Kaan Tulgar Productions Reviews

213 | Bergenfield, NJ

213 Reviews for Kaan Tulgar Productions

Toni-Marie · Married on 08/11/2018

Kaan was an amazing videographer! He talked us through the whole process and was super upbeat the whole night. You can tell he really enjoys his job! He was excited to work with me, my fiance and our families the entire night! Kaan worked great with the photographers as well. He was quick to respond to our emails and was very detailed. We are looking forward to watching our wedding video! We would highly recommend Kaan! Thank you again!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Thank you Toni-Marie for your wonderful review. I truly had a great time working with everyone on your wedding day. I was even happier that the weather cooperated with us. Good things happen to good people. It was an amazing day! Thank you and congratulations!

Victoria · Married on 07/01/2018

I’m so happy with his service! His video is so special and amazing!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Thank you very much Victoria for your kind remarks! Truly appreciated.

Renee · Married on 05/19/2018

I always knew I wanted to have a wedding video to look back on for years to come and fortunately, it did not take me long to find Kaan Tulgar. After seeing one video on Facebook, I knew he was the right choice. From the very beginning, Kaan was a pleasure to work with and was always very quick to answer all the questions I had. On our wedding day, he came with a vision and helped make sure everyone was in the right place, at the right time to capture the day perfectly. When my husband and I first watched our absolutely amazing wedding video, we both had tears in our eyes. We had already received our wedding pictures, but the video brought our day to life in a totally different way. Kaan captured looks, laughs, emotions and moments in a different way than pictures show. Working with Kaan was so comfortable and easy, and he made sure he covered every angle. For our first dance, my father played the piano and my husband’s cousin sang the song. We forgot to mention this to Kaan ahead of time (sorry Kaan!), but as soon as he found out this would be happening, he was able to capture the performance along with our dance and didn’t miss a beat. Our families loved the video and shared it with friends and co-workers, and we are still receiving compliments on what a beautiful video it is! My husband and I are both so grateful to have this video to look back at for the rest of our lives. I would 100% recommend Kaan to anyone, every single time. If you want the best of the best, go with Kaan Tulgar.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Thank you very much Renee and Eric for your awesome review! I sincerely appreciate your kind remarks and truly value clients/friends like you. You and your family have been absolutely pleasure to work with on your wedding day. I wish you both the very best and hope to see you again in the future!

Andrea · Married on 12/03/2017

Professional and beyond accommodating. I called him only weeks before our wedding.... he was so polite and pleasant to chat with and to have around but also I didn’t even know he was there. He got so many shots that we didn’t get to see that night... and the highlight clip??!! Perfection!! I highly highly recommend him!

Liz · Married on 12/02/2017

Kaan is an absolute pleasure to work with! I kind of already knew he was amazing because he did my twin sister's wedding last year but seriously he is the perfect videographer. He's so professional but not stuffy. He's easy to talk to and immediately makes you feel comfortable and your video definitely reflects that! He is so flexible and discreet--you would never know you have a videographer yet he still comes away with amazing footage! I even threw a curveball at him--I'm the head cake decorator at Carlo's Bakery and therefore, my wedding was filmed for an episode of Cake Boss (I made my own wedding cake!) so there was an entire separate film crew there! He took it in stride and not only worked WITH them but worked in spite of them to get the job done. I'm so happy with Kaan and his assistant Emely and would highly recommend them to anyone for anything!

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

We could not be happier that we went with Kaan for our wedding videographer! He was extremely professional, kind, thoughtful, and understanding about different needs we had for our day. He puts so much care into his work. The recap of our day and the video is beautiful from start to finish. He thought of so many little touches to make the video perfect. We have nothing but good words to say. He is THE BEST. Thank you Kaan!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Thank you, Katie! I am thankful for your wonderful review and kind remarks. Congratulations and best wishes again!

Melanie · Married on 10/14/2017

It was an absolute pleasure having Kaan Tulgar Productions be a part of our special day. We worked with AJ. He was super fun, flexible, and willing to follow us out into the golf course in the pitch black to get some great footage! Our wedding trailer is absolutely stunning, and we’ve received constant compliments from our family and friends. You couldn’t go wrong choosing Kaan Tulgar Productions for your wedding day!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Thank you, Melanie and Kyle, for this fantastic review! It truly was our pleasure. Congratulations again and best wishes!

Michelle · Married on 10/14/2017

Kaan shot my wedding and I couldn’t be more thrilled with his professionalism, enthusiasm, and creativity. Prior to my wedding, Kaan was patient and went through the timeline with me to ensure I would be happy with all of the shots he would need and also inquired about myself and my husband. He worked seamlessly with my photographer and my photographer even enjoyed working as a team. After my wedding, I couldn’t wait to see my short clip and full video. When I received both, I was actually blown away with how talented Kaan is and the videos were a true representation of the most perfect day. I have recommended him to many of my friends who are currently planning. I can not thank Kaan enough for helping make my day more than what I dreamed it to be! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Thank you very much, Michelle, for your wonderful remarks. I truly appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you both and your family on your wedding day! All the best!

