K.Donohue Photography

$4,000 Most Popular Price

• Julia
    Julia S. Married on 10/29/2021

Incredible!

My fiance and I are not big 'photo takers;' being in front of the camera is not something we enjoy. However, Kelly made our experience of taking engagement photos so comfortable and SO much fun. Working with her leading up to, during, and after our photos was seamless, and most of all, our photos were INCREDIBLE. She knows her craft well. She captured beautiful lighting, natural energy, and many of those special moments when you look at each other. We both highly recommend her.
  • Aisling
    Aisling Married on 08/10/2019

Stunning photos and amazing person

I've known Kelly for years and was so excited when my husband and I got engaged because I knew immediately that I wanted Kelly to be a part of our day.

Throughout the engagement photos and the wedding day, Kelly had us cracking up and made my husband and I, the two most awkward individuals in front of a camera, so comfortable. Kelly made it EASY. She knew exactly what to say and kept the photos moving quickly and efficiently. Her positive attitude and enthusiasm is infectious and kept the mood light and fun.

Then there are the pictures. My goodness, Kelly captured some absolutely stunning moments. The lighting, the mood, the general emotion of the day shines through. Her talent for finding the perfect light and composition (even if it means she's in the bushes!) is amazing.

We are incredibly happy that Kelly was part of our team!
    Kate Married on 05/12/2018
    Kelly was fantastic. I have worked with her in the past in other roles and knew when I got engaged that I wanted her to be apart of our special day. She did not disappoint. Everyone at the wedding raved about her and she was just so easy to work with and organized. She made planning for photos super easy as she already has a system in place that works. She takes stunning pictures and we were so happy to have her be apart of our magical day. I would recommend to hire Kelly for your wedding or any event as she is an amazing photographer and also a great person.

Real Weddings

• CJ & Monique
    28 photos · 10/10/2016

San Luis Obispo, 93401
Location of (K.Donohue Photography)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding