201 Railroad Avenue, East Rutherford, NJ 07073 Map · Phone number

45 Reviews for 1-800 Jam Music Corp

• Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Great customer service!

Julie was so patient and helpful in choosing the perfect option for my wedding. She went over every single option her company offers in detail and helped me choose the perfect package! You also cannot beat their prices! For a family owned business, they are extremely professional and have a lot to offer! HIGHLY recommended!

Ashley · Married on 12/30/2017

Jam Music was the absolute best choice for our wedding! Right from the get-go, the planning was smooth. Julie is very helpful with ensuring every detail goes off without a hitch. She thinks of everything so you don’t have to. Jam did my music, gave me my cocktail hour pianist, photo booth, a monogrammed Gobo for the floor, geysers for our big entrance, lighting, and even a photo montage. They even scanned all the pictures for us! Jam really made our wedding planning process so much easier, and the day of everything went off without a hitch. The cocktail hour pianist was very professional and played so many good songs. The DJ made sure every song was played exactly as planned during our entrance and dances. He also played music of every genre and for every age group, which is exactly what we wanted. Everyone was on the dance floor! The MC was very professional and kept the party going. The photo booth went smoothly and was run very well. Basically everything from beginning to end went off without a hitch BECAUSE of Jam! They were also very reasonable with their prices. If I could give them more stars, I would!

Gabby · Married on 10/20/2017

Jam music was the best choice we made for our wedding. We got married last night at the Park Savoy in Florham Park and they easily exceeded all of my expectations. The dance floor was not empty one time. They played exactly what we wanted to hear and read the crowd better than any DJ I have ever seen at a wedding. Julie, Mike, Audrey, and Rebecca were all around amazing. Julie helped with planning and all the details, Mike was the best MC and DJ and was SO friendly, easy to talk to and receptive to anything we suggested the day of, Rebecca was the drummer and literally changed the whole feel, if you are on the fence with the live percussionist I would 100% recommend it and there is no one more talented than Rebecca was. Audrey was so fun and friendly at the photo booth and it just added that extra special element. I was a compulsive planner and very nervous about the DJ but I can recommend Jam with confidence. You will NOT be disappointed. Also a plus, we got our beautiful invitations from them as well. THANK YOU BIONDI FAMILY AND JAM MUSIC FOR MAKING MY WEDDING THE GREATEST PARTY AND A NIGHT I WILL NEVER FORGET!

1-800 Jam Music Corp FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance