Scarborough, ME 04074 Map · Phone number

About Justine Johnson Photography

Hi there! My name is Justine, and I'm a professional photographer offering services in wedding photojournalism & on-location portrait sessions including engagements, commitment ceremonies, civil unions, children, maternity, animals, families, fashion, headshots, senior photos, boudoir & more!

I call Maine my home, but I will (gladly!) travel to wherever you may be.

Follow Justine Johnson Photography on

DSC2485

98 Reviews for Justine Johnson Photography

• Emily

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

We LOVED working with Justine for our engagement and wedding photos. One of the things that initially drew me in was how comfortable people seemed and how everyone looked like they were having so much fun in their photos! She captured all of those moments for us in the most perfect way and I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Abby · Married on 10/15/2016

We had the great fortune (and pleasure!) of re-hiring Justine for our wedding this past month. Justine had previously photographed my sister's wedding and I had truly fallen in love with her work... so much so that we factored her availability into selecting our wedding date!

While Justine is an artist, she does not let her "vision" impede in a couple's needs/wants and builds her photography around the photos (and type of photos) most important to the couple. We felt completely at ease with our list of desired photos and let Justine take over the rest! She is incredibly easy to work with and has a wealth of knowledge for "novice couples" (like the two of us) ---we were so grateful to have her with us on our special day!

Cathy · Married on 10/17/2015

Loved using Justine! She came all the way to Connecticut for our wedding. She did a great job and made me feel really at ease. I don't generally like having my picture taken but she made me feel so comfortable. She was so easy to get a hold of and was so responsive to the type of images we wanted.

Justine Johnson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Blue-Eyed Boutique
    Blue-Eyed Boutique Wedding Dresses

Justine recently photographed some of my gowns for my Etsy shop. She was professional, fun, and we finished hours before we planned to! Even seeing unedited shots on her camera proved to me that I was working with a really talented photographer who possesses a keen eye and a wonderful personality. Hire this woman if you want wonderful, professional photos and a really fun experience all at once! I definitely plan to work with her again in the future!

• Zwickerhill Photography
    Zwickerhill Photography Wedding Photographers

Justine is a consummate professional with a knack for capturing the quirky, unique, and joyful elements in every wedding.

• Scarborough, ME 04074 See on map