PO Box 1263, Windermere, FL 34786 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,995
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC is a wedding planning company serving Central Florida. Kerline Docteur, owner and lead planner, has over 15 years of experience planning unforgettable events and lifetime memories.

They work with you throughout your entire planning process. They tailor a day that is a reflection of you and your fiancé’s personalities, interests, and tastes. Your wedding is as unique as you; so with you they create touches that bring to life your amazing story!

They keep you on task, within your budget and stress-free. From budget to production they are here for you.

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list & Gues RSVP managment
  • Referrals to vetted Wedding Professionals
  • To-do lists to keep you on task
  • Timelines and itineraries for you, your bridal party and your wedding pro team
Follow Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC on

Couple dancing
Couple dancing
The groom with his groomsmen
The groom with his groomsmen
real wedding four seasons orlando damon tucci
bonnellycastrofort4

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC 4
  • G&L

G&l Brown · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Wonderful Wedding Planner

My Wedding Planner Kerline was a gift from my sisters' for my wedding. Kerline was the planner for my sister's wedding, and it was fabulous. At first, I did not feel as though I needed a wedding planner. I was sure if I purchased one of those self-planning binders, I could handle it all myself. Mind you; I don't like hassles. I ordered the wedding binder, and it was not my cup of tea. Long story short, I decided to book Kerline from Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC, as my Wedding Planner. I made the right decision. Planning a wedding can be complicated, and if you don't ask your vendors the right questions, you could end up being very disappointed. Kerline dealt with my vendors, reviewed my contracts, and made the entire planning process simple. The wedding day was great, Kerline, and her team did an excellent job setting up and handled my guest exceptionally well. My advice to anyone on the fence about hiring Kerline from Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC is "do it" you will not regret it, and it will save you lots of heartache in the end.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Nancy Dorcelus · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Wedding Review

My husband and I would like to thank you again for all your help. From the day we enquired about helping us coordinating our wedding, until the moment everything ended on our bid day. Nothing was ever too much for ask for, and questions were always answered superfast. We couldn’t have asked for a better day, or a better planner. Just a quick note to say thank you so much for all your hard work in making our wedding the best day of our lives. It would not have been possible without you.
    I wished I did hire you to plan the whole wedding. Even though you started coordinating months after I started planning you fitted right in and fixed everything that could have gone wrong. You are very professional and respectful to your clients. You always took time to help us understand every details.

Kindly,
    Nancy & Eddy

Sent on 10/30/2019

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Nancy & Eddy! We loved working with you as well! We loved working with you in April and you truly were such a sweet couple! We loved how you infused your love of God and your heritage into creating such a unique wedding day! The weather played with us all day, but it did not dampen the sentiment of the day! Continued blessings! - Kerline

Tianna · Married on 10/19/2019

Joie De Vie is a blessing!!

Hiring Kerline was the BEST decision I could’ve made on my wedding day ( besides getting married of course hahaha). Her vast knowledge on EVERYTHING, her punctuality, her personality, and her ability to deal with my wild family was impeccable! If it wasn’t for Kerline, her team, and her amazing vendor recommendations our wedding day wouldn’t have been named by my family “ The Wedding of the Century”
    Anything and everything we needed she reassured us it would be taken care of and she delivered PLUS more! The day of our wedding she even stopped the rain! I’m telling you, SHE’S THAT GOOD!
    In all honesty Kerline is a blessing! Working with her definitely was an absolute pleasure and she comes highly highly recommended by my venue, my Dj, literally anyone I spoke with had nothing but fantastic things to say about her work!

Joie De Vie thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Tianna & Rejean, thank you! Your wedding day was amazing and truly a memorable night! We loved every detail of your wedding day. Wishing you all the best! Prayerfully, no rain! We are happy that we were able to call in some favors on the weather! (Jokes, but seriouly alot of prayers).

• Mission Inn Resort & Club
    Mission Inn Resort & Club Hotel Weddings

Kerline and her team from Joie de Vie are amazing! The weddings that they have done at Mission Inn Resort have always been flawless. You DO need a wedding planner to help make your day flawless and not have to stress about any detail. Kerline has an amazing design aesthetic and takes the idea of a bride's vision and puts the event together. She is one of a kind in our local wedding industry! Take the time to meet with a true wedding professional.

• Victoria Angela Photography
    Victoria Angela Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Kerline for many events and it is always a pleasure. She is thorough, detailed, artistic and a true professional. The events I have worked with her on have been nothing less than fabulous and also flawless. I look forward to working with her more in the future!

• Tab McCausland Photography
    Tab McCausland Photography Wedding Photographers

Want a coordinator willing to go the extra mile for you? Well you found it! Kerline is organized and willing to do what it takes to make your day flawless.

• PO Box 1263 Windermere, 34786 See on map