My Succulent Shop

Center Moriches, NY View map Visit website

Based in East Moriches, New York, My Succulent Shop is an independent retailer specializing in botanical wedding favors and succulent plants. Owner Tammy Bishop is a passionate and friendly professional who loves providing her clients with excellent customer service and high-quality plants. For couples seeking an alternative to traditional wedding flowers, this business offers a wealth of possibilities.

My Succulent Shop offers an impressive variety of plants, including miniature cacti, potted moss, and mason jar succulents. Tammy can customize each item to create unique wedding favors for guests to take with them after the celebration. She can also use succulents to make table centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres for a truly special touch. For couples who enjoy gardening or want to add something different to their occasion, the business offers terrarium-building parties. Other options include:

• Bridesmaid gifts