Just Marry!

7300 West Sand Lake Road, Suite 211, Orlando, FL 32819 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About Just Marry!

Just Marry! is a wedding planning company based in Orlando, Florida, also serving the Daytona Beach area. This team of experienced planners is here to take the stress out of your planning experience, so that you are able to fully enjoy your engagement. Just Marry! has experience with coordinating weddings for thousands of couples, so you can certainly trust them to help you create a successful wedding day for you to enjoy.

Just Marry! offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services, along with enhancement options, so that you can get everything you possibly need to bring your dream wedding to life. You will be actively involved in the process, while leaving the stressful parts to the Just Marry! team. They can help plan every aspect of your ceremony, reception, and even the rehearsal dinner, too.

c 4867 51 48328
kathythomasphotography 4596 51 48328
kathythomasphotography 4650 thinkpads conflicted copy 2018 01 30 51 48328
c 4867 51 48328
Reception

92 Reviews for Just Marry!

Just Marry! 1
Just Marry! 2
Just Marry! 3
Just Marry! 4
Just Marry! 5

Sharon Harley · Married on 11/10/2018

Last Minute Rescue Angel

We were let down by our wedding planner within one week of the wedding day and on Reunion Resorts recommendation contacted Victoria. We spent a couple of days exchanging emails and details about the wedding as she was out of town and only managed to meet two days before the big day. I could not believe when the day arrived, she had every detail down to a fine art and every time we turned around she was there to help and support. I think one of the main attributes was definitely Victoria's very calm approach to everything and never once did a smile leave her face. For me as the Mother of the bride Victoria was my guardian angel for the day and meant I could relax and enjoy the whole experience knowing she had it all in hand. For my daughter Jodie, she had the dream day she'd always wanted. Thank you Victoria and when my other daughter is ready for her big day we'll definitely be calling you!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing team of professionals

Back in early 2017, well over a year ahead of our wedding, I contacted Just Marry and began correspondence with Leanna McDonald. From day one she was incredibly helpful with recommending vendors and offering to do as much or as little as I wanted her to. I felt more comfortable contacting potential vendors on my own, since it was hard enough to plan a wedding 1300 miles away and I didn't want to feel out of the loop. However, in December 2017 my now husband and I were supposed to meet with a videographer in Orlando while on vacation and he stood us up. I immediately emailed Leanna and asked if we could arrange to meet Steve Graham from Cinemedia, one of her recommendations. In less than two days she arranged the meeting and set us up with who would be our wedding videographer. Leanna provided so much support and advice throughout the planning process, most notably when we had to change the location of our ceremony due to a conference that was to be happening at the hotel the week of our wedding. At first we thought we were going to lose the date that we wanted, but she worked to ensure that we not only would have a place to hold our ceremony, but keep it on the day that we chose. Eventually, Leanna introduced me (via email) to Sarah Escamilla, who would be our day of coordinator. Sarah was amazing from day one. She was so helpful and sweet; she kept me calm through the last bit of planning and preparation. We even requested a last-minute change (to have the swan fountain turned off for the ceremony), which Sarah happily accommodated. She and her two assistants made sure our wedding day was flawless, and I cannot thank her enough. In fact, I was sad to say goodbye to her as we were leaving the venue because even in a short time, she had built such a wonderful rapport with me and my husband that we knew we were going to miss her. I cannot recommend Just Marry enough. If you are going to be planning a wedding at one of their venues, you are in for a real treat. They are not kidding when they say they handle all the details, you literally just have to show up and get married! Thank you, thank you, thank you to the whole team!!! You made our Disney wedding truly magical!

Just Marry! FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Want your wedding to be the talk of the town? Make sure Just Marry is in charge!

• Loftis Production Services, Inc
    Loftis Production Services, Inc Wedding Dresses

Susan Sutherland's Just Marry wedding and event planning organization is always a pleasure to work with. Everyone of the planners are detail oriented and prompt in sharing all information related to each wedding event. I truly enjoy working with such a friendly and professional organization.

• Sunshine Photographics
    Sunshine Photographics Wedding Photographers

I started my business the same time Susan did, I have seen her business grow beyond my imagination and she earned every bit of it. The professionalism and creativity Just Marry brings to this industry is one to be admired. Regards, Derek Smith http://www.sunshinephotographics.com

• 7300 West Sand Lake Road, Suite 211 Orlando, Florida, FL 32819 See on map
    407-326-2872 (Phone number)
    3212340247 (Fax Number)
    Meetings by appointment only, so please feel free to call anytime and we'll be in touch within one business day! We look forward to hearing from you.