150 North First Street, Bergenfield, NJ 07621 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 41

About Kaan Tulgar Productions

The goal of Kaan Tulgar Productions is to offer an exciting, fresh and unique style in capturing your wedding day. Our approach to every special event is simple... to be discrete, professional and creative.

You are about to embark on the greatest journey of your life, a journey you will want to relive over and over again. You can now make that possible with Kaan Tulgar Productions.

Many brides and grooms live with the regret of not having their wedding day on film. Don't let that be you!

Take the first step to have a heartfelt, unique and unforgettable wedding video - call us today to schedule a free on-location consultation.

Your wedding should be perfect and so should your video.

201.450.7876

WeddingVideoStillJenniferDavid101312

• Videos 2

224 Reviews for Kaan Tulgar Productions

Kelly · Married on 04/28/2019

Kaan was truly amazing throughout the entire wedding process!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kaan and his work! My husband and I loved our videos from our wedding day! Kaan is so professional and such a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Hello Kelly and Sean - I greatly appreciate your kind remarks and thank you for your wonderful review. It truly was a pleasure working with you both and your family! Congratulations again and best wishes! All the best!

Colleen T · Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent Professional Videographer - Look No Further!

Our experience with Kaan was fantastic. From the start, Kaan was professional and provided a stress free experience. He was very calming during the wedding day and took amazing footage. Like a “video ninja”, he was able to capture the emotion, joy, and candid moments of our wedding without being intrusive. His video production is like a movie, and the recap video brought tears to my eyes. It is without hesitation that I recommend Kaan for your wedding!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Thank you very much, Coleen and Bobby, for your incredible review. I greatly appreciate your kind remarks and wish you both the very best! Congratulations.

ashley · Married on 01/11/2019

More than we could have imagined!

I’ve been following Kaan’s work for years. He’s worked on a bunch of our friends weddings. So when it was my turn choosing vendors, he was my first phone call.

Not only did he capture our day better than we could have hoped, he did it professionally, he made us feel super comfortable, and he went above and beyond to nail the theme we talked about.

Kaan is a true storyteller in the way he shoots and produces. Our wedding video really showed my and my husbands personalities and you could feel the love in the room. We couldn’t be happier with the end result or our experience.

He is the only videographer you need to call. Kaan is the BEST!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review. I greatly appreciate your kind remarks and hope to see you all soon :)

Kaan Tulgar Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 885.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Mondo Entertainment
    Mondo Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have been working along side of Kaan for many years and he is the absolute best. Extremely professional and personable and simply stated, He Gets It. He understands what our job is and what we need to do and he goes with our flow and helps make my events run smoothly. His finished product is second to none and when I get the honor to work an event with him I know I don't have to worry about anything. He's got it under control. We recommend Kaan to all of our Brides & Grooms.

• Chris Jorda Photography
    Chris Jorda Photography Wedding Photographers

We've been working alongside Kaan for over 6 years and hope to keep our relationship in tact for another 10. He's a professional's professional.

• Nanina's in the Park
    Nanina's in the Park Historic Weddings

We have worked with Kaan for many years and he is the go to for all our Video.......Highly recommend his company.

• 150 North First Street Bergenfield, NJ, 07621 See on map