Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC Reviews

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC 4
  • G&L

G&l Brown · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Wonderful Wedding Planner

My Wedding Planner Kerline was a gift from my sisters' for my wedding. Kerline was the planner for my sister's wedding, and it was fabulous. At first, I did not feel as though I needed a wedding planner. I was sure if I purchased one of those self-planning binders, I could handle it all myself. Mind you; I don't like hassles. I ordered the wedding binder, and it was not my cup of tea. Long story short, I decided to book Kerline from Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC, as my Wedding Planner. I made the right decision. Planning a wedding can be complicated, and if you don't ask your vendors the right questions, you could end up being very disappointed. Kerline dealt with my vendors, reviewed my contracts, and made the entire planning process simple. The wedding day was great, Kerline, and her team did an excellent job setting up and handled my guest exceptionally well. My advice to anyone on the fence about hiring Kerline from Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC is "do it" you will not regret it, and it will save you lots of heartache in the end.

Nancy Dorcelus · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Wedding Review

My husband and I would like to thank you again for all your help. From the day we enquired about helping us coordinating our wedding, until the moment everything ended on our bid day. Nothing was ever too much for ask for, and questions were always answered superfast. We couldn’t have asked for a better day, or a better planner. Just a quick note to say thank you so much for all your hard work in making our wedding the best day of our lives. It would not have been possible without you.
    I wished I did hire you to plan the whole wedding. Even though you started coordinating months after I started planning you fitted right in and fixed everything that could have gone wrong. You are very professional and respectful to your clients. You always took time to help us understand every details.

Kindly,
    Nancy & Eddy

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Nancy & Eddy! We loved working with you as well! We loved working with you in April and you truly were such a sweet couple! We loved how you infused your love of God and your heritage into creating such a unique wedding day! The weather played with us all day, but it did not dampen the sentiment of the day! Continued blessings! - Kerline

Tianna · Married on 10/19/2019

Joie De Vie is a blessing!!

Hiring Kerline was the BEST decision I could’ve made on my wedding day ( besides getting married of course hahaha). Her vast knowledge on EVERYTHING, her punctuality, her personality, and her ability to deal with my wild family was impeccable! If it wasn’t for Kerline, her team, and her amazing vendor recommendations our wedding day wouldn’t have been named by my family “ The Wedding of the Century”
    Anything and everything we needed she reassured us it would be taken care of and she delivered PLUS more! The day of our wedding she even stopped the rain! I’m telling you, SHE’S THAT GOOD!
    In all honesty Kerline is a blessing! Working with her definitely was an absolute pleasure and she comes highly highly recommended by my venue, my Dj, literally anyone I spoke with had nothing but fantastic things to say about her work!

Joie De Vie thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Tianna & Rejean, thank you! Your wedding day was amazing and truly a memorable night! We loved every detail of your wedding day. Wishing you all the best! Prayerfully, no rain! We are happy that we were able to call in some favors on the weather! (Jokes, but seriouly alot of prayers).

Mac J · Married on 08/31/2019

100% Recommend

We had the pleasure of choosing Joie De vie for our wedding this past August and Kerline did not disappoint at all. Being that this was our first encounter with a wedding planner, we were nervous (clueless really) while Kerline was level-headed the entire time. She had a lot of connections with vendors In the Central Florida area which came in very handy. She offered her professional opinion while not at all imposing. Joie de vie helped us search for the venue, helped us track rsvp and helped us deal with the vendors from start to finish. She did literally everything that we agreed on in the contract. Kerline and her staff were active the day of the wedding to make sure we got everything that was due to us from every vendor we contracted. She is very direct ( that might be an issue for some) but I had no issues at all with it because I am the same way and feel that it is needed for such a stressful time as planning a wedding. I would recommend her to any and everyone. My family is still raving about her. Because of her, the wedding starting on time, all of the guests were accounted for, and there were no surprises. We actually now still stay in touch even after the wedding.

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Phidjie & Mac, thank you! It was an honor for my team and I to be a part of your wedding weekend. Your wedding was amazing and uniquely a reflection of the two of you! From the first meeting, iI loved that the two of you envisioned something unique and totally against the grain! Phidjie's love of architecture and your love of understanding the history and the intention you both placed on everything truly helped to create a very memorable day. Nothing like a Hurricane to get your adrenaline pumping and I am so happy that the rain didn't ruin our plans! Wishing the two of you a lifetime of HAPPINESS!
  • Brianna

Brianna Bailey · Married on 08/10/2019

Worth it is an understatment!

If you are in the season of wedding planning or about to be - I highly suggest JDV! I cant say enough positive things about Kerline and the whole Joie de Vie team. From the moment we met Kerline, we knew we made the right choice in entrusting her with our special day. She is thorough, efficient and structured yet still knows how to make wedding planning fun and completely interavtice. She truly got to know us and made sure that our vision came true on our day! They handled the details for 240 guests with class, grace and true elegance. Thank you JDV, from the bottom of our hearts

Sent on 09/19/2019

Brianna & Mario,
    Thank you for your kind words! We loved working with you and your family in planning your first day of forever! Thank you for entrusting the details to our team and your wedding professionals! We loved how you focused on giving yourselves and your guests an UNFORGETTABLE experience! Congratulations!
  • Kendra & Jeremie

Kendra & Jeremie · Married on 07/14/2019

July 2019 Wedding

We recently got married in July 2019, and lets just say we could not have done it without Kerline and the Joie De Vie team. From the first day of planning with Kerline we knew we made the right decision as our coordinator. Kerline always went above and beyond helping with vendor connections, organization and planning, as well as a smooth wedding day. It is important to work with people who love what they do and Kerline; as well as her team, will exude passion and love for your wedding! Kerline and the Joie De Vie team always made sure our best interest was at heart and we are forever grateful. Signed a Happy Couple…….The Johnson’s

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Kendra & Jeremie! We so appreciate the Johnsons! Unique, beautiful, amazing and a true 'turn up' are just a few words we used to describe your wedding day! Thank you for trusting us with your details and letting us be a part of the party of the summer! We hope and pray that laughter never stops in your home and that your marriage remains continuously blessed! Thank you, thank you, thank you! - Kerline & The Team At Joie de Vie

Dunell Ridore · Married on 05/03/2019

You will not be disappointed

Kerline was great for my wedding. My wife and I hired her as a month of coordinator for our two day wedding Nigerian wedding in May of 2019. I can say without reservation that this was one of the best decision that we made. I was very skeptical at first as I did not think a wedding coordinator was necessary and I am glad to know that I was wrong.

Kerline went above and beyond to ensure that we had as little stress as possible while my wife and I were planning the wedding and during the wedding. She is very detail oriented and has excellent relationships with a number of vendors. My wife found the wedding planning tools to be helpful. I can say that my only regret was that we did not use Kerline until a month before the wedding. I can say without a doubt that our wedding planning would have gone smoother. It is for this reason that i would recommend Kerline without hesitation.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Dunell, thank you for your kind words! We loved working with you and Doyin in creating an amazing 2-day celebration! Your Nigerian & Haitian heritage shined through your wedding day. I loved the simplicity and elegance of the elements you both selected. Classic, timeless and a complete "Turn Up"! Wishing you a lifetime of blessings and happiness! - Kerline & The Joie de Vie Team

Ayesha Altidor · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding Planner

Words cannot express my gratitude for Joie De Vie Weddings and event. My wedding was something out of a magazine! It was almost the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of them. I came to them with a simple idea and they worked their magic and brought it to life. If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again and if you think you can go with just any one THINK AGAIN!

Kerline is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She always made us feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Trust me, you want her as a planner! Kerline is like a design genius! It's like she was reading my mind! I loved everything she came up with! She respected my input and added her special designer eye to my ideas. The day of the wedding ran fairly smoothly. Everything, every person, every moment...

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Ayesha & Amir, it was truly a pleasure working with you! We are humbled by your kind words and we are happy we were able to help execute such a memorable day for you and your family. We love you all dearly and know we will see you all soon. We pray that your marriage remains continuously blessed with love, laughter, and growth! Continued blessings! -Kerline

P.S. just reminder - we are now automatically invited to ALL FAMILY FUNCTIONS! LOL
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/02/2019

Ahhhhhmazing

I LITERALLY could write a novel of nothing but positive words about Kerline whom I worked with mainly but also for her wonderful team who assisted us the day of. My now husband was hesitant on hiring a wedding planner because with a wedding party of 22, and 250+ guests he simply didn't want to spend the money. but as the saying goes "happy wife, happy life" and we hired Kerline which was one of the best decisions we could have made. I have an extremely busy schedule and am particular on what I like but I never once saw Kerline break a sweat. She was literally anytime I needed to speak to her. She claims she sleeps but I can't believe it. Kerline made sure that our vision was met while also being honest with her suggestions. The day of the wedding she and her team moved effortlessly. When people ask how my wedding was, I always say perfect because if something had gone wrong, I have no idea because of the phenomenal job Kerline did. I highly recommend Kerline and wish her business nothing but continued success.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Stephanie & Donald: it was truly a pleasure working with you as well! Your wedding day was amazing and we were happy to be a part of making your vision a reality. Thank you for trusting us with your day!

