150 North First Street, Bergenfield, NJ 07621 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,995
  • Photos & Videos 42
  • Deals 2

About Kaan Tulgar Productions

The goal of Kaan Tulgar Productions is to offer an exciting, fresh and unique style in capturing your wedding day. Our approach to every special event is simple... to be discrete, professional and creative.

You are about to embark on the greatest journey of your life, a journey you will want to relive over and over again. You can now make that possible with Kaan Tulgar Productions.

Many brides and grooms live with the regret of not having their wedding day on film. Don't let that be you!

Take the first step to have a heartfelt, unique and unforgettable wedding video - call us today to schedule a free on-location consultation.

Your wedding should be perfect and so should your video.

201.450.7876

Videos 2 vídeos

243 Reviews for Kaan Tulgar Productions

• Z

Zara Khayatian · Getting married on 05/11/2021

Kaan and his team are The Best!

The Best! I am an event planner and I hired Kaan for my wedding video. From day one he was professional and very accommodating. I had a big bridal party and he was able to capture every details and special moment on our wedding day. It was great working with him and his team. My wedding video exceeded my expectations and what I had envisioned. Kaan was able to incorporate our bilingual messages to each other in our video and took the time to edit the parts we needed to get everyone crying with emotions when they watched it. I can't stop watching our video over and over again. It's become our date night favorite movie.

Sent on 02/20/2020

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Zara - I have always enjoyed working with you too. You are a true professional and expert at what you do. I am truly happy and honored that I had the opportunity to work with you and Mehdi on your wedding day! I also thank you for your kind remarks and wish you all the best! See you soon :)
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Mchale · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Fantastic videographer!

Kaan Tulgar Productions did a fabulous job for our wedding! Their video montage was outstanding, capturing all of the important moments. We loved it! Because we were so busy with so many details, we didn't focus too much on giving direction, and thankfully, they didn't need it. They were easy to work with and we highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Dear Lindsay -

We truly appreciate your kind remarks and thank you for this wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you both and your families! We wish you nothing but the best as you begin this new chapter of your life as husband and wife. Congratulations!
  • Felicia

Felicia Hinsinger-Ferrante · Getting married on 04/11/2020

The perfect way to look back on our perfect day!

I was worried about hiring a Videographer but had a family member who works with Kaan a lot so I hired him for my wedding. I don't even have the words to express how amazing he is but I will try my best. From the moment I called to book him to the day I got my wedding video I was beyond amazed! He was professional and made the day so enjoyable. My husband and I do not like being the center of attention or in pictures or videos and he made us feel so comfortable and it was like he wasn't even there. He always made sure that we were happy! Once the day was over I thought that was the end of the amazement but boy was I wrong. I received the recap and was blown away all over again. Not only was it beautiful but he added touches that made it so personal to us. Then when I received the full video I was amazed all over again. I will recommend Kaan to everyone I know. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Thank you Felicia and Giovanni for this incredible review. Your kind remarks are greatly appreciated and I am so glad to hear you are enjoying your wedding video. It was a pleasure working with you both and your wonderful family. Congratulations!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kaan Tulgar Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 885.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2995.00
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray

• Kaan Tulgar Productions 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Kaan Tulgar Productions 2
    DECEMBER TO REMEMBER! ($300.00 OFF)

Selection 2 – Classic • One High-Definition Camera Coverage (up to 10 Hours) starting at Bride’s Prior • Optimized Sound Quality with Advanced Wireless Microphones • Fully Edited with Special Effects and Music Choice of Client • Beginning Titles and Recap • Completely Customized USB FlashDrive • RESERVE YOU DATE NOW!

*This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Restrictions may apply. It only applies to new contracts. Call for details.

• Mondo Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have been working along side of Kaan for many years and he is the absolute best. Extremely professional and personable and simply stated, He Gets It. He understands what our job is and what we need to do and he goes with our flow and helps make my events run smoothly. His finished product is second to none and when I get the honor to work an event with him I know I don't have to worry about anything. He's got it under control. We recommend Kaan to all of our Brides & Grooms.

• Chris Jorda Photography Wedding Photographers

We've been working alongside Kaan for over 6 years and hope to keep our relationship in tact for another 10. He's a professional's professional.

• Nanina's in the Park Historic Weddings

We have worked with Kaan for many years and he is the go to for all our Video.......Highly recommend his company.

• 150 North First Street Bergenfield, NJ, 07621 See on map
    2014507876 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kaan Tulgar Productions)