Mag C. Photography

Greensboro, North Carolina View map Visit website
$2,950 Most Popular Price

$2,950 Most Popular Price

Mag C. Photography is a wedding photography company based in Kernersville, North Carolina. They specialize in capturing real moments and turning them into lifetime memories. Owner and photographer Maggie helps guide you through posing for portraits, but also steps back to document the magic between you and your loved ones throughout the day. She is dedicated to providing couples with everything they’ve ever dreamed of when it comes to wedding photography.

Mag C. Photography generally shoots in natural and photojournalistic styles. To start the wedding planning process on a fun note, they schedule engagement shoots with clients. This allows for couples to become comfortable with getting their photo taken, and they walk away with even more memories. On the big day itself, a second shooter is always provided so that no detail is overlooked. Mag C. Photography also is happy to work additional hours and travel to multiple locations as needed. The final, high-resolution images are made available as digital files and slideshows.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,950

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 08/14/2021

Maggie is the best of the best!!

I came across Maggie on Instagram shortly after my husband and I got engaged in June of 2020. I reached out to her about engagement and wedding photography and she got back to me super quickly with her availability. Not only was her pricing extremely reasonable, but her portfolio was incredible and her style was just what I was wanting. We met up for an engagement session and we had so much fun together. I was a little nervous about the experience being slightly awkward, especially because my husband isn't usually one to enjoy taking pictures, but Maggie made everything so fun, comfortable, and enjoyable! By the end of our session I felt like we had been friends for years. She is incredibly personable and just a joy to be around. We stood in the parking lot after our shoot for an hour (in the dark!) laughing and enjoying getting to know each other. Fast forward to our wedding day, a year later from our engagement shoot, I was feeling a little down as a storm started to roll in soon before our ceremony. Maggie arrived with so much positivity and really lifted me up and assured me the day would still be perfect. Not only is she a super talented a photographer, but she is a great friend and really prioritizes her relationships with her brides. She will also do absolutely whatever she can to get the best photos for her couples. We are so so happy with our wedding photos, and I would highly recommend her to anyone with any photography needs!!
  • Megan
    Megan B. Married on 05/21/2021

the legit queen!!

The best part of our wedding day was having Maggie as our photographer. Hands. Down. Tim and I loved how natural she made us feel and how she captured our happiness in every picture. Not only does she “pose” you in such natural way, she captures all the candids that were a must for us as well. If you’re looking for a sign, this is it. Trust me, you want to get to know Maggie!!
    Kyli G. Married on 11/21/2020

Absolutely amazing

I have never met a more fun/ amazing photographer. She is able to capture the moment beautifully and perfectly. You see so much love in each photo and she adds to that moment! Maggie makes you feel so comfortable like you’ve known each other forever. She will be our photographer for every future special moment. We love you!

Real Weddings

• Caroline & Brad
    24 photos · 06/06/2020
  • Sara & Ashton
    10 photos · 11/17/2018

Greensboro Greensboro, North Carolina, 27407
336-471-4643
Location of (Mag C. Photography)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding