Just Marry! Reviews

100 | Orlando, FL

100 Reviews for Just Marry!

Just Marry! 1
Just Marry! 2
Just Marry! 3
Just Marry! 4
Just Marry! 5
  • Cynthia

Cynthia M · Married on 08/16/2019

Just Marry made our wedding day perfect!!

I just wanted to share a few moments to thank the amazing staff at Just Marry for planning our perfect destination wedding. Event Manager McCall Greiner and her team assisted with all of the fine details and made the day a beautiful and memorable dream come true. The day went so smoothly and effortlessly for us with their help. On our special day, we got to enjoy all of the romantic moments between us, and got to spend time after the ceremony with our family and friends in attendance, while the Just Marry Team took care of everything else behind the scenes! My wedding was perfect! Thank you to McCall and to everyone at Just Marry!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Kirsti

Kirsti · Married on 05/02/2019

Best day ever!

We worked with Danielle from the very beginning and we could not have been happier. Her professionalism, knowledge, and planning skills were impeccable. I am most definitely not an event planner, so when it was time to start planning our wedding – I was completely lost. But, from the moment I started communicating with Danielle, I felt relief and stress free. She not only responded to every single email and question I had in the timeliest manner, but she was the rock in this planning process! She handled every worry and concern I had with great confidence. which made me feel relaxed about everything. We honestly could not have done this without her!! I would highly recommend Danielle and the JustMarry team to help plan your event. You will be thankful you did!!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Cheryl Byrd · Married on 03/22/2019

Excellent customer service!

We worked with Danielle at Just Marry and she was awesome! Her attention to detail and professionalism instantly set me at ease about our destination wedding.

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Laux · Married on 03/01/2019

Simply the best!

I worked with Jessica for my destination wedding in Orlando. She is beyond amazing! I had a thousand and ten questions on a daily basis and she always responded quickly and with a ton of patience. The day of the wedding she was a life saver! I couldn’t have done it without her. Jessica is so sweet and talented!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Amy

Amy L Lanza · Married on 02/09/2019

Perfect day-of wedding coordination!

Susan at Just Marry! was SO amazing to work with for our wedding at the Alfond Inn - she is organized and on top of every detail, but is calm and collected (all things you need on your wedding day!). Would definitely recommend working with Susan and her team - the entire day was flawlessly coordinated so we didn't have to think about anything.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Just Marry!'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I loved every moment working with you and your family. I wish you the very best for a long and happy marriage. -Susan

Anonymous Poster · Married on 01/25/2019

Great service

Jessica went all out to make sure that we had everything we needed. The Just Marry team does a great job getting everything lined up so we didn't have to think about much at all. We would absolutely recommend them.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 01/25/2019

The BEST Wedding Investment for Brides that Suck at Planning

I am definitely not one of those brides that has been planning their wedding since they were 5 years old, so the idea of planning my wedding was super daunting. I knew that I needed a planner because of a) my crazy work schedule and b) my lack of knowledge about weddings & wedding planning. I went with the full-service whole shebang. It is expensive if you are on a budget (full-service is $5,000), but I ABSOLUTELY needed it.

My planner was Victoria and she did a fabulous job! I gave her my budget, then she gave me a budget plan with estimates for each vendor. After, she gave me 2-3 choices for vendors within each category within my budget. This definitely helped save me time and my sanity because I’m the type of person who has to look at ALL the choices before making a decision. Whenever we decided on a vendor, Victoria negotiated the contract for us and some of the vendors even gave us a discount because we were working with Just Marry! Additionally, Victoria did any necessary meeting scheduling with the vendors. The most helpful thing that Victoria had was the Wedding Agenda worksheet in which she documented all the decisions made for the wedding and reception (vendors, music choices, schedule, speeches order, etc.), and any things we still needed to get done were highlighted.

I was very happy with how organized, professional, and helpful Victoria was. Thanks to Victoria and her team the wedding day went very smoothly and was exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Sharon Harley · Married on 11/10/2018

Last Minute Rescue Angel

We were let down by our wedding planner within one week of the wedding day and on Reunion Resorts recommendation contacted Victoria. We spent a couple of days exchanging emails and details about the wedding as she was out of town and only managed to meet two days before the big day. I could not believe when the day arrived, she had every detail down to a fine art and every time we turned around she was there to help and support. I think one of the main attributes was definitely Victoria's very calm approach to everything and never once did a smile leave her face. For me as the Mother of the bride Victoria was my guardian angel for the day and meant I could relax and enjoy the whole experience knowing she had it all in hand. For my daughter Jodie, she had the dream day she'd always wanted. Thank you Victoria and when my other daughter is ready for her big day we'll definitely be calling you!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing team of professionals

Back in early 2017, well over a year ahead of our wedding, I contacted Just Marry and began correspondence with Leanna McDonald. From day one she was incredibly helpful with recommending vendors and offering to do as much or as little as I wanted her to. I felt more comfortable contacting potential vendors on my own, since it was hard enough to plan a wedding 1300 miles away and I didn't want to feel out of the loop. However, in December 2017 my now husband and I were supposed to meet with a videographer in Orlando while on vacation and he stood us up. I immediately emailed Leanna and asked if we could arrange to meet Steve Graham from Cinemedia, one of her recommendations. In less than two days she arranged the meeting and set us up with who would be our wedding videographer. Leanna provided so much support and advice throughout the planning process, most notably when we had to change the location of our ceremony due to a conference that was to be happening at the hotel the week of our wedding. At first we thought we were going to lose the date that we wanted, but she worked to ensure that we not only would have a place to hold our ceremony, but keep it on the day that we chose. Eventually, Leanna introduced me (via email) to Sarah Escamilla, who would be our day of coordinator. Sarah was amazing from day one. She was so helpful and sweet; she kept me calm through the last bit of planning and preparation. We even requested a last-minute change (to have the swan fountain turned off for the ceremony), which Sarah happily accommodated. She and her two assistants made sure our wedding day was flawless, and I cannot thank her enough. In fact, I was sad to say goodbye to her as we were leaving the venue because even in a short time, she had built such a wonderful rapport with me and my husband that we knew we were going to miss her. I cannot recommend Just Marry enough. If you are going to be planning a wedding at one of their venues, you are in for a real treat. They are not kidding when they say they handle all the details, you literally just have to show up and get married! Thank you, thank you, thank you to the whole team!!! You made our Disney wedding truly magical!

Sent on 11/11/2018

lisa · Married on 06/24/2018

Where do I even begin!! When my husband and I decided to have our wedding in Florida, we were required by our venue to have a wedding coordinator. We were sent a list of companies and the first one on our list was JustMarry. I contacted the company and was connected with Danielle. I explained to her that we lived in Pennsylvania and that I hadn't seen the venue yet and all the planning would be taking place through e-mail until we visited the venue in March. From the time we booked the venue until the end of our reception, Danielle was nothing short of amazing, on top of things, always wanting to and willing to help, she was that calming presence any bride needs on their big day! Having Danielle as well as the JustMarry team part of our big day to help make it everything we had ever dreamed of, transforming the board room into the most magical reception space I ever imagined, was the BEST decision we could have ever made when we booked our destination wedding.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Kyle · Married on 05/28/2018

I must do this more than once because there are so many parts to a wedding. My future wife and I just finished the first part working with Danielle Zarella from Just Marry!. I am not unaware of the fact that Danielle is working with many couples all at once, however you would never know it! She has made us feel like we are the only ones. I sent 100 questions and never was disappointed when with in 24 hours I would receive answers to all!!! Truly I can not express my gratitude enough for the amazing pre-planning assistance Danielle provided. She was professional, kind, compassionate, and most of all INTERESTED in US! We are starting the next step now and can not wait to meet more of the amazing team from Just Marry!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Juliette · Married on 04/07/2018

Jessica Yutangco is the best coordinator ever!! I worked with her to coordinate our wedding ceremony and she was extremely helpful, professional and kind since the very beginning. High attention to detail and fast responsiveness are only two of her many qualities. I highly recommend working with her to plan your event. Thank you, Jessica and the team of Just Marry! for being part of our special day!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Angela · Married on 03/17/2018

Danielle & The Just Marry team did an amazing job with our wedding. It was a perfect stress free day!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/16/2018

The team at Just Marry is absolutely amazing, and helped me pull off a wedding that was truly a dream come true! Leanna was so incredible throughout a year of planning and answered nearly 200 emails worth of questions and requests. As the day-of-coordinator, Jessica was so helpful and calm and collected while I ran around like a typical crazy bride handling last minute details. I cannot thank the team enough for making my dream Disney wedding possible. Even our guests keep going on about how beautiful the day and every detail was. Working with Just Marry was a positive experience every step of the way. Thank you for making our wedding the BEST DAY EVER!!!!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/02/2017

We honestly can't describe how much we appreciated Jessica from Just Marry! She was my (the bride) right and left hands on the wedding day, and she was so incredibly thorough leading up to our day that I knew nothing could possibly go wrong, which it didn't! We hope she is still around in a few years if we decide to plan a Vow Renewal. We'd love to work with her again!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Chris-Tim · Married on 10/21/2017

Great on details from A to Z plus confidence, good knowledge and wonderful connections, Danielle is the best. She made wedding planning easy. During the planning stage of our wedding until the day before the wedding, our family members keep asking us what help they can do for us with the wedding. And we always respond by saying "Danielle have it under control, just show up on wedding day". The outcome is perfect and wonderful wedding. All the guests are impressed with the details.
    Here's Danielle's Info.
    Danielle Zarrella
    Senior Event Manager | Just Marry!
    Phone 407-259-2388 x 111 | Fax 321-234-0247

Sent on 02/04/2018

Arianne · Married on 10/14/2017

If I could give 5 million stars, I would. Just Marry! gave me Leanna as our wedding coordinator (thru Loews Portofino) and I could not say any better things about her. She made the planning process easy, which is a major feat because 1. we moved prior to the wedding so it was planned as a destination wedding (with me not there) and 2. I'm borderline-OCD about details. Leanna handled it all with ease and made the process stress-free and FUN! She was there when I met my florist, when I did my tastings, during the rehearsal and of course the day of; running around and making sure I didn't have a thing to worry about. She is a multi-tasking rockstar! I cannot say thank you enough for her expertise and professionalism. Thank you, Just Marry!!

Sent on 01/01/2018
    Just Marry! 6

Brittany · Married on 09/19/2017

AMAZING! I can't even begin to say enough great things! They always responded quick and had any questions or concerns I had answered! We had a hurricane come through the week before our wedding and things were looking hairy but swan and dolphin and just marry Danielle Z were amazing and got everything organized and ready for our very special day! If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing! Thank you all for our special disney wedding!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Just Marry! 7
    Just Marry! 8
    Just Marry! 9
    Just Marry! 10
  • Whitney-Ann

Whitney · Married on 08/05/2017

Just Marry was amazing. I had Leanna as a planner and she was perfect. From the moment I met her and Loved her personality and efficiency. She answered all of my equations, helped me figure a lot of things out and was just all around helpful. My day of coordinator was Danielle and she was super sweet. I may have been running a little behind on my schedule the morning of but she came and checked on me and she never used me. I highly recommend Just Marry if you're looking for an alternative for a Disney Wedding!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Priscilla · Married on 07/01/2017

Just Marry! was wonderful to work with. This was actually a benefit provided by the venue we chose for our ceremony and reception, and we are so grateful for it. Danielle was our contact from the moment the contract was signed until a couple of weeks before the wedding. She was always very professional and super responsive to any questions/concerns we had, and always did a nice job of checking in throughout the planning process to see how we were doing and see if there was anything she could help with. Danielle then connected us with Ashley who was our coordinator for the rehearsal and the day of, and we couldn't be happier. Ashley was a complete sweetheart, very attentive to our needs, and put us at ease knowing she would ensure everything happened as planned, and it certainly did. Ashley was awesome!!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Raj · Married on 07/01/2017

If you are planning a wedding and contemplating in getting a wedding planner, STOP and GET ONE! It is totally worth it! Most importantly, you should find the right one like our wedding planner, Susan Southerland of Just Marry! From our first phone conversation with Susan until the end of our wedding events, Susan was an absolute pleasure to work with. She understood our vision for our wedding weekend which consisted of three events (Summer Tropical Evening, Traditional Indian Wedding Ceremony and Elegant Wedding Reception). She also was very willing to work within our budget and gave us guidance each step of the way. She not only understood the requirements and particulars of an Indian wedding, but also helped us in incorporating various eclectic and non-traditional aspects to our events.
    Since Susan has many years of experience in the field, she very well connected with vendors and has an impeccable reputation amongst all the vendors we used for our wedding. During the planning stage, we really appreciated her professionalism, positive attitude, organizational skills, meticulousness, quick responses to all questions/queries, patience and most of all, her “can do” and “nothing is impossible” attitude.
    During our events, it was priceless to have Susan and her team on the ground assisting and coordinating. They not only were most reliable but ensured that we (the Bride and the Groom) also got to enjoy the events, eat the food and be comfortable at all times. Our guest were also impressed by Susan and her team, which speaks volumes. We are ever so grateful to Susan and her team to help us plan and enjoy our wedding weekend celebrations!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Tanya · Married on 06/08/2017

Just marry were completely amazing & professional. They were there for us every step of the way! So easy to keep in contact with and we would recommend them to everyone xx

Sent on 07/04/2017

Kara · Married on 05/28/2017

Absolutely wonderful. We had 2 wedding planners, Jennifer Haskell and Victoria Van Pelt. They were both absolutely amazing. This was a destination wedding since we live up in Boston, so they made everything simple and easy for us. Very attentive, very quick to respond. Made my life 1,000 times easier, and even helped us through a few rough patches along the way. Victoria took over my account when Jennifer moved out of state about 4 months before my wedding day. I was worried, but the transaction was seamless. Victoria was amazing and took over as if she was there the whole time. And she was by my side the entire day of my wedding. Anything I needed, all I did was email or text and she was quick with a response. Even at 9pm the night before my wedding! I highly recommend Just Marry for wedding planning services.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Ashe · Married on 05/27/2017

Just Marry was incredible throughout the entire process. Even with the recent change of our planner, the ceremony was amazing.

Sent on 06/04/2017