Kaan Tulgar Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,995 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,995 Most Popular Price

The goal of Kaan Tulgar Productions is to offer an exciting, fresh and unique style in capturing your wedding day. Our approach to every special event is simple... to be discrete, professional and creative.

You are about to embark on the greatest journey of your life, a journey you will want to relive over and over again. You can now make that possible with Kaan Tulgar Productions.

Many brides and grooms live with the regret of not having their wedding day on film. Don't let that be you!

Take the first step to have a heartfelt, unique and unforgettable wedding video - call us today to schedule a free on-location consultation.

Your wedding should be perfect and so should your video.

Kaan Tulgar Productions

201.450.7876

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$885

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,995

Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Message vendor

• Nicole
    Nicole K. Married on 10/14/2022

Kaan's work is amazing!

Kaan does amazing work and if you're thinking about hiring him, you should do it right now! He is easy to communicate with, responsive, and professional. He was always clear about what he needed from us before our wedding which was super helpful during the crazy planning process!

He was such an incredible presence to to have on our wedding day. He was calm, organized, professional, and gave great direction to me and my husband. He took all the awkwardness out of being filmed and made us feel so comfortable! Having a quality video of our wedding was super important for us and we are excited to have Kaan's video to watch for many years to come!

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Nicole - I really appreciate your kind remarks and wonderful review. I truly had a wonderful time working with everyone on your wedding day and captured some great footage. Can’t wait to put it all together. Congratulations and best wishes!
  • Lisa
    Lisa P. Married on 09/09/2022

The best!

Kaan recently was our videographer for our wedding day at The Rockleigh and we are SO happy we chose Kaan for our wedding day. Kaan is extremely professional, communicative, creative, patient, personable, and so timely with his responses throughout the entire wedding planning process and the wedding day. We loved how he kept us informed as to when we would speak to him next and the next steps he would need from us. We also loved how he kept us in the moment and enjoying our day with one another it was a very meaningful touch. Working with him was a pleasure from start to finish! Our other vendors love working with him and speak highly of him as well, which is so important to keep your wedding day smooth and on your timeline. It was a honor to have Kaan and his team (Tim) capture our most special day and we are so grateful we had them there. We absolutely love his work and highly recommend Kaan Tulgar Productions for your wedding videography! Thank you Kaan, we appreciate you and your work!

Lisa Pignataro & Chris Rizza
  • I
    Inna L. Married on 06/25/2022

Kaan is the BEST!

I could write a novel raving about Kaan, but nothing I write could truly capture just how incredible he is. From beginning to end, he was absolutely AMAZING to work with, and we absolutely LOVE our wedding video and recap. First of all, his responsiveness is astounding. He would often reply to our emails within minutes, and was always willing to get on the phone almost immediately when we wanted to chat. Not only is he a fantastic videographer, but he also gives the BEST pep talks. It was always such a breath of fresh air speaking with him leading up to the wedding. On the wedding day itself, he had such a calming presence and he worked seamlessly with our photographers. We, along with everybody in our families, absolutely loved how kind, patient, respectful, and encouraging he was. Everybody was raving about him even long after the wedding was over. The package he sent us with our wedding video was BEYOND thoughtful. Both the song-length recap and the full-length video left us speechless - you can just feel the love and care he put into them, not to mention his incredible talent. I started crying within the first 5 minutes of the full-length video, and I'm embarrassed to admit how often I've re-watched the recap. We will forever be grateful to Kaan for being such a pleasure to work with, and for capturing the best day of our lives so beautifully. I've never been more confident when I say I'd recommend Kaan in a heartbeat.

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

What an incredible and thoughtful review by one of the sweeties couples I have ever had the opportunity to work with! Inna, I truly appreciate your kind remarks and detailed review. I am also grateful that I was able to be part of your wedding day. Please enjoy the video, enjoy life with each other and be well. Congratulations and best wishes!
  • illustration stars

Kaan Tulgar Productions 1
Exclusive
Kaan Tulgar Productions 2
Offer

Selection 2 – Classic • One High-Definition Camera Coverage (up to 10 Hours) starting at Bride’s Prior • Optimized Sound Quality with Advanced Wireless Microphones • Fully Edited with Special Effects and Music Choice of Client • Beginning Titles and Recap • Completely Customized USB FlashDrive • RESERVE YOU DATE NOW!

*This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Restrictions may apply. It only applies to new contracts. Call for details.

Mondo Entertainment Mondo Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have been working along side of Kaan for many years and he is the absolute best. Extremely professional and personable and simply stated, He Gets It. He understands what our job is and what we need to do and he goes with our flow and helps make my events run smoothly. His finished product is second to none and when I get the honor to work an event with him I know I don't have to worry about anything. He's got it under control. We recommend Kaan to all of our Brides & Grooms.

Chris Jorda Photography Chris Jorda Photography Wedding Photographers

We've been working alongside Kaan for over 6 years and hope to keep our relationship in tact for another 10. He's a professional's professional.

Nanina's in the Park Nanina's in the Park Historic Weddings

We have worked with Kaan for many years and he is the go to for all our Video.......Highly recommend his company.

David E. Starke Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 61 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

150 North First Street Bergenfield, NJ, 07621
2014507876
Location of (Kaan Tulgar Productions)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding