88 Reviews for Just Marry!

User Photos
Partial Planning (5)
Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
88 Just Marry! Reviews

I must do this more than once because there are so many parts to a wedding. My future wife and I just finished the first part working with Danielle Zarella from Just Marry!. I am not unaware of the fact that Danielle is working with many couples all at once, however you would never know it! She has made us feel like we are the only ones. I sent 100 questions and never was disappointed when with in 24 hours I would receive answers to all!!! Truly I can not express my gratitude enough for the amazing pre-planning assistance Danielle provided. She was professional, kind, compassionate, and most of all INTERESTED in US! We are starting the next step now and can not wait to meet more of the amazing team from Just Marry!

Profile Picture Kyle, 5/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Danielle & The Just Marry team did an amazing job with our wedding. It was a perfect stress free day!

Profile Picture Angela, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The team at Just Marry is absolutely amazing, and helped me pull off a wedding that was truly a dream come true! Leanna was so incredible throughout a year of planning and answered nearly 200 emails worth of questions and requests. As the day-of-coordinator, Jessica was so helpful and calm and collected while I ran around like a typical crazy bride handling last minute details. I cannot thank the team enough for making my dream Disney wedding possible. Even our guests keep going on about how beautiful the day and every detail was. Working with Just Marry was a positive experience every step of the way. Thank you for making our wedding the BEST DAY EVER!!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We honestly can't describe how much we appreciated Jessica from Just Marry! She was my (the bride) right and left hands on the wedding day, and she was so incredibly thorough leading up to our day that I knew nothing could possibly go wrong, which it didn't! We hope she is still around in a few years if we decide to plan a Vow Renewal. We'd love to work with her again!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Great on details from A to Z plus confidence, good knowledge and wonderful connections, Danielle is the best. She made wedding planning easy. During the planning stage of our wedding until the day before the wedding, our family members keep asking us what help they can do for us with the wedding. And we always respond by saying "Danielle have it under control, just show up on wedding day". The outcome is perfect and wonderful wedding. All the guests are impressed with the details.
Here's Danielle's Info.
Danielle Zarrella
Senior Event Manager | Just Marry!
Phone 407-259-2388 x 111 | Fax 321-234-0247

Profile Picture Chris-Tim, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

If I could give 5 million stars, I would. Just Marry! gave me Leanna as our wedding coordinator (thru Loews Portofino) and I could not say any better things about her. She made the planning process easy, which is a major feat because 1. we moved prior to the wedding so it was planned as a destination wedding (with me not there) and 2. I'm borderline-OCD about details. Leanna handled it all with ease and made the process stress-free and FUN! She was there when I met my florist, when I did my tastings, during the rehearsal and of course the day of; running around and making sure I didn't have a thing to worry about. She is a multi-tasking rockstar! I cannot say thank you enough for her expertise and professionalism. Thank you, Just Marry!!

Photo for Just Marry! Review - Best wedding coordinator EVER!!
Profile Picture Arianne, 10/14/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Helpful, professional, and they really know their stuff!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Destination, Ceremony

AMAZING! I can't even begin to say enough great things! They always responded quick and had any questions or concerns I had answered! We had a hurricane come through the week before our wedding and things were looking hairy but swan and dolphin and just marry Danielle Z were amazing and got everything organized and ready for our very special day! If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing! Thank you all for our special disney wedding!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/19/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Full Planning

Just Marry was amazing. I had Leanna as a planner and she was perfect. From the moment I met her and Loved her personality and efficiency. She answered all of my equations, helped me figure a lot of things out and was just all around helpful. My day of coordinator was Danielle and she was super sweet. I may have been running a little behind on my schedule the morning of but she came and checked on me and she never used me. I highly recommend Just Marry if you're looking for an alternative for a Disney Wedding!