Valerie · Married on 12/23/2018

Joie de Vie is the BEST

Lemy and I had the best planner. She was attentive and ensured that our dream day became a reality. We were so grateful to have Kerline in our lives for the last ten months. Time management played a significant role. We were able to accomplish everything on our list and take all the pictures we desired. We love Joie De Vie, and we will recommend their services to every future bride and groom we know. Thank you :)

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC 5
    Sent on 02/02/2019

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Val & Lemy! We enjoyed working with you and Mrs. S. over the last year as you planned your wedding. It was truly a beautiful reflection of your day. As we told you from day 1: we will start ON TIME! With having a large bridal party, it can be challenging; but we loved that we were able to keep it light, kept it moving while you created memories. We wish you all the best in your marriage! Congratulations!
  • Joane

Joane Oibrice · Married on 12/16/2018

The best investment you can make for your wedding.

Where do I begin? Kerline is very professional, punctual, organized, and a respectful planner. You can see her love and passion reflected through her work. She went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was perfect. It was perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We started working with her 13 months before the wedding. Through the entire process, we never experienced any stress; aside from finalizing our guest list, (which had nothing to do with her). Before committing to venues etc. she had us complete our preliminary list so we could realistically select our venue. She then gave my husband and me eight months to update all of the addresses. She knew it can take some time and could be an emotional process for any couple. In talking to others getting married, we realized there were many things she assisted with that other planners don’t typically assist with. Our planning package gave us the ability to have her assist us with every part of the planning. When my husband and I sat with her to talk about the vision of our wedding day, she was such a good listener, she was able to narrow down the options quickly. Also, every vendor she referred us to exceeded our expectations, and they all said: “Kerline is an elite planner, your wedding is going to be exceptionally well done.” I’m not being biased, she was everything they described her to be. After the wedding, our family and friends called us saying “they’ve never been to a wedding like ours.”

As she said: we were investing too much money to not enjoy the process and the day. We truly enjoyed the process and our Wedding Day! Hire Joie de Vie!

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC 6
    Sent on 01/02/2019

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Joane & Raymond, thank you for your kind words. We absolutely loved working with you on creating your best day ever! We loved how you took the time to curate the best of the best so that your guests could feel your love for one another and for them. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Sharalyn Robinson · Married on 12/13/2018

The Best You'll EVER have!

Being the control freak that I am, the moment we began planning our wedding, I was certain there’d be no need for a Wedding Planner. We’d always known exactly where we wanted to say our “I Do’s”, so it was easy to check that off our list. To my surprise, however, one of the venue’s mandatory requirements were that must have a Wedding Planner/Month of Coordinator. Although I was reluctant to do so, I embarked on my search to find the perfect Planner. Unfortunately, the search wasn’t going well but thankfully, upon securing our Florist/Event Designer (R&J Glamour) Juan Carlos immediately referred Kerline. I explored Joie de Vie on Instagram, subsequently ended up on their website and fell in love – just as Juan Carlos had expected! Her style and obvious attention to detail were not only captivating, but it also matched my personality perfectly!
    Our initial in-person meet-up with Kerline, solidified and cast away lingering doubts. She was professional and bubbly, but most of all, precise... Very precise! This was indeed my favorite quality about her because I too am quite meticulous! She'd often tease me and call me a "True Joie de Vie Bride". HAHAHA!
    Many times throughout the process Kerline came to the rescue with her extensive list of contacts and referrals. Although I am a DC resident, my dress fitting was in Ft. Lauderdale. Kerline took the 4-hour drive and made sure she arrived (on time) for my 10am appointment to ensure she knew how to bustle my dress – talk about COMMITTED!! In the days leading up to the main event, she met with our team, conducted the rehearsal and then provided members of the party and other vendors with an extensive printed timeline. Meanwhile, I just sat back with my arms folded and for once didn’t have to utter a word! 😊
    Our wedding day was just as beautiful as we’d expected and went off with only a minor hitch (WHICH KERLINE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL OVER)!
    Ladies and Gents, if you’ve been searching for the perfect planner, I urge you to end your search now. My husband and I were beyond pleased with the services offered by Kerline and are amazed at what we were able to pull off in just 4 months. There isn’t a thing we would change about our day!
    Thank you Kerline! We truly could not have done it without you! XOXO
    Sharalyn & Chad

