Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC

Orlando, FL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Welcome to Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC where wedding cakes are expertly designed to create tailor-made custom creations that are truly spectacular! All of our cakes are made from scratch with pride, precision, and detail. Not only do we bake with the freshest & finest ingredients, but we also add a pinch of LOVE, so that our wedding & grooms' cakes taste just as good as they look! Let us create a couture confection for you! Please E-mail us at: info@couturecakesbylia.com to start crafting an enticing edible work of art, or visit our website at http://couturecakesbylia.com.

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$8

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Karin Married on 09/04/2022

Absolutely the best!

Lia is SO easy to deal with and her creations are the best. She listens, is so accommodating, and so gracious. I would be looking forward to her emails because they were always so positive and uplifting. There were no questions, pressure, of stress. And my cake was THE SHOWSTOPPER. I loaded it to my car at the end of the day and strangers were taking pictures of it. It was perfect.

Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the gracious review, Karin! I absolutely ADORED working on your custom cake design. I'm thrilled that it was a showstopper for your big day, and that you were able to keep a small memento to remind you of the "best day ever". It was truly a pleasure working with you, and hope we can collaborate in the years ahead!
    XOXO,
    Lia
    Adeta G. Married on 03/14/2022

Wonderful!

Lia was a joy to work with! She brought to life a cake that was even better than we could have imagined. It was so beautiful and very much us. She understood our personality and want immediately. We will definitely be looking to work with Lia again!

Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Adeta! It was a pleasure designing with you, and I am so happy to hear that you adored your custom design! It was a gorgeous wedding- I especially loved how the cake flowed perfectly with your other decor and florals! Thanks again for choosing Couture Cakes!
  • Christen
    Christen Married on 03/12/2022

Amazing!! Outstanding! Beautiful!

I'd recommend Lia over and over again! She is precious and so professional! She does incredible work and so talented plus her cakes are absolutely delicious and beautiful!!! Absolutely stunning! Thankyou Lia for making my wedding cake a fairytale! ❤️

Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the shining review, Christen! It was such a pleasure working with you both. Thank you for sharing these gorgeous photos- a beautiful bride and a beautiful wedding! Wishing you both all the best in the years ahead. I hope to see you around "town" soon! XOXO
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Corner House Photography Corner House Photography Wedding Photographers

Five stars and an endorsement are simply not enough! Couture Cakes by Lia is top notch in creating the most luxurious cakes that are just as delicious. Highly recommend!

Jamie Reinhart Photography Jamie Reinhart Photography Wedding Photographers

Lia is absolutely incredible-she is a true artist of her craft! Her cakes are beautiful and delicious, and she is just the sweetest person to work with! I highly recommend Couture Cakes by Lia for any event!

Wonderful Weddings & Events Wonderful Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

You will love Lia's designs as well as the cake flavors and fillings. She is top notch and the quality of the products she uses in her cakes shines through. The taste is delicious and the designs are one of a kind. She can custom design anything in any color or shape. Her sweet personality matches the sweetness of her cakes.

Orlando, FL, 32801
Location of (Couture Cakes by Lia, LLC)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding