It’s like hanging out with one of your friends! Highly highly recommend!!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly R. Married on 11/21/2020

Best photographer for your best day!!

Kaitlyn made our wedding day extra special! She captured every moment of our big day! She encouraged us, calmed us, and made us feel like the world stopped for us. All of the pictures turned out PERFECTLY! From the crazy experience during our engagement pictures to working through COVID, Kaitlyn was willing to be flexible. We could not recommend her enough!!
  • Dr.
    Dr. B. Married on 10/10/2020

Phenomenal Photographer 🎉

Kaitlyn doesn’t provide photography, she provides an EXPERIENCE. She truly connected with hubby and me before the wedding so she knew who we were as a couple... our style, our personalities, our love story.

Wedding day was stressful but she brought a peaceful spirit. We felt easily directed into poses by Kaitlyn without having to think, we got to stay in the moment loving each other. She has an eye for best locations and angles to shoot for posed pictures and candid pictures alike.

We are thrilled with our photos! I could scream with delight!!! So happy we picked her and she picked us! You will not regret it. Pick Kaitlyn ❤️
    Maddie Married on 09/04/2020

Working with Kaitlyn has been an absolute DREAM

I found Kaitlyn at my best friend's wedding in October 2019. Being newly engaged myself at that time, my now husband and I were going through all the motions of looking at and booking venues, photographers, videographers, florists, etc. I was having the hardest time finding a photographer since I am an extremely picky person. I wanted someone whose style not only fit my vibe and preferences, but what was most important to me was that my photographer made Kevin and I feel comfortable in front of the camera, captured the emotions that I would want to look back on from my wedding day, and someone who fit into our day personality-wise.

At my best friend's wedding, Kaitlyn was professional, hilarious, and fun to be around. I enjoyed talking to her and her being around the bridal party all day. She was not bossy, but knew how to facilitate pictures and get them done quickly, and make sure we had fun taking them. I knew that night that she fit the mold of what I wanted personality-wise, but I waited to reach out to her until I saw the sneak peaks from my best friend's wedding. They were absolutely beautiful. She captured the incredible day we had, and I felt like I was reliving it when I looked at the pictures. I texted her a few days later, and locked her down for Kevin and I's day. She flew up to Philadelphia for our engagement photos about a month later, and we had a freaking blast. She is one of the most reasonable, accommodating people we have ever met. I think our engagement shoot was the most fun thing about our entire engagement. Even Kevin (who hates getting his pictures taken) had a blast. She got us our "sneak peeks" very quickly, and then shortly after sent our entire gallery. I had an extremely hard time picking just one for a save the date :)

I was trying to figure out how to word the pandemic section of this review, but all I can really think of is that dealing with the pandemic has been a HUGE BUMMER. It completely sucked a lot of joy out of what is supposed to be a very fun, exciting process. Kaitlyn was a vendor that made my life a million times easier (again going back to her being the most reasonable, accommodating, easy to deal with vendor ever). She is the sweetest human being, and you're crazy if you choose to go with someone else.

Kevin and I ultimately decided to do a civil ceremony microwedding with our immediate family a year before our new 2021 date. Kaitlyn traveled (during the pandemic!!!) risking her health, to be there for us. She was one of 12 people in attendance. Her upbeat, bubbly, fun personality fit right into our intimate affair with those closest to us. The photos that I got from this day made me cry when I looked at them (both the sneak peeks & my full gallery--ugly tears!). These photos are something my entire family will cherish forever, especially because only 12 of us were able to be there. I can show all of my family and friends my photos and they can relive the day because they were not safely able to be there this go around. Kevin, our families, and I cannot wait to have Kaitlyn back next year with us at our big church wedding and reception for another round of fun and beautiful photos.

Bottom line: You are crazy if you do not book Kaitlyn for your wedding, and we are so grateful she has been a part of our crazy wedding story!
  • Kayla
    Kayla W. Married on 07/11/2020

Just WOW!!!

Through all the craziness that life throws at you with family changes and COVID Kaitlyn did not disappoint! She was so kind, understanding, approachable, and just willing to help in any way throughout the process! Even with a date changed due to COVID she still managed to make things work and had a sneak peak within a week and a full gallery back within less than 2 months after getting married! I would definitely recommend for any type of your photography needs!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Y. Married on 06/21/2020

Hire Kaitlyn Blake Photography!!

Kaitlyn Blake Photography is exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. When looking at other photographers around the Raleigh area, I was not satisfied because the editing was either too light or too dark. However, when I stumbled across Kaitlyn’s work, I was thrilled to finally find someone who did light yet vibrant editing that enhanced the great parts of the photo that were already there. I immediately reached out to her and after speaking on the phone, I knew she was the perfect fit! She responds promptly to texts and emails and is very professional but also will become like a friend to you. We had so much fun working with her and would recommend her to everyone! You will not be disappointed if you hire Kaitlyn Blake Photography for your wedding!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 04/11/2020

Best photographer ever!!! Literally ever!

