Justine Johnson Photography

Portland, ME View map
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

Hi there! My name is Justine, and I'm a professional photographer offering services in wedding photojournalism & on-location portrait sessions including engagements, commitment ceremonies, civil unions, children, maternity, animals, families, fashion, headshots, senior photos, boudoir & more!

I call Maine my home, but I will (gladly!) travel to wherever you may be.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,700

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

• Emma
    Emma Married on 06/03/2020

Absolutely Wonderful!

Justine is amazing! When we were looking at photographers for our wedding she was our top pick. When we did our engagement photos with her we realized we had made the absolute right choice. Justine was supportive and helpful during a very difficult time when we had to postpone and reschedule our wedding. She worked with me on many alternative plans as we got up to the day. Then the day our wedding was perfect, just everything I hoped for and more. She captured all the shots I asked for. She got the biggest smiles from my niece. She has a way of photographing so that I didn't even realize she was there. Also her use of light is incredible. It is what first drew me to her photos. Since we were getting married on the beach the light was so important to me. I wanted that perfect soft magic hour look and she delivered. She got so many special moments that I didn't even realize. She captured the most magical moments for us. I cannot thank her enough.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer P. Married on 05/31/2020

Review is for pre-wedding communication

We cannot wait to shoot our engagement and wedding photos with Justine! She is kind, funny, and has a gorgeous photojournalistic eye toward capturing the humor and warmth between couples, friends, and families. Unlike so much trendy wedding photography, we didn't see any gloomy-in-the-name-of-art photos in her portfolio -- we saw authentic, in the moment love and laughter bursting from her photos.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 05/20/2017
    We LOVED working with Justine for our engagement and wedding photos. One of the things that initially drew me in was how comfortable people seemed and how everyone looked like they were having so much fun in their photos! She captured all of those moments for us in the most perfect way and I would highly recommend her to everyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Lauren & Jim
    31 photos · 08/11/2017

Blue-Eyed Boutique Blue-Eyed Boutique Wedding Dresses

Justine recently photographed some of my gowns for my Etsy shop. She was professional, fun, and we finished hours before we planned to! Even seeing unedited shots on her camera proved to me that I was working with a really talented photographer who possesses a keen eye and a wonderful personality. Hire this woman if you want wonderful, professional photos and a really fun experience all at once! I definitely plan to work with her again in the future!

Zwickerhill Photography Zwickerhill Photography Wedding Photographers

Justine is a consummate professional with a knack for capturing the quirky, unique, and joyful elements in every wedding.

Forest Ave Portland, ME, 04103
2078071379
Location of (Justine Johnson Photography)

Justine Johnson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Justine Johnson Photography include in the starting price?

Justine Johnson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Justine Johnson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Justine Johnson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Justine Johnson Photography offer?

Justine Johnson Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Justine Johnson Photography offer?

Justine Johnson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Justine Johnson Photography offer for wedding events?

Justine Johnson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Justine Johnson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Justine Johnson Photography is recommended by 97% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding