159-2 Mount Pleasant Ave, East Hanover, NJ 07936 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Lauren Photography

Jessica Lauren Photography is a wedding photographer based in East Hanover, New Jersey that specializes in artistic, romantic, modern and unique photography. Professional photographer Jessica Lauren is adept at finding the right timing and lighting as well as producing extraordinarily beautiful, fresh and unique images. Jessica will truly put herself in your place and treat every wedding with the same care as if it were her own.

Experience
Jessica Lauren has been photographing weddings for over 15 years, first shooting alongside her wedding photographer mother. She was mentored by her mother for years before starting Jessica Lauren Photography over 10 years ago. Jessica is constantly striving to improve her work and get more and more creative in her career.

Jessica Lauren Photography offers wedding photography services for the New York City and northern New Jersey areas. Services offered include the following:

• Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple shooters
  • Professional editing
  • One event per day
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Trash the dress
Follow Jessica Lauren Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Dean Michaels Studio

260 Reviews for Jessica Lauren Photography

• Alesandra

Alesandra H. · Getting married on 12/04/2021

The absolute best!

For my husband and I writing a review for Jessica Lauren Photography was a no brainer! We couldn’t have been happier or more comfortable with Jess and Stacy. From the beginning planning stages when we first met, engagement photos and the wedding day, Jess is unrivaled. Jess and Stacy’s talent and eye for photos was something the helped make our wedding process even more memorable then it already was. Having been part of other weddings, their process on the wedding day was more organized, smoother and enjoyable. The absolute best of the best, highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 03/23/2021
  • Drea

Drea B. · Married on 05/12/2021

The best decision we made hands down!

Words cannot express how we truly feel about Jessica & Stacy!!

After almost ten years of dating, my (then) fiancé and I were ecstatic when we booked our wedding and signed our contract with Jessica. TEN years of dating and all of our dreams were finally coming true. So you can imagine all the feelings when the COVID-19 pandemic forced us to postpone our wedding a whole year later. After confirming that she was available on our new date, Jessica rebooked us with no questions asked. Throughout the two/three year span that we were planning our wedding, Jessica was beyond understanding and patient. She let us postpone our engagement pictures several times and never pressured us on sites or made us feel like any of our requests were too big. Jessica is so personable and her energy really sets the mood for the occasion. In fact, we left every meeting/session feeling like we made a new friend. Many people consider themselves "unphotogenic" and "awkward" (I KNOW I DO!), but Jessica eased our nerves and told us exactly what to do, where to stand, where to put our free hands, etc. I don't know how she did it, but she definitely worked her magic. For someone who usually takes 100 pictures and only likes about TWO of them, I was so shocked by the results of our shoots. I LOVED THEM ALL! On the day of our wedding, we got to meet Stacy who was an absolute pleasure to be around! You can tell than Jessica and Stacy love what they do and they bring that energy with them. Since I am one of seven siblings, I was nervous that we would be rushed through our pictures and miss important moments. At each stage of the day, Jessica and Stacy made sure that I was happy with the amount of pictures taken and asked if I got pictures with everyone I wanted to. One of our greatest concerns was that we would spend so much money, and only like a handful of pictures. After about a month's time, we were surprised when we received nearly 2000 pictures! TWO THOUSAND. Hiring Jessica was hands down the best decision we made and we are so excited that we get to treasure these photos forever.

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley D. · Married on 05/01/2021

May 1 2021 Wedding at The Park Chateau

On May 1st, 2021, I got married at The Park Chateau! While planning my wedding at this venue, there was a list of "preferred vendors" who work closely with the vendor and are familiar with the grounds. I came across "Jessica Lauren Photography" and fell in love right away with her photos. I met her for the first time at The Park Chateau's vendor showcase. Jessica did my (now husband) and I's engagement photo shoot at Spring lake, NJ and the photos were absolutely beautiful. She knows how to make couples feel beautiful in their photos, for sure.
    Fast forward to the wedding day, Jessica and her assistant, Stacey, took photos of literally every aspect from our wedding. Between detail shots, getting ready shots, family shots, portraits, dress photos, you name it. She was more to me that day than a photographer, as she helped me plan my wedding timeline and made sure people were where they needed to be for photos.
    I can't recommend Jessica and Stacey enough. They were both so professional, and every single photo I received back was breathtaking. I was in literal tears going through my photos and re-living my wedding day all over again.

Sent on 06/15/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jessica Lauren Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3850
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Mondo Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have been referring Jessica and her staff for many years and I have never been disappointed. Hands down the best I have worked with. She allows her clients the time to enjoy the dance floor and the party with their guests and thats exactly what I like to see. If you want to hire a vendor that delivers the highest quality product while working smoothy with your other vendors, look no further. Jessica Lauren is the best!

• Timeless Creations®,LLC Wedding Videographers

Jessica Lauren is a real pro. I had the opportunity to work with her and her staff on a wedding this year and found them to be very flexible with other vendors and she has a great eye for photography. I would recommend her to anyone. She is very conscientious and can take control of any situation to get the job done right.

• Make-Up For You Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jessica was amazing and would recommend her photography to all my brides!! Check out the pictures including the one on my storefront!

• 159-2 Mount Pleasant Ave East Hanover, NJ, 07936 See on map
    Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 9:00 pm (Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays we are closed due to weddings...we apologize for any inconvenience)
    Location of (Jessica Lauren Photography)

Jessica Lauren Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jessica Lauren Photography include in the starting price?

Jessica Lauren Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does Jessica Lauren Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jessica Lauren Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Custom Graphics
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Toning

What photography styles does Jessica Lauren Photography offer?

Jessica Lauren Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jessica Lauren Photography offer?

Jessica Lauren Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Second Shooter
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Jessica Lauren Photography offer for wedding events?

Jessica Lauren Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jessica Lauren Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jessica Lauren Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.