This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2023

Kaci Danae Events is a wedding and event planning business based in San Jose, California, offering services to couples planning their special day. Owner Kaci Peel is passionate about her craft and loves working with newlyweds-to-be. She excels at day-of wedding management and aims to make every occasion she works for a seamless and enjoyable experience.

Kaci offers a range of services that couples can tailor to their needs. She specializes in day-of wedding coordination. She will oversee events on the wedding day to ensure all goes off without a hitch. Kaci will ensure the ceremony starts on time and that everyone finds the correct seat. After the ceremony, she will manage the reception by liaising with the venue staff and all other vendors, allowing the newlyweds to enjoy the celebration. She will ensure all of the decor is exactly as it should be and facilitate the new couple's grand entrance. Kaci will also oversee set up and clean up, so the only thing couples need to think about after the wedding is their honeymoon.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

100% Recommended by couples

J
James Sent on 03/03/2023

Amazing experience!

My wife and I were so happy with our wedding day and decision to have Kaci as our coordinator. I was more of the “groomzilla” during the process and didn’t think we needed a coordinator at first, but was so happy we had someone to run the show on our wedding day. We could enjoy our friends and family and we didn’t have to put out any fires leading up to our day as Kaci had it under control. Highly recommend!
H
Haley J. Sent on 06/20/2023

Hire kaci!

I literally could not have gotten through my wedding without Kaci. She is absolutely fantastic. She is super organized, always cool as a cucumber, very experienced with all the moving pieces of event planning (which I absolutely was not), and just a truly wonderful human who my husband and I were delighted to have with us on our special day. It's so rare to find someone willing to do day-of wedding planning (instead of month-of or full service planning, which quickly becomes extremely costly and was more service than I wanted). I have heard it is difficult for coordinators to come in "day of" to a brand new venue, so they prefer to only offer more involved packages and/or only at venues they work with regularly. But Kaci crushed it at my venue (Brazilian Room in Berkeley) even though it was her first time there. She was extremely reasonably priced and honestly for the service we got, we easily would have paid 3x as much. Think no more and HIRE HER!
D
Diana D. Sent on 02/12/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Best decision hiring Kaci!

Kaci was truly the best day of coordinator we could have asked for! She was responsive from the very beginning and after meeting for the intro call, I knew she would be the best person to trust for all the details on our wedding day. We put our trust and confidence in her and she came through executing our vision to be better than we could have imagined. She respected all of our non-traditional wedding plans and never tried to convince us to do something else which we really appreciated. She allowed us to enjoy the week leading up to our wedding day knowing I didn't have to answer any last minute vendor questions, she calmed my nerves on our day, and she knew exactly how to handle my crazy family and friends to allow everyone to have an amazing day with us. Thank you so much Kaci for making our dream wedding come true!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

GALA Photo and Films