Kailey brianne photography

Glen Allen, VA View map Visit website
$2,550 Most Popular Price

$2,550 Most Popular Price

My name is Kailey Brianne, and I’m a natural light wedding and family photographer centered in Richmond, Virginia. My goal is to create meaningfull experiences for my couples through bright, joyful, and colorful images in celebration of their marriages. I love children, succulents make me smile, and I have to admit that I'm a sucker for love! I just get so giddy hearing about two people finding their better halves, and vowing to love each other for the rest of their days. I'm a firm believer in fairy-tale love, and celebrating that love with my couples through photography brings me so much joy!

If you're engaged to your BEST friend, then I'd love to chat! I'm here to serve my couples, be a friend, a resource, and help you with any questions or concerns that you may have. Thanks for stopping by, and I can't wait to get to know you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2550

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
    Hana D. Married on 07/25/2020

Simply amazing!

Kailey is amazing! Not only is the photography beautiful, but she is personable and incredibly adaptable to chances in timelines, weather, etc. If you think you are awkward in photos and aren't sure what to do, Kailey makes it a simple and effortless process and is great with posing. Before the wedding we also had our engagement photos done with her as well - sent us a magazine she created that takes you through the photography wedding process - a questionnaire about the wedding day and what photos we wanted taken with our details, family so that she was prepared for what shots we wanted and nothing was missed - and had a Zoom call with us before to go over everything and iron out any other details. On our wedding day she was great at capturing the images without it feeling rushed or pressured to follow a strict timeline while still checking off the various photos we wanted. I would recommend her without hesitation!
    Lindsey Married on 10/11/2019

Kailey was a dream come true

Kailey was an absolute dream to work with. She not only met our expectations but FAR exceeded them. She was extremely professional, gave us exactly what we asked for (and more), and was such a joy to work with. She worked so hard on our wedding day (and the days leading up to it) and it shows in her work. She captured all our special moments on our big day - I literally don't know how she did it without being in four places at once. I cannot recommend her enough. With Kailey you will have an amazing experience and the most beautiful pictures of your wedding day that you will treasure for the rest of your life. Thank you thank you thank you, Kailey!

Pricing

Kailey brianne photography Price Rates

Glen Allen, VA, 23059
Location of (Kailey brianne photography)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding