4 Orchard Road, Park Ridge, NJ 07656 Map · Phone number

About Timeless Creations®,LLC

Timeless Creations,®LLC isn't just another company that "also does weddings." We specialize in weddings.. That means we bring a lot of experience to the table, from knowing what to expect at the church and the reception hall to recognizing how long things take. We're experts not only behind the camera, but also in our editing suite, where we put together the story of your wedding.

Timeless Creations,®LLC works exclusively with families and individuals - there are no commercial clients, so you get 100% of our attention all the time. We use the very latest equipment, and we pour our heart and soul into each and every wedding assignment.

You have enough things to worry about on your wedding day. With Timeless Creations,®LLC on the job, your wedding video isn't one of them!

(Photography) ©Mark Weiss

13 Reviews for Timeless Creations®,LLC

Luisa · Married on 10/09/2010

Dave and his team at Timeless Creations handled our wedding on 10/9/10 and were fantastic ever step of the way. My husband originally didn't want a videographer because he felt wedding videos were cheesy and overdone; within 5 minutes of working with Dave he immediately took to him and was very happy with the level of professionalism and the ease with which Dave maneuvered his way around our wedding. From the moment he arrived to shoot my bridal preparations, he worked well with my photographer and put my entire wedding party at ease. We would definitely recommend him to capture any special occasion and we can't wait to see the fantastic job he did on wedding video!

Sent on 10/16/2010
  • O

Olena · Married on 09/25/2010

We are so very happy with David’s work!!! He is so easy to work with, from start to finish, from initial contact all the way to getting the final product, we were very delighted to work with him!

Our wedding video highlights and wedding footage are absolutely amazing! David truly was able to feel and capture all of the important moments and parts of our wedding and was able to reflect their power and beauty both in the highlights and full wedding video. It’s been almost a year since our wedding, and our DVD brings us back every time we watch our beautiful beach ceremony! Plus, we were able to share the excitement of our special day with few extra copies of DVDs sent to us of no extra charge to give to our relatives and close friends who were not able to be there with us.

We highly recommend David for his high degree of professionalism, flexibility and reasonable prices! Wedding day is passing so quickly that it’s very crucial to have it recorded and be captured for life, and David knows very well how to get the job done! The only thing I would recommend to have your wedding recorded in HD format which we would wish to have requested from David before the wedding which provides a little better screen viewing quality than regular DVD.

But definitely, having our wedding preserved by Timeless Creations is something we value SO MUCH and every time we watch it, it brings so many warm memories of the happiest day of our lives!!! His work is something we will be cherishing many more years to come!!!Thank you so much, David!

Sent on 08/24/2011

denise · Married on 05/30/2010

DAVID CUMMINGS is the best. I decided to get a video the Friday before my wedding which was Sunday May 30, 2010 (yes memorial weekend), not only was he available, but his price was great, he didn't try to overcharge due to lateness of my request and he was beyond professional assisting my sister and I with the contract while I was lacking email access. He came dressed professionally with Video around his waist. I never saw this before, but it was the greatest. At no point, did I think he was in the way of the event not my guest, but he was always there capturing the event. I just got back the DVD and of course the quality is GREAT. so many wonderful moments captured just made my heart glad, without David this event wouldn't have been captured in this manner. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a videographer for any occasion. Hope this helps someone. CHECK HIM OUT :) Denise in Brooklyn.

Sent on 07/19/2010

Timeless Creations®,LLC FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Jessica Lauren Photography
    Jessica Lauren Photography Wedding Photographers

Timeless Creations are an absolute pleasure to work with! They have state of the art equipment and a very unique shooting style which sets them apart from other videography companies. Their work is phenomenal and I would highly recommend them to my clients!

• 4 Orchard Road Park Ridge, 07656 See on map
    Monday-Friday 8am-5:00pm Saturday-Sunday and weekday evenings by appointment only.