Park Avenue Gifts

Huntington, NY View map Visit website

Park Avenue Gifts provides elegant wedding favors and gifts from their location in Huntington, New York. This team specializes in fine china, crystal stemware, and other dinnerware items to add an elegant touch to your big day. With over 25 years of experience, they are dedicated to giving each client high-quality products and services. They offer a variety of styles available to match your event theme and aesthetic.

Park Avenue Gifts carry an extensive list of name-brand china, including Haviland, J.L Coquet, Royal Copenhagen, and Hermes. They ship to various places throughout the U.S. Each item sports an elegant, classic design, and adds a sophisticated element to any couple's special day. Some of the tabletop pieces that Park Avenue Gifts offers include:

• Crystal glasses
  • Silverware
  • Dinnerware
  • Chandeliers
  • Cardholders
  • Sculptures

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom
1.6
  • User2493396 2+ years ago
    I registered at Park Avenue Gifts for my wedding, and couldn't have been more pleased with the experience. Hardy (the store owner) is friendly and SO knowledgable. He was so helpful in walking me through the different kinds of plates, cups, crystal that I might need, making the selection process easy (and fun!). Park Avenue Gifts carries a wide selection of beautiful items, which allowed me to mix brands, creating a beautiful and unique table setting. I was glad to give a small store business, and am so pleased with the level of service and the beautiful china and crystal I received. Many of my wedding guests commented on how friendly and accommodating Park Avenue Gifts was when they were purchasing items. Hardy even created a beautiful website for us, which I was able to easily link to my own wedding website and to TheKnot.com. I highly recommend this business - it pays to shop small!
  • Gregory
    Gregory B. Married on 12/01/2020

Scamers. Strings you along and then no goods or refund.

Scam. Ordered but never received goods or refund.
    Martin Married on 12/01/2017
    Park Avenue Gifts screwed us out of nearly $2,000. for an order of dishes that we never received. After paying them in full for this order, we then had over 7 months of excuses and delays - all of which turned out to be lies. They finally stopped responding to our emails, calls and no surprise - our attorney's inquiry as well.
    A big disappointment especially as these dishes were for a client order so they were not only stealing from us but also impacting our relationship with a client.
    Please don't patronize this scam business.

427 Park Avenue Huntington, NY, 11743
Location of (Park Avenue Gifts)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding