1255 LaQuinta Drive Suite 116, Orlando, FL 32809 Map · Phone number

About Sunshine Photographics

Sunshine Photographics founded by Derek Smith in 1991 specializing in wedding photography. Derek acquired a BA in photography from one of the top ten photography programs in the United States. Derek and his wife Lisa have traveled the US and internationally pursuing the perfection of wedding photography. Derek has personally photographed over 1,700 weddings.

SunPh020

Sunshine Photographics 7
  • RTD2019

Rose · Married on 01/19/2019

Happy Bride with the Perfect Photos

The photos taken by Derek and his wife are breathtaking! Hiring Sunshine Photographics to take my wedding photos was a great one! The picture are perfect and their customer service is excellent! Anyone looking to book a photographer I strongly recommend Sunshine Photographics...You wont be disappointed!

Sunshine Photographics 8
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/17/2018

Fantastic!

I can’t say enough about Derek and Lisa from Sunshine Photographics. The photos from our wedding came out absolutely perfect. The different poses and shots were so beautiful and creative. From the beginning of myself and the bridesmaids getting ready, all the way through to our exit from the reception. The list of my favorites is way too long to post. In addition, I had a large group of family and bridal party who were often hard to gather for pictures, but Derek and Lisa were very patient. I would recommend Sunshine Photographics to anyone getting married in the Orlando area or any other area they may service.

Michelle · Married on 07/16/2017

We met Derek at a Wedding Expo held at the Heathrow Country Club. My first impression of Derek was so peaceful and I could not forget the way he took his time with answering our questions. I knew right then this was the photographer for us. We also chose a Wedding Planner after the expo and even met with her recommendation for a photographer but in the end I did my utmost to convince my fiance that Derek was the one. My pictures were fabulous. I was so pleased that months later tears come to my eyes. Thank you Derek for being the professional and warm person that you are. it was an honor to include you in this celebration. My brother was also impressed with you. I would recommend Derek to anyone who asks. His work is impeccable and his manner, engaging. God bless you sir. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Sunshine Photographics 9
    Sunshine Photographics 10

Sunshine Photographics's reply:

You are a true Angel Michelle I was blessed to have been your choice of photographers.

Sunshine Photographics FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC
    Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC Wedding Cakes

I cannot say enough about Sunshine Photographics, and their wonderful service! Derek is amazing at listening to brides visions, while also capturing all of the other moments she never thought of! Derek is focused, timely, professional, and yet extremely humble, and easy to speak with. When it came to photography for my big day, Sunshine Photographics was the one for us!

• Orlando DJ and Lighting
    Orlando DJ and Lighting Wedding DJs

Its was awesome working with you as well. I love working with professionals that take pride in what they do and have fun doing it also. It was great working with you and I know we will be working again soon. Thanks again.

• Raining Roses Productions
    Raining Roses Productions Wedding Florists

Sunshine Photographics is a trusted wedding vendor that we have worked with for many years. Derek is a true professional and it is always a pleasure working together.

• 1255 LaQuinta Drive Suite 116 Orlando, 32809 See on map