Heritage Photo & Films

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

HelloI'm Crystal Scott, owner of Heritage Photo & Films based in Wake Forest, North Carolina. I'm an organic visual story teller of romantic and meaningful moments—for the wildly in love. My studio serves couples having weddings in Raleigh or those looking outside the Raleigh area and are having a Destination wedding on location.

Wedding days are the best days—from the time a love swept couple walks down the isle and exchanges vows... to the last sip of bubbly from your joyus day together. After these precious moments are all gone, you'll still have the memories and photographs to remind you. I would love to design a custom and cohesive collection of wedding images of your wedding day that will become a part of your own heritage to cherish for a lifetime.

In addition to wedding packages, Heritage Photo & Films by Crystal Scott also provides additional photo sessions to complete your wedding photography experience. You can receive your final images as albums, canvas, digital files, flush mounts, prints, and more. HPF is committed to ensuring your special day is as stress free as possible by offering the following wedding services:

• Custom quoting offered (for all weddings)
  • Engagement sessions offered
  • High-resolution images (print / release included)
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple-location weddings
  • Small number of weddings per year as an entire studio (so the focus stays on you)
  • Second photographer packages
  • Fine art styled editing and web galleries come standard with every wedding package
  • We photograph destination weddings
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Slideshow
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Kelli
    Kelli B. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Absolute Perfection

I cannot say enough amazing things about Crystal and AspenCoast Studio!! I spent a long time researching photographers and picked Crystal based on her great reviews and gorgeous photos - and I am SO grateful I did! She took the time to answer all of my (trillions) of questions, gave us outfit suggestions and amazingly detailed prep emails, and made my fiance and I feel SO comfortable during our engagement shoot (we honestly had FUN, which we were not expecting!) She has gone above and beyond for us time and time again, and we have truly had the best experience we could ask for. Not only is Crystal a fantastic person, but she is the most talented photographer I have ever seen!! She somehow made us look like models even though we are both pretty awkward and had never taken professional pictures before. Even though we don't consider ourselves romantic people, she was able to capture the sweetest moments and the whole thing felt magical. We wanted our pups included in our shoot, and she was SO good with them and helped us handle them all while snapping the most adorable pictures! As you can imagine, we were moving around the entire time (at a windy public beach) so I have no idea how she was able to get such great pictures! Most of my friends had a few photos they liked from their engagement shoots - I have over 200 favorites from mine! All of our family and friends have been blown away by how flawless every single picture is (I have no idea how she made us look SO GOOD!) Crystal's website is attractive and easy to use, and is simple to share your favorites list with friends and family. She was also able to get us our engagement previews and full gallery INCREDIBLY quickly! We are so grateful we chose Crystal and AspenCoast Studio, and can't wait for her to capture our wedding in October 2022!
  • Molly
    Molly S. Married on 12/31/2021

Amazing, Professional Photographers!

Crystal and Nicole did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day! We met Crystal via the phone and were sold immediately. She gave us many great ideas for engagement photo locations and we ended up loving every photo from our engagement session. Our pre-wedding phone call was so thorough and we had no worries about missing any photos during the big day! On our wedding day, Crystal and Nicole got right to work and spent the night getting images of all the important parts of our day! The preview was ready for us the next day- AMAZING! We cannot recommend Heritage enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

27 photos · 10/20/2018

Deals

Heritage Photo & Films 1
Offer

Enjoy $150 OFF your wedding package when having your complimentary phone or video consult with the studio! Contact Heritage Photo & Films to schedule. Valid until 5.31.22! Proposals are valid for 30 days.

Pricing

Wake Forest Wake Forest, NC, 27587
984-212-4023

Always open
Location of (Heritage Photo & Films)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding