About Just Sweets

Just Sweets owner Jennifer Tripodi loves a great party. She also has had a love for candy since she was a little girl. Planning Candy Buffet tables is a dream come true for her. Jennifer understands how to impress her clients with her unique and inspiring creations . After owning other businesses for 12 years she is thrilled to be owning another business that brings smiles to everyone's faces. From our Candy Deliveries to our Candy Buffet tables, we have something for everyone.

Just Sweets aims to please. Does your special someone have a love of a candy that is hard to find?  Let us know .. We can tweak any Candy Delivery or Buffet table to make it the perfect customized creation . Our special gift take home containers and signage are all custom done to match your event . This is your party and we want everyone to know it !! We love what we do and you will feel it in our presentations . We also offer other products we find to be SWEET. We have added Birthday party favors and we have a great collection of items that would be great in our party bags . Lipglosses, purses, toys  etc... Call us for more details and we can come up with the perfect options for your party.

Just Sweets  can ship anywhere through out the US and internationally. Need a party to go . We can fill and ship as many Candy Vessels as you need. This is what we call Candy Buffet table on the go. How fun for the party girl or boy to receive this via UPS !  We can even ship the custom linens for the table to make the party complete .We offer all shipping services, Ground, Overnight and 2 or 3 day options. Please contact us early if you are interested in our overnight options.

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift

Regions serviced: Long Island

1 Review for Just Sweets

0.0

0.0

If you want a candy table, this is NOT the place to go! Brides, please... I have been in your position at one point (Almost 3 years ago) and one of my closest friends was getting married last weekend. Since I live in Arizona, I knew that it would be difficult for me to attend my friends wedding. When I got the final denial from work, I immediately jumped on the candy table idea. I knew that Amanda really wanted it, but was going to focus her budget on more important things. I wanted to surprise her, so through internet research, I found Jennifer. I emailed her and told her the situation and that I wanted to be able to do this for my friend. She replied back right away, gave me her number and told me to call her. She told me what she did, gave me prices and said she was available. I mentioned where the venue was, and she said she was actually a vendor for them. I told her to send me over a contract and we would get this done. About 2.5 weeks had passed I hadn't heard a peep from her. I knew my friend would be getting married soon, so I sent her an email and told her to forget about it. That the wedding was coming up and I still hadn't gotten a contract from her. THAT email she responded to even though I had emailed her twice AND called her three times. She ASSURED me that she would be able to do it and to call her on my way home from work. I called her, we discussed what I would like to have as far as candy goes, and discussed the centerpiece. She said she would send me the contract and bill me through PayPal. Now, mind you my friends wedding was 5/19. On 5/14 I get a text message from Jennifer asking for my email so she can get the details on the wedding. I replied right away, gave her the email where we were discussing the wedding, AND gave her the email to bill me through PayPal. Still I got nothing. On 5/18 I sent her a text, asked where the contract was and what was going on. STILL nothing.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/19/13, 1 Review