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Referrals, Ceremony

Just Marry! was wonderful to work with. This was actually a benefit provided by the venue we chose for our ceremony and reception, and we are so grateful for it. Danielle was our contact from the moment the contract was signed until a couple of weeks before the wedding. She was always very professional and super responsive to any questions/concerns we had, and always did a nice job of checking in throughout the planning process to see how we were doing and see if there was anything she could help with. Danielle then connected us with Ashley who was our coordinator for the rehearsal and the day of, and we couldn't be happier. Ashley was a complete sweetheart, very attentive to our needs, and put us at ease knowing she would ensure everything happened as planned, and it certainly did. Ashley was awesome!!!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

If you are planning a wedding and contemplating in getting a wedding planner, STOP and GET ONE! It is totally worth it! Most importantly, you should find the right one like our wedding planner, Susan Southerland of Just Marry! From our first phone conversation with Susan until the end of our wedding events, Susan was an absolute pleasure to work with. She understood our vision for our wedding weekend which consisted of three events (Summer Tropical Evening, Traditional Indian Wedding Ceremony and Elegant Wedding Reception). She also was very willing to work within our budget and gave us guidance each step of the way. She not only understood the requirements and particulars of an Indian wedding, but also helped us in incorporating various eclectic and non-traditional aspects to our events.
Since Susan has many years of experience in the field, she very well connected with vendors and has an impeccable reputation amongst all the vendors we used for our wedding. During the planning stage, we really appreciated her professionalism, positive attitude, organizational skills, meticulousness, quick responses to all questions/queries, patience and most of all, her “can do” and “nothing is impossible” attitude.
During our events, it was priceless to have Susan and her team on the ground assisting and coordinating. They not only were most reliable but ensured that we (the Bride and the Groom) also got to enjoy the events, eat the food and be comfortable at all times. Our guest were also impressed by Susan and her team, which speaks volumes. We are ever so grateful to Susan and her team to help us plan and enjoy our wedding weekend celebrations!

Profile Picture Raj, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Just marry were completely amazing & professional. They were there for us every step of the way! So easy to keep in contact with and we would recommend them to everyone xx

Profile Picture Tanya, 6/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony

Absolutely wonderful. We had 2 wedding planners, Jennifer Haskell and Victoria Van Pelt. They were both absolutely amazing. This was a destination wedding since we live up in Boston, so they made everything simple and easy for us. Very attentive, very quick to respond. Made my life 1,000 times easier, and even helped us through a few rough patches along the way. Victoria took over my account when Jennifer moved out of state about 4 months before my wedding day. I was worried, but the transaction was seamless. Victoria was amazing and took over as if she was there the whole time. And she was by my side the entire day of my wedding. Anything I needed, all I did was email or text and she was quick with a response. Even at 9pm the night before my wedding! I highly recommend Just Marry for wedding planning services.

Profile Picture Kara, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Just Marry was incredible throughout the entire process. Even with the recent change of our planner, the ceremony was amazing.

Profile Picture Ashe, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Victoria was an amazing attribute to our recent wedding. She made sure everything went smoothly and kept me in the loop of details the morning of. I can't say enough good things about what she did for us. We do not live in florida so it was a true blessing to have her help with vendors and the timeline from across the country. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Planning our wedding with the Just Marry team was amazing. Mark and felt that after speaking to a number of wedding planners and hotels that we were never going to achieve the day we wished for. Then we met Just Marry and the wonderful Victoria. We worked with Jennifer Haskill before Victoria took over our wedding planning. From first contact until Victoria left us on our wedding day, the service that was provided was outstanding. Victoria took time with us to ensure that everything we wished was included in our special day. We always had great communication with Victoria whether that was over email or by phone. Feeling that we could be in contact anytime to ask questions and receiving speedy replies helped us know that we had made the correct decision working with Victoria and Just Marry. It took a real weight off my shoulders as planning your wedding in Florida from Scotland could have been stressful but with Victoria is was not! It has been a wonderful and special experience.

Our wedding day was coordinated perfectly and all guests commented on the elegance and personal touch felt in the day. Victoria ensured that all of our guest were happy and had everything they needed. Victoria also ensured the ceremony site was exquisite and our day flowed like a dream. Importantly, Victoria was by my side on the day, keeping me calm! All of our vendors who were booked were fabulous and a special thank you to Rev. Glynn Ferguson for such a special and personal ceremony, Tab McCausland for stunning photography and Stan at STVS video for giving us a beautiful reminder of our day. The hair and make up from Beaute Speciale was amazing and and my Quicksand roses from Raining Roses were out of this world!! Mark and I would like to thank Victoria for helping to make our dream come true and we will always be thankful for many years to come! I cannot recommend the services of Just Marry and Victoria highly enough!! We were so thankful to have Victoria involved!!

