30 Cattano Ave #216, Morristown, NJ 07960 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Pricing

About GBH Events

GBH Events is a storytelling wedding video in the Northern New Jersey area. This company values the individuality of a couple, and aims to create wedding videos that reflect each couple's unique personality. The team at this studio do not have a set way of making a wedding video, instead, they believe that each film should tell the couple's story in its own way.

This wedding videographer captures the rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception on film for couples. The team at GBH Events creates full feature and highlight videos from the moments they capture on film. Other services through this videographer include:

• Drone footage
  • Raw footage
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Slideshow

Other Services
Couples can receive digital downloads of their wedding video, so as to get it the moment it's ready. Other formats for the final film can be sent to couples as well, such as:

• Blu-ray

• Videos 8

10 Reviews for GBH Events

David · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful Experience with GBH

We had a great experience with GBH Events as our wedding videographer. Victoria captured so many fantastic moments from our ceremony and reception. She was very professional and kind, and has a first-rate sense of how to get a perfect shot unobtrusively. The GBH team was very responsive and easy to work with. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Melanie · Married on 09/22/2017

GBH was awesome as a videographer for our wedding day!!! On the day of we barely realized they were there, which is what you want! The preview video and full length video came out awesome :) it really brought back every moment of the day (smiles, laugh and tears!).

I would definitely recommend them to any bride and groom!

Sent on 12/19/2017

GBH Events's reply:

Hey Melanie,

It is much appreciated that you took the time to write this up! we are honored to create films that you can enjoy for many years to come! All the best!!

Kristyn · Married on 08/05/2017

I had a wonderful experience with GBH Events for my wedding. I only had one videographer (by choice) for a limited time (4 hours-which in the wedding business is not much). Dan (my videographer) captured EVERYTHING. He got my prep, my first look, the ceremony with 3 different angles/ cameras, our entrances, first dances, cake cutting, and celebration. The company as a whole is small and you work with/talk with the same people throughout the whole process who are very responsive and kind. I selected an initial package but then realized after my wedding that I wanted a different package. The team was so flexible and allowed for the additional footage at a very reasonable price. All of my raw footage was provided to me as part of my packed on a very nice drive with a cord (very durable and should withstand the test of time). To be honest, if GBH Events had to rate me as a bride, I would probably score pretty low- I was not the most responsive, I forgot to clue them in on some obvious details, etc. yet even still they captured and complied our wedding day exactly as I pictured. I already have recommended them to my friends and family!

Sent on 02/16/2018

GBH Events's reply:

Hello Kristyn,

Many thanks for the great review! And you score very high with us! We here ar GBH Events wish you and yours all the best!!

GBH Events Pricing

GBH Events Price Rates

GBH Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,075.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,250.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Hard Drive

• 30 Cattano Ave #216 Morristown, 07960 See on map