Lindsey · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I could not be happier with Kaan and the video that he put together for our wedding. Working with Kaan Tulgar Productions in the planning process was a pleasant experience. Kaan answered all of our questions and responded to emails promptly. He was in touch with us during the weeks leading up to our wedding and has a very well organized system for collecting times and locations for that day. On our wedding day, Kaan and his partner Tim were on time, blended in with the crowd, and worked extremely well with our photographer. They were able to capture every aspect of our wedding in an artistic and tasteful manner. Kaan and Tim were professional throughout the 12 hours they were with us. After the wedding, Kaan kept in contact with us as the finished video was being produced. He provided us with the proper websites to select music from and guided us in the process as he put the finishing touches on our video. The work he did to make our wedding that much more special was thoughtful and much appreciated. My husband and I were more than impressed with our unique video and the work that Kaan and Tim did that day. We would highly recommend Kaan Tulgar Productions to anyone looking for a company that takes pride in a quality product and is staffed by reliable, kind, and caring individuals. Their work speaks for itself. Thank you Kaan and Tim for your work on our wedding day.
    - Lindsey and Michael

Sent on 02/23/2018

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Thank you Lindsey and Michael for your fantastic review. It truly was a pleasure working with you both and your wonderful family. We wish you the very best and look forward to seeing you again in the future! Congratulations!

Albert · Married on 09/09/2017

Kaan was absolutely incredible in every way possible! He knocked everything out of the park! To say we are pleased with our video is an understatement. He captured everything just as my wife and I imagined and more! Kaan is highly recommended and such a pleasure to work with. A very gentle soul,extremely informative and highly professional. Top notch quality work! You will have zero worries booking Kaan for your wedding. Thank me later!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

What an awesome and humbling review. Thank you Bethzeida and Albert for your kind remarks and wonderful review!
  • User4879803 · 1+ year ago

Kaan is amazing, professional and does great work. We were super happy with him and he made us comfortable and the process easy which is what you need on your wedding day. He also worked super well with our photographer and that things go even smoother.

Ally · Married on 08/26/2017

Kaan was amazing to work with. We hardly even knew he was there on our wedding day. Our highlight video came back and was absolutely amazing. Our full length video is even better. I highly recommend Kaan!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Thank you very much, Ally and Jesse, for this wonderful review. It truly was a pleasure working with you and your family on your wedding day. Hope to see you all soon. All the best!

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2017

Kaan was a pleasure to work with. He truly made things easy and comfortable. We can’t thank you enough!

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

Kaan was great. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer

Sent on 12/01/2017

Thank you, Amanda!

Heather · Married on 07/21/2017

Kaan was the most unbelievable videographer! My husband and I could not have asked for better footage of our wedding. The video is an awesome production and shows our entire special day in the most amazing way! His creativity and talent is depicted in our wedding video. I cried with joy when I watched both my highlight and wedding video! My sister is getting married this June and hired Kaan as well for her wedding. She was so excited and in aw after seeing my wedding video and now she can't wait to see her production after Kaan videos it. Not only was the video AMAZING, but Kaan is such a wonderful man to work with. He is always available if you have any questions and is extremely flexible! The day of my wedding he was so organized and knew exactly what to do! He was the best!! Thank you Kaan for making my husband and my special day the best ever! We will always watch our wedding video and be able to relive the most amazing day thanks to your wonderful production!

• Z

Zachary · Married on 07/08/2017

Kaan was fantastic for our wedding day! We used Kaan’s video services to capture our day. He was extremely professional and his presence at the wedding never felt intrusive. He worked great with the photographer to capture the best moments of the night. A few months after the wedding, we got to see the final product of his work...and he captured the wedding in such a way that all the emotions of the the day came rushing back to me. Go with Kaan Tulgar Productions. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Thank you very much Samantha and Zack for this wonderful review. I truly had an amazing time working with you both and your wonderful family on your wedding day. So happy for you two and wish you all the best!

Ericka · Married on 07/01/2017

Kaan was recommended to us by our DJ Dave Mondo and I cannot say enough about Kaan. We're so glad we went with him. We booked him a little last minute and he was just one of the most professional, enthusiastic, friendly, and east going people we've ever worked with. He responds right away to any concerns or questions; he really works with you and your budget; he's very responsible, prompt, knowledgeable and talented. Initially, we were unsure about getting a videographer and about spending the extra money but we're so happy we did ! So much time, planning, money and effort goes into a wedding, and most importantly- it's your special day- so you really should have it all recorded and what better way than a video.
    I'm very impressed with Kaan's work, it's more than what I expected. He captured such amazing moments. I feel that Kaan is Very proud of his work; my husband and I are very impressed with all the details he puts into his work- he even personalized our flash drive case, and he sent us a nice thank you card- this guy doesn't cut any corners. And of course our recap video was awesome! We received so many compliments from friends and family. We're truly happy with our video, it's beautiful. Definitely worth it!! Again, we're so glad we went with Kaan; he did an outstanding job and he has an outstanding character to go with it. I am 150% confident in recommending Kaan Tulgar Productions !

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2017

I originally contacted Kaan after a recommendation from our photographer, and I am SO glad I did. I planned my entire wedding from out of state, so all of our contact was through phone or email. Kaan was very responsive and answered all of my questions. A few days before our wedding, he called me to go through all of the small details to make sure that everything was correct and to truly understand the vision that my husband and I had for our wedding video. The day of, he arrived early and with a smile on his face. I do not like being the center of attention at all, but after a few minutes I barely even realized Kaan was still there. He has such a calm way about him, keeping a low profile but somehow capturing every single minute. I don't know how he does it, but it's truly a gift! Both my mother and MIL commented after the wedding about how they couldn't believe that he somehow always managed to be around and yet be so unobtrusive and not get in the way. Kaan is amazingly talented at what he does and really listens to what the bride and groom would like to see in their wedding video. We can't thank him enough, and would highly recommend him to anyone!!

amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I are so lucky we chose Kaan Tulgar Productions for our wedding day. Kaan and AJ were so easy to work with. They were professional, fun, and flexible! Kaan was amazing right from the beginning and the day we met him! We just watched both our recap and feature videos and we could not be happier! It really showed a beautiful recap of our special day!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Thank you Amanda and Jesse for this fantastic review! We truly appreciate your kind remarks and wonderful feedback. You two and your family were so great to work with on your wedding day. We had a wonderful time. Congratulations!

danielle · Married on 06/10/2017

Kaan was so great to work with! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding videographer. He was very responsive, professional, and easy to work with. We were so impressed with our recap video and full video. Kaan captured every little detail of the wedding and even caught some parts of the wedding that we completely missed on the actual day. I have done some video production and editing of my own and I can attest that his editing was seamless and the quality of the videos was excellent. We will definitely be watching and sharing our videos many, many times!! Thank you, Kaan, for beautifully capturing our wedding day.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Thank you Danielle and Rory for your fantastic review. It was a pleasure working with you both and your family! Congratulations again and best wishes!

Jamie · Married on 05/29/2017

Kaan Tulgar productions did an absolutely amazing job videographing our wedding on May, 29 2017 at the Park Savoy Estate. Kaan is incredibly professional and we could not have asked for a better wedding recap video. Thank you for sharing our day and capturing the memories that we will cherish forever. We can't wait to see the full video. Thanks again, Jamie and Alex Svoboda.

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Thank you Jamie and Alex for this fantastic review! I truly appreciate your kind remarks and wish you the very best! Congratulations.

Phil · Married on 05/24/2017

From the moment we sat down and spoke to Kaan, we both knew our wedding video would be amazing. Kaan is a consummate professional; he was always polite, friendly, easy to work with, and helpful throught our wedding experience and beyond ! What truly separates Kaan from others in his field is his passion for his craft and his commitment to perfectly tell our wedding story. Kaan does more than film the event and add effects, he perfectly captured the emotions and spirit of the day like no other could. Our wedding video is a true treasure we will hold code to us forever and ever. To call Kaan a videographer would be a disservice to the quality of his work; it would be more accurate to call Kaan Tulgar a highly skilled and talented artist. If you want a high quality wedding film from a true professional, look no further. Call him today !

Sent on 09/18/2017

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Thank you Ayrin and Phil for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you both and your family. Congratulations again and best wishes!

Gabrielle · Married on 05/19/2017

Not only is Kaan incredibly talented at his craft, but I can't say enough about the person that he is. He has such a calming energy! He is also kind and responsive. Our wedding video is incredible. Everyone who watches it says it's like a movie! The work Kaan and his team did was incredible. There are no words to express how much this wedding video is treasured by us. What I loved most about Kaan and his colleague AJ, was that while they shot our wedding day, they were never once invasive or in our way. They actually were so discrete that a lot of my family didn't even know we hired videographers. If you go with Kaan, you won't be disappointed and you will a beautiful masterpiece to watch for years to come.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Thank you Gabrielle and Jonathan for your wonderful review. You two are the best!

Laura · Married on 05/13/2017

Kaan was amazing! He made us feel so comfortable during our interviews and I didn't even know he was there during our reception but he got the most amazing footage!! Everyone raved about our recap video!! It was truly perfect and came out better than I could have imagined!!

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Thank you, Laura! This is a great review. I truly appreciate your kind remarks and had a wonderful time working with you both on your wedding day. Congratulations and best wishes!!!

Jillian · Married on 05/12/2017

Kaan was outstanding to work with! From beginning to end he was incredibly responsive and easy/enjoyable to work with. He was nearly invisible on the wedding day and worked wonderfully with my two photographers- all staying hidden and never getting in each other's way. Our recap and full feature are nothing short of spectacular!!! We will have the memories for a lifetime thanks to Kaan's artistry!! It was amazing working with you. Best money spent!!

Kaan Tulgar Productions's reply:

Thank you Jillian and Chris! I truly appreciate your wonderful review. I really enjoyed working with everyone as well. Congratulations again and all the best!