Favors with Flair!

1243 Campbell Road Open by Appointment Only, Wantagh, NY 11793 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Favors with Flair!

Our business was ’hatched’ in 2001 after I went ’favor’ shopping for my sister’s wedding.  I saw up close how expensive wedding favors had become in the retail stores and how overbearing these favor store owners treated their customers, telling their customers how favors should be presented.  I decided then that I would use my business experience and start a new venture that would offer discount, wholesale prices and superior customer support while featuring a HUGE variety of wedding favors.

Our focus is to show "Volume Discount" pricing for all of our products, even though it means more work on our end -  it gives the customer the absolute BEST price.  I also wanted the bride-to-be to have a big say in how the favors were wrapped, as they reflect the couple-to-be rather than a particular store.

So, we put in a lot of time and effort to create a site that gives the customer an awesome array of choices in the wrapping and presentation department, including totally customized gift tags.
Overall, I’m happy to say that we have constanly grown from recommendations from an increasing number of happy brides who later come back for baby announcements!

Other couples have also viewed

• Crystal's Honey
  • LaVie Events
  • Dolce Fleur
  • Swag Bags co
index wrapGOLD
Frame with one of our custom inserts, and wrapped in a small cellophane bag.
Our "Premium" Wrapping Package in Gold paper with attachments.
Our "Premium" Wrapping Package in Gold paper with attachments.
Silver Ice Cream scoop favor with optional tulle attachment with candy and optional personalized...
Personalized Shot Glasses - clear or frosted
Personalized Shot Glasses - clear or frosted
Frame - with Bow in Brown
Frame - with Bow in Brown
Wedding Accessories offered too.
Wedding Accessories offered too.
Unity Candles
Unity Candles
"Las Vegas" Frame
"Las Vegas" Frame
Our "Handcrafted" Duckie Soaps in choice of scent. Presented in a small cellophane bag.
Miniature Wedding Dress on Hanger with 3 Jordan Almonds.
Miniature Wedding Dress on Hanger with 3 Jordan Almonds.
Standard Size Candy Bar wrappers - made here, with optional foil pouches for smooth edges in silver,...
Personalized Candy Wrappers in Mini Size. Also full assortment in Standard Size.
index wrapGOLD
Frame with one of our custom inserts, and wrapped in a small cellophane bag.

2 Reviews for Favors with Flair!

Meaghan · Married on 02/16/2014

This was the easiest part of my wedding planning! She has any favor you could ever want, and great prices! I ordered my wedding favors from here, and she even wrapped them up so beautifully for me. I even needed to order more favors last minute which was no problem at all. I would highly recommend Favors with a Flair to everyone!!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Regan · Married on 10/20/2007

Wonderful, gorgeous favor wrapping and so pleasant to deal with- a definite must for an hectic bride!

Sent on 12/03/2007

Favors with Flair! FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Catalog
    Custom
    Personalized
    Themed
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Printing
    Express Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Bags & Travel
    Jewelry
    Kitchen
    Labels & Stickers
    Sunglasses
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    Next Day
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Favors with Flair! 1
    Prefererred Customer Discount ~ 30% OFF Invitations
    Purchase a Package of "Invitations & Favors" for your wedding, and received 30% off on your Invitations purchased from our Wantagh, NY Showroom.

• 1243 Campbell Road, Open by Appointment Only Wantagh, 11793 See on map
    5166799184 (Fax Number)
    Webstore: Open 24/7 Showroom: Generally, 9:30am - 5 p.m EST Hours flexible
    Location of (Favors with Flair!)