Raleigh, Raleigh, NC 27609 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Hightower Film

We are a husband and wife film team with a passion for crafting emotionally driven films so you can relive all the beatiful moments from your big day! If you haven't already we would like to encourage you to grab your favorite drink, sit back, and watch a few of our films. If they stir your heart and put a smile on your face we would love for you to send us a message.

We love creating captivating films that capture who you are as people, as a couple, and as fellow humans.

Visit our website to learn more about us, watch more of our films, and get answers to frequently asked questions!

Jose & Nathalia

Videos 20 Videos

26 Reviews for Hightower Film

Catherine · Married on 11/02/2019

The BEST to work with!

I really cannot thank Jose and Nathalia enough for being there to capture our wedding day. They were amazing to work with and have such wonderful personalities and a true passion for what they do! I am so happy they were recommended to us because we are SO SO thrilled to have worked with them and have them be there for us on our big day. Thank you both so much!!!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Derek

Derek Neil Adams · Married on 10/06/2019

Phenomenal Work - Fantastic Couple - Dream Capturers

When I think back to wedding planning and that we almost chose not to get a videographer and looking back on the work Hightower has done to take the magic of the happiest moment of my life and encapsulate it the way that they did, almost makes me sick that I was close to making such a colossal error before running into them on Instagram.

We first saw some of the sample vids on Instagram and knew we had to find these guys and I already had some shots in mind from their past events. I also really wanted a drone for the shoots but didn't want to spend super top dollar.

They were able to take every idea and make it a reality. As a couple they were so cute and warm to be around and their personalities and vibe really helped carry our moments. I wish I had another reason to work with them because I just loved being around them.

Within the timeframe they set they had us our 30 second video and I was blown away, floored. In fact, if you took it away from me and said I could never see it or the 5 min version again or show friends or family I'd be heartbroken and devastated, not just because the moment was special but because they captured the zenith of it so well, and they will always be a partner, not just a vendor in my happiest moments.

Sent on 04/17/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hightower Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2400
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2850
    Add'l Hours
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• C'est Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with Jose and Natalia at Hightower Film, and we could not be any more satisfied. They made it super easy to work with them, and we can only speak highly of them.

• Velvet Visuals Wedding Videographers

Hightower Film is an excellent team! They are very motivated to produce the best possible video. I can speak from experience since we have collaborated with them in the past. They produce excellent work. You will not be disappointed!

• Cinema Film
    Cinema Film Wedding Videographers

Is always good to see a great producers in this amazing industry. Hightower Film is a great company and I had the privilege to work with Jose owner of the company. Jose is my friend in this industry and he is also part of many productions that we have done together as a great friends. I recommend his company not only because he is my friends but because we are family and his production is amazing. Jose is very professional and a very nice person to work with.

• Raleigh Raleigh, NC, 27609 See on map
    919-504-5025 (Phone number)
    Location of (Hightower Film)