Tampa, FL 33619 Map · Phone number

About Just Breathe Productions, LLC

We are here to produce incredible event experiences through our creative, professional, and personally designed packages that are best suited to your needs. Our goal is to ensure that you don't experience any stress at your special event, and that you, your family, and your friends are able to be guests at your party without having to worry, work, or stress.

Just Breathe Productions, LLC is a full service event planning company located in Orlando, FL and Tampa, FL.

Let us know what you envision, then sit back and relax…
Just Breathe…

annette3
Pict0057 285 29 5B1 5D
360089658 1000

5 Reviews for Just Breathe Productions, LLC

The most amazing wedding planner! Super organized and knows what she is doing. Our wedding was perfect because of her!

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2010

Wow - how do I even begin to descibe how amazing Marlee is? Marlee helped me plan my wedding from afar as I live in Texas and my wedding was in Florida. She was instrumental from day one as she provided recommendations for other vendors (all of whom were spectacular). She is always willing to go the extra step to make your day the perfect day. No matter what my questions or concerns were Marlee was there to help and to provide an answer. There is no doubt in my mind that the reason my wedding turned out so perfectly was because of Marlee. Thank you Marlee!!!!

Annette · Married on 09/22/2007

"Marlee & Christine are amazing. Words cannot describe the work that they do. I'm so glad I hired them - if it wasn't for them, my wedding wouldn't have turned out the way it did. They helped me during my planning process and helped me get through the day of our wedding. To me, they were life savers. We had several issues with my venue, and they were there to fix the mistakes and take control. When things became undone or forgotten, they were there to fix those things that were done wrong by the venue. I thank them both for the beautiful job they did and for making my day amazing. They are both very outgoing and really put in the time and effort to make sure everything goes smoothly. On top of everything, they even surprised us by decorating our honeymoon suite to make our first night as husband and wife special. To me, that shows that they really care. You both are special to me and we thank you for everything!"

Annette Hoogvelt

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly

• Tampa, 33619 See on map
    2013063097 (Phone number)
    2013063097 (Other Phone Number)