Windermere, FL 34786 Map · Phone number

About Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC

Welcome to Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC where wedding cakes are expertly designed to create tailor-made custom creations that are truly spectacular! All of our cakes are made from scratch with pride, precision, and detail. Not only do we bake with the freshest & finest ingredients, but we also add a pinch of LOVE, so that our wedding & grooms' cakes taste just as good as they look! Let us create a couture confection for you! Please E-mail us at: info@couturecakesbylia.com to start crafting an enticing edible work of art, or visit our website at http://couturecakesbylia.com.

Follow Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC on

Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC 7
  • Lucia

Lucia Delgado · Married on 03/17/2019

Butterbeer-esque

The cake was incredible! They were accommodating when my husband could not make it to the taste testing. We were able to bring home samples for him to try after work. The quality and flavor were both amazing. The cake cutting process for our faux cake went smoothly. Nobody knew the cake for the wedding reception was faux.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the review, Lucia! I adored working on your wedding cake; it was truly one-of-a-kind! I love when a "theme" is incorporated into the wedding; it makes designing so much fun! I am honored to have been a small part of your big day, and wish you both all the best in wedding bliss!

Liz Teague · Married on 02/09/2019

Simply Amazing! So many compliments!

Lia was so great to work with. Her quick responses and level of detail made this piece of planning a breeze. My husband doesn’t like cake, so we opted for a variety of cupcake flavors for the guests and she made us a cheesecake that looked like the most beautiful single tiered wedding cake ever! Picture below. The cupcakes were above and beyond expectations. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC 8

Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much, Liz! It was an honor to be a part of your big day! I am so glad to hear that you loved your cupcake display, along with your custom cake. It was truly a pleasure working with you! Wishing you both all the best...

Beth Wolf · Married on 11/17/2018

Mid century cake

Lia was so easy to work with and truly understood our vision and brought it to life. We absolutely loved our cake and we love how each one is uniquely designed for each client. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC 9

Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Beth! It was truly my pleasure designing your cake; I love when a "theme" challenges me to put my best foot forward. I also hope you saw the "Hidden Mickey" hexagons discreetly placed on the back of the cake, where you and Mike had cut into. Wishing you both all the best!

Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 8.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• Corner House Photography
    Corner House Photography Wedding Photographers

Five stars and an endorsement are simply not enough! Couture Cakes by Lia is top notch in creating the most luxurious cakes that are just as delicious. Highly recommend!

• Jamie Reinhart Photography
    Jamie Reinhart Photography Wedding Photographers

Lia is absolutely incredible-she is a true artist of her craft! Her cakes are beautiful and delicious, and she is just the sweetest person to work with! I highly recommend Couture Cakes by Lia for any event!

• Wonderful Weddings & Events
    Wonderful Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

You will love Lia's designs as well as the cake flavors and fillings. She is top notch and the quality of the products she uses in her cakes shines through. The taste is delicious and the designs are one of a kind. She can custom design anything in any color or shape. Her sweet personality matches the sweetness of her cakes.

• Windermere, 34786 See on map