Windermere, FL 34786 Map · Phone number

About Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC

Welcome to Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC where wedding cakes are expertly designed to create tailor-made custom creations that are truly spectacular! All of our cakes are made from scratch with pride, precision, and detail. Not only do we bake with the freshest & finest ingredients, but we also add a pinch of LOVE, so that our wedding & grooms' cakes taste just as good as they look! Let us create a couture confection for you! Please E-mail us at: info@couturecakesbylia.com to start crafting an enticing edible work of art, or visit our website at http://couturecakesbylia.com.

Follow Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC on

Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC 4
Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC 5

Hope Andrews · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing Cakes

Lia always answered all of my calls. She listened to my vision and over exceeded our expectations. The design process was so smooth, the cakes were amazing, still the talk of my wedding. I have never seen more beautiful cakes than these. The ediable cookie favors were a beautiful touch. My guests loved them. I will use this vendor any time I need a specialty cake, have never seen one better, and have used many others for other occasions. Lia thank you for making my day so special with your talent.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC's reply:

I'll be honest, your review made me a bit teary-eyed, Hope! I am honored to have been a part of your big day, and am so grateful for you and your appreciation of my work. I'm so happy to hear that you loved all of your sweets, and I look forward to collaborating again in the years ahead. XOXO
  • Renee

Renee Forbes · Married on 11/01/2019

Beautiful Cake

Lia is awesome. I sent her a few inspirational photos and asked her to make a few changes to reflect the look I was going for. The cake was stunning and was exactly what I had envisoned. It tasted amazing as well. Many compliments from the guests.

Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC 6
    Sent on 11/22/2019

Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC's reply:

That is wonderful to hear, Renee! I loved how unique and distinct your cake was; truly one of a kind! Congrats again, and wishing you both all the best in the years ahead!
  • Kandyss

Kandyss Najjar · Married on 08/25/2019

Absolutely incredible!

Lia was absolutely amazing! We worked together to come up with the cake design and I must say she outdid the design and exceeded my expectations! The cake was perfect and gorgeous. Everyone complimented the cake's design and taste! I will be definitely contacting Lia for all future events. She is the best!!!! Thank you so much Lia.

Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC 7
    Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC 8
    Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC 9
    Sent on 09/20/2019

Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the rave review, Kandyss! I'm so happy to hear that you loved your custom cake! The white on white tones/designs are so elegant and classic, yet when up close, the detail work brings it to a whole new level! Thank you again for your business, and I can't WAIT for our next big celebration together!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC FAQ

$ 8.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required

• Corner House Photography
    Corner House Photography Wedding Photographers

Five stars and an endorsement are simply not enough! Couture Cakes by Lia is top notch in creating the most luxurious cakes that are just as delicious. Highly recommend!

• Jamie Reinhart Photography
    Jamie Reinhart Photography Wedding Photographers

Lia is absolutely incredible-she is a true artist of her craft! Her cakes are beautiful and delicious, and she is just the sweetest person to work with! I highly recommend Couture Cakes by Lia for any event!

• Wonderful Weddings & Events
    Wonderful Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

You will love Lia's designs as well as the cake flavors and fillings. She is top notch and the quality of the products she uses in her cakes shines through. The taste is delicious and the designs are one of a kind. She can custom design anything in any color or shape. Her sweet personality matches the sweetness of her cakes.

• Windermere, 34786 See on map