Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC

Windermere, FL View map
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC is a wedding planning company serving Central Florida.

Our goal is to help create unforgettable moments and lifetime memories throughout your entire planning process. We tailor a day that is a reflection of you and your fiancé’s personalities, interests, and tastes. Your wedding is as unique as you; so together we create touches that bring to life your amazing story!

We keep you on task, within your budget and stress-free. From budget to production we are here for you.

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list & Gues RSVP management
  • Referrals to vetted Wedding Professionals
  • To-do lists to keep you on task
  • Timelines and itineraries for you, your bridal party and your wedding pro team
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,995

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,195

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Nicola
    Nicola Married on 05/14/2022

Joie de vie was outstanding!

Joie De Vie was OUTSTANDING!!! They took away all our worries and did an amazing job. They were attentive, organized, friendly, helpful, and supportive. Everything we asked for they made sure it happen and delivered. If you are in need of an event planner or wedding planner they are the team to choose. They are experienced and come with lots of background knowledge to make your event a success. My wedding wouldn't have been a success without them.
  • Terika
    Terika H. Married on 07/24/2021

Highly recommend

Joie De Vie events was referred to us by a friend. I reached out to Kerline and it was right before lock -down and we met at her office and I was immediately impressed. The wealth of experience and knowledge of Kerline and her staff is AMAZING. We moved forward with the full service package and I am so glad we did. Our planning time was in midst of COVID so having the Joie De Vie team there every step of the way was a HUGE relief. All of the vendors they recommended were 5 star and aligned to our budget needs. I didn't have to worry about a vendor as I knew they only work with the best. When the wedding day approached I could not have been more calm than I was as I knew I had the BEST team to do the job. The amount of compliments we have received from our guests have been endless about our wedding is all due to the Joie De Vie team. They consider every detail and will make sure you stay on TIME :). Joie De Vie team has a lifelong customer in us! They are now family and really have had a long-lasting impact on our lives!
  • G&L
    G&L B. Married on 04/09/2021

Wonderful Wedding Planner

My Wedding Planner Kerline was a gift from my sisters' for my wedding. Kerline was the planner for my sister's wedding, and it was fabulous. At first, I did not feel as though I needed a wedding planner. I was sure if I purchased one of those self-planning binders, I could handle it all myself. Mind you; I don't like hassles. I ordered the wedding binder, and it was not my cup of tea. Long story short, I decided to book Kerline from Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC, as my Wedding Planner. I made the right decision. Planning a wedding can be complicated, and if you don't ask your vendors the right questions, you could end up being very disappointed. Kerline dealt with my vendors, reviewed my contracts, and made the entire planning process simple. The wedding day was great, Kerline, and her team did an excellent job setting up and handled my guest exceptionally well. My advice to anyone on the fence about hiring Kerline from Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC is "do it" you will not regret it, and it will save you lots of heartache in the end.

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! With your wedding at the end of September 2019; we knew the elements and details you wanted to see would be different and memorable! We loved that your wedding day was all you envisioned it to be! Thank you for trusting us with your details!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Mission Inn Resort & Club Mission Inn Resort & Club Hotel Weddings

Kerline and her team from Joie de Vie are amazing! The weddings that they have done at Mission Inn Resort have always been flawless. You DO need a wedding planner to help make your day flawless and not have to stress about any detail. Kerline has an amazing design aesthetic and takes the idea of a bride's vision and puts the event together. She is one of a kind in our local wedding industry! Take the time to meet with a true wedding professional.

Victoria Angela Photography Victoria Angela Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Kerline for many events and it is always a pleasure. She is thorough, detailed, artistic and a true professional. The events I have worked with her on have been nothing less than fabulous and also flawless. I look forward to working with her more in the future!

Tab McCausland Photography Tab McCausland Photography Wedding Photographers

Want a coordinator willing to go the extra mile for you? Well you found it! Kerline is organized and willing to do what it takes to make your day flawless.

PO Box 1263 Windermere, 34786
Location of (Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding