Raleigh, Raleigh, NC 27609 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Hightower Film

We are a husband and wife wedding videography team and with a passion for crafting films that stir your heart and turn into a beautiful time capsule so you can relive all the beatiful moments from your big day! If you haven't already we would like to encourage you to grab your favorite drink, sit back, and watch a few of our films. If they stir your heart and put a smile on your face we would love for you to send us a message.

Nathalia and I love creating captivating films that capture who you are as people, as a couple, and as fellow explorers.

Visit our website to watch some of our films and for up to date pricing information!

Jose & Nathalia

Follow Hightower Film on

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 18 vídeos

22 Reviews for Hightower Film

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Ruth · Married on 07/07/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Hightower film came highly recommended in the Facebook community but it was the first phone call with Jose that had us sold. Jose is so easy-going and likeable, even my camera shy husband (fiancé then) was excited to work with them. To be honest, hiring a videographer was not initially a priority of ours, it was just something we weren't sure would fit into our budget. But boy am I glad we made it work! Communication was great through the entire process, which put our mind at ease when it came time for the big day. Jose and Nathalia arrived promptly and immediately became acquainted with the venue. You would have never guessed this was their first time shooting at Wrightsville Manor. They just have this eye for capturing those perfect moments no matter the environment. Jose and Nathalia worked great with our photographer to ensure that each was able to get what they needed. They conducted themselves with nothing short of professionalism (and pure stealth). The final product...magic! We cannot stress enough how impressed we were by Hightower Film. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to video the most important day of our lives. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Shearin · Married on 06/08/2019

Incredible Experience

My husband and I had Hightower Film video our wedding. They were incredible to work with! We were on a tight budget and close to our wedding date, but Hightower worked with us to meet our budget and still give us an incredible experience and video to look back on for years to come! If you are on the fence about getting a wedding video, do it! The wedding days goes by so fast and it’s great to have the video to remember! It is one of the best decisions we made!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hightower Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2650
    Add'l Hours
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• C'est Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with Jose and Natalia at Hightower Film, and we could not be any more satisfied. They made it super easy to work with them, and we can only speak highly of them.

• Velvet Visuals Wedding Videographers

Hightower Film is an excellent team! They are very motivated to produce the best possible video. I can speak from experience since we have collaborated with them in the past. They produce excellent work. You will not be disappointed!

• Cinema Film
    Cinema Film Wedding Videographers

Is always good to see a great producers in this amazing industry. Hightower Film is a great company and I had the privilege to work with Jose owner of the company. Jose is my friend in this industry and he is also part of many productions that we have done together as a great friends. I recommend his company not only because he is my friends but because we are family and his production is amazing. Jose is very professional and a very nice person to work with.

• Raleigh Raleigh, North Carolina, 27609 See on map
    919-504-5025 (Phone number)
    Location of (Hightower Film)