Kaitlyn has taken my photos I don’t even know how many times now! Not only is she unbelievably talented, she’s just one of the most genuine people ever. She makes you feel so comfortable and beautiful in every photo she takes. I will never have another photographer! We love having Kaitlyn as our go to photographer, truly the best!
  • Jenna
    Jenna Married on 12/15/2019

Everything I Could Have Hoped For and More!

Kaitlyn Blake is the most amazing photographer and friend anyone could ever ask for. From introducing my husband and I to our favorite place in the whole world (Dahlonega, GA — world's cutest town and the best engagement photo location!) to driving all over Raleigh looking for snow machine liquid to make sure we had the perfect snowy wedding photos, Kaitlyn was absolutely amazing in every way. Whether I needed someone to help me write my wedding day timeline or take my veil out at the end of the night, Kaitlyn was there for me. And of course, she also captured the most beautiful memories for us. Kaitlyn's light, airy, candid style is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for any wedding. I feel so blessed to have my wonderful KB photos— and so lucky I was referred to Kaitlyn!
  • Ali
    Ali D. Married on 11/17/2019

Book Kaitlyn Blake Photography! You won’t regret it!

Kaitlyn is WONDERFUL to work with! She is great at what she does, and is an all around great person. She keeps things fun, is always sweet and smiling, and is so thoughtful! Guaranteed she’ll be just as excited about your day as you are, if not more! Booking Kaitlyn was one of our easiest wedding planning decisions, and we’re so glad we did. Thank you, Kaitlyn!!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda A. Married on 10/12/2019

Flawless experience

YOU WILL THANK ME LATER! She is simply the best of the best. I cannot tell you how many compliments I have gotten on my wedding AND engagement pictures. Even better, she is the sweetest and easiest person to work with, ever. My husband HATES to take pictures and she made it enjoyable to him...that says A LOT!! I cannot recommend her enough, she is truly amazing.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/05/2019

Beyond pleased!

Kaitlyn was the fastest person of all of my vendors to respond. Any hour I needed her, she was there to answer questions. Booking her and all the paperwork was so easy as well. However, her work is what exceeded all of her fantastic qualities. She really sat down with me, a whole state away, to find out what I wanted in my photos for the day. She worked hard with me developing the timeline of the day, and making sure we captured everything we needed to. She was fun, excited and eager to work with my husband and I and that made our engagement shoot and our wedding day much easier and more relaxed. I would suggest her to anyone who wants someone extremely easy to work with and someone who is almost as excited as you to see your wedding day come to life. I never once saw Kaitlyn without a smile on her face, and that eased my mind from the start.
  • Kleidy
    Kleidy C. Married on 08/24/2019

A beautiful experience

Kaytlin is the most talented photographer, I would recommend her to anyone, she is so professional, she loves her Job, you feel so confortable with her being your photographer, you won’t regret having her as your photographer ❤️ She is awsome
  • Brianna
    Brianna B. Married on 08/01/2019

Practically Perfect in Every Way

Kaitlyn Blake was our best decision out of the entire wedding planning! It’s a crazy story, but we actually met her in Ireland, where we were both traveling. She offered to take our picture and they were so beautiful we used them for our save the dates! I started following her on Instagram and found out she lived in North Carolina. I asked if she would consider coming to do our wedding in Texas and the rest is history! She was always so kind, responsive, helpful, and everything else you could imagine. She made our wedding day go so smoothly by staying on top of everything and working with the other vendors. I cannot say enough great things about Kaitlyn!!! She’s just the best!
  • Carrie
    Carrie C. Married on 07/06/2019

Friendly photographer, fun shoots, stunning photos

We had a lot of great vendors at our wedding, but having Kaitlyn as our photographer was hands down the best decision we made! She made me and my husband so comfortable during our engagement shoot and was understanding when we had to reschedule last minute due to a flight delay. She has all kinds of poses up her sleeve and really makes you enjoy the experience of taking time to snuggle in close and celebrate your love. My husband said it was one of his favorite pre-wedding events! She's extremely knowledgable about how to plan out your big day to get the best shots in the best light and her planning forms are very detailed to collect all the information she needs to make sure you get every picture you dream of. When extra pictures were requested by family the day of she accommodated graciously. She captured our relationship perfectly... and took some incredible glamour shots that make us like models! She's so talented, but also incredibly warm and genuinely excited for you. I can't recommend her enough!
    Alison Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible!

Working with Kaitlyn was nothing short of incredible! We are so grateful to have had Kaitlyn as a friend at our special day AND as the person who captured every moment of the day. She incorporated little details into every photo she took and found all the perfect spots at our venue. But what's most amazing was her ability to make our goofy antics look beautiful! Without any direction, Kaitlyn came in, did her thing, and worked through the chaos of our wedding day. She is so talented and so easy to work with.
    Kaitlyn truly captured the most beautiful moments of our day which we will treasure for the rest of our lives. We can't recommend someone more highly!