Sent on 01/14/2019

Shatiqua · Married on 09/15/2018

There aren’t enough words to express how amazing the Joie de Vie team is! Kerline was amazing from day one and her staff handled our big day impeccably! We enlisted her team for the full wedding planning services and she spent 11 months making sure everything and everyone was in place on our wedding day! She took us to the best vendors and offered details that I would’ve never thought of. I had a bridal party of 21 and a guest count of over 250 and the Joie de Vie team managed to get us in place and start our wedding on time! I honestly had no worries on the day of our wedding thanks to Joie de Vie and I therefore got to enjoy every minute of the day! I got so many compliments from guests regarding how professional and precise Kerline and her team were! They really are the best!! You will not regret working with them!!

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC 7
    Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC 8
    Sent on 09/18/2018

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

It was truly a pleasure working with you and Correll! Our team is super proud of your wedding day. Everything you dreamed of, every detail... all done! :)

Thank you for entrusting your day to our team.

Tyeisha · Married on 08/18/2018

Kerline and her team was the absolute BEST! They were very professional, dependable, timely and overall an amazing group of people. Kerline takes you in as a client but lookout for you and treat you like family and what's your best interest to make your day one that you will love and cherish FOREVER! We are forever grateful and appreciative of their service because they went above and beyond the call of duty. Her team saved the day from picking out the perfect last minute decoration change to helping us find the perfect photographer and videographer team. We had them. We worked with them for over 3 months in order to make or vision come true! They helped make our wedding day stress free and one of the BEST day of our life!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Tye & Ken, thank you for taking a moment to write such kind words about our services. We were happy to step in an help wrap up the details to ensure your day was nothing but the best. We are grateful to our wedding professional partners and were super appreciative that they were able to step in and make everything perfect for your wedding day!

Jeneice · Married on 08/10/2018

I will start by saying; Hiring Kerline and her team was the best decision we made for our big day. Who thought planning a wedding could be this easy and stress-free from beginning to end. Truly worth the cost and made our big day as close to perfection as it can get. Every detail was exactly what we wanted, and she made that happen. Not to mention, her great personality.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jeneice! You were such a pleasure to work with and we are grateful that the Coe's, Wilder's and Barfield's sent you our way. We loved how you made your wedding weekend a true reflection of your love for one another, your family and friends. Simple, stunning and memorable. Thank you for trusting us with your special weekend.
  • Arielle & Jeremy

Arielle · Married on 06/24/2018

Review

Kerline and her team are AMAZING- from helping my fiancé and I get our vision together to itineraries to being emotionally supportive- all in 8 months. She provided wedding planning, design, and coordination. My wedding was a vision that came to life. Kerline’s skills with vendors are phenomenal. In fact, all of my vendors applauded her attention to detail and respected her craft. As a bride, my engagement period was so smooth all thanks to Kerline and her team, specifically Shayla, who was there along the journey to help get us in place and make things happen. Kerline kept us informed every step of the way and I couldn't be happier. My wedding was everything I could've asked for AND some. My guests had so many amazing things to say and our families loved how Kerline handled everything. I will forever send people to Joie de Vie Weddings & Events for any event planning needs. Just, phenomenal.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you! We loved working with you and appreciate that you thought so much of us to bring us in from Florida to pull your day together. Your wedding was a beautiful reflection of your love for one another, your spiritual commitment and a great dose of an unforgettable party!

We wish you all the best as you start your lives together. Thank you for trusting us with one of the most important days in your lives.
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/20/2018

The Joie de Vie Team did phenomenal assisting with my wedding. On several occasions I felt overwhelmed through the process. However, Kerline always seemed to keep me on track. Unexpectedly my grandmother passed away during our final two weeks of the process. Kerline and her team were there to support through that difficult time and and made the remainder of the planning a breeze. Kerline is a wealth of knowledge and is always 10 steps ahead. She is prepared for any situation and handled fires with calm demeanor.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Kristine · Married on 04/14/2018

Where do I begin? If you want someone who is professional, knowledgeable, detailed oriented, has great time management, goes above and beyond this is who I would recommend. Joie De Vie was the first event company I met with and I knew immediately I wanted them on my team. They are so sweet, kind, intelligent and professional, I don't know what I would have done without them. I hear stories about brides not being able to enjoy their day because it's so much going on. I was able to enjoy my day from start to finish, which is important to the bride and groom. Any mishaps they handled it like a pro. I really can't thank them enough for making sure we had a wonderful wedding.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Alicia · Married on 03/17/2018

If I could give more stars to the Joie de Vie Team I absolutely would! Joie de Vie Weddings & Events is simply the best at taking the stress out of your special day, and bringing your dreams to fruition! When I got engaged, the first piece of advice I got was to hire a wedding planner. Kerline and her staff came highly recommended and my husband and I are so glad we hired them! They helped with every single detail of our day, stood by my side during my "Type A personality freak outs", and held my hand when the nerves started to kick in. They took care of things that I didn't even know I needed to do, and offered great suggestions and advice along the way. If you're looking to have a stress free wedding/event planning process then do yourself a favor and become part of the JDV family!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Alysse · Married on 09/30/2017

I would recommend Joie De Vie to anyone planning a wedding. Kerline took so much stress off of my fiance and I and were able to actually enjoy the planning process and the say of the wedding. Her team was professional, fun, organized, and accommodating. She was my angel and I'm so thankful for her team.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Alysse & Michael, thank you for sharing your Joie de Vie Experience! Thank you for having our team help create a memorable and unforgettable wedding day for you! Your love was truly infectious and could be felt throughout the day! We wish you a lifetime of happiness and laughter!

Ruchama · Married on 09/10/2017

She was always there no matter what was needed. We hired her to be our day of coordinator but she is much more than that. Due to hurricane Irma we had to postpone our wedding another 6 weeks. Kerline made the process smooth and my wedding day worry free for us. She was worth more than what we paid her.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Ruchama, thank you for taking a moment to review our services. Hurricane Irma reared her head, but thankfully we were 6 steps ahead of her! We were happy to help coordinate and find the date that worked for your entire Wedding Pro team and your family to reschedule. We were happy to be of help and ensure you were not stressed through this process.

Your wedding day was amazing and beautiful. We wish the two of you all the best!

Ayana · Married on 04/02/2017

Many people feel that wedding planners are a waste of money, but in fact Joie de Vie Weddings & Events actually saved us thousands. Kerline is extremely knowledgeable, professional and well known throughout Central Florida. While attending bridal shows several vendors offered us discounts when we told them who our coordinator was.

Kerline and her staff were simply amazing on our wedding day. Her attention to detail is impeccable! While planning we started with one vision and ended with something even better. Our wedding was filled with love and excitement. Guests commented on how they felt the romance in the air. Kerline and her staff made our day so perfect. She recommended awesome vendors and communicated all of the necessary details with them. Kerline was the first vendor we booked and it turned out to be the best decision we made.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kevin & Ayana! We were happy to be a part of your wedding team and loved the fact that you wanted your guests to have an experience! It was an honor working with you! We wish you all the best as Mr. and Mrs.!

Dominique · Married on 02/18/2017

If you are looking to have a wonderful wedding experience book this company! They are extremely organized and very detailed oriented. Our entire wedding experience was absolute wonderful thanks to the staff at Joie de Vie!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Dominique & Zach for entrusting your beautiful wedding day to our team! We loved that you thought of your loved ones as you planned your details. Your day was truly an expression of your love for one another, your families and God. Wishing you all the best!

Courtney · Married on 02/11/2017

Very organized and professional! Our day wouldn't have gone as smooth as it did without our awesome coordinator and her team there to assist us!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Courtney and Mike! We had a blast working with the two of you as you finalized your wedding plans! Thank you for entrusting your day to the Joie de Vie team!

Keshara · Married on 05/02/2015

Hands down the best decision we made for our wedding was hiring the Joie de Vie Wedding Team! The attention to detail and level of professionalism displayed throughout the planning process was second to none. We didn't have any worries on our wedding day because we knew we were in very capable hands. I would definitely recommend Joie de Vie to any bride in search of a wedding planner.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Keshara and Marcus! Your wedding day was simply beautiful and classic! We loved all the details, and moreover, we loved your families! Can you say 'a good ol' time'!?!?! So much laughter, support, and love in the room. We were happy to be apart of your wedding day!