Profile Picture Emma, 5/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Victoria Van Pelt was our wedding planner from Just Marry and she was a dream to work with! We had a destination wedding in Orlando and were planning everything from abroad but we felt so relaxed throughout the whole process because Victoria responded to any questions we had very quickly and she put us at ease with her attention to detail. We met with Victoria a few days before the wedding when we arrived to Orlando and she was so sweet and showed us around the venue and on the wedding day itself, we could just relax and enjoy the day because we knew that Victoria had taken care of everything and we were in such capable hands. We cannot recommend Just Marry and Victoria highly enough!

Profile Picture Hannah, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning

We booked our wedding at the Walt Disney World Dolphin and Swan Resort with Just Marry and we could not have been more delighted with the service we recieved. Our planner Victoria Van Pelt was phenomenal. Her attention to detail, professionalism and helpfulness exceeded our expectations. All through our planning process Victoria kept in constant contact with us, answered each and every question we had and help us a tremendous amount. Planning our Florida wedding from the UK was only possible via Victoria's help. We cannot recommend the services of just Marry more, they were amazing from start to finish. Thank you, Mr and Mrs Gerard

Profile Picture Laura, 4/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Highly recommend! Everything was above and beyond my expectations! Victoria Van Pelt, along with her team, was amazing!

Profile Picture Holly, 2/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had the absolute best experience with Jessica Yutangco. We married at a Loews resort at Universal Orlando, and Jessica was brought on by Loews. We never received any service less than perfect. She was amazing at organizing everything for us, as well as accommodating any special requests for our family. Jessica also had a great sense of humor and always made us feel excited. Can't recommend Just Marry and Jessica enough!

Profile Picture Anthony, 2/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Being in the wedding industry we have made so many connections with vendors. We knew once Jesus and I were getting married Jennifer Haskell was the woman to go. From the beginning to the end she was always prepared, always had great ideas, and always had a smile on her face. She went above and beyond to make our day the best day of our lives. We are so happy with everything she has done for us. We are so upset that she is leaving Orlando, but we know she will do great things in Boca!

Her assistant, Alex, was amazing as well. She was always right there when we needed her. She never turned down a request from us! We don't know what we would have done without her. Thank you girls so much for everything you did for Jesus and I!

Profile Picture Walter, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We felt so fortunate to have Victoria from JustMarry! on our side throughout the wedding process. We had a destination wedding and her help was truly invaluable. She was incredibly professional and highly organized. She made our lives easier by taking care of small details, coordinating with vendors, and consistently went above and beyond without us even asking. So impressed! We would highly recommend requesting Victoria if you are paired with JustMarry!; she was phenomenal.

Profile Picture User7621263, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't know everyone with this company, but if you get Leanna McDonald, you are a lucky couple. She came in towards the end of my planning and she was such a kind, professional person. Every time I either emailed or called her, she was quick to get back to me. When we met I did not know how it would go since she was taking over for someone else, but the transition was seamless. She is very knowledgeable and accommodating and since this is one of the most important days in a couple's life, I think these are two very important attributes. She is just the right type of person a bride needs by her side on that day. I think she has many more successful years in this industry.

Profile Picture Sherri, 11/4/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Referrals, Destination

We had the wonderful Leanna McDonald as our wedding planner, and really could not be happier! Being from the UK meant that we relied heavily on Leanna's local knowledge as we were working completely blind! Every question we had was answered quickly and thoroughly and we literally had nothing to worry about (even though I still did - I'm not a great relaxer!) Once we finally met Leanna a couple of weeks before the big day, she made us feel entirely comfortable and was just as warm and wonderful as she'd come across in her emails. If anyone is lucky enough to have Leanna as their planner, you hit the jackpot. You're definitely in safe hands!!

Profile Picture Nicola, 10/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Enjoyed working with Just Marry to coordinate our wedding needs. Very prompt and efficient.

Profile Picture User7